Beyblade Random Thoughts

Golden Alter Chronos!! Yeah! It looks good.
Geist Fafnir looks amazing.
Ok, ripcord l/r launchers suck (both came with lS). After 10-15 launch tests for each other, they suddenly lost 70% of their power (not kidding or exaggerating, sad SO SAD but that's the truth). I mainly used cho-zs (gold wV and regular wV to find out the clear teeth burst resistance, great. Gold wV/4v/X bursted aH/7/Et at first shot! This brings another problem with aH, the combo's very loose, you can skip from tooth to tooth with no efforts. Mold A2. I read around here that there are huge differences between different molds, i thought they were all identical and i was wrong). Anyway, less than 50 grams per bey. Please, tell me the single direction ripcord launchers are tougher than those... Btw, is there any way to fix them or not?
(Aug. 20, 2018  6:48 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Ok, ripcord l/r launchers suck (both came with lS). After 10-15 launch tests for each other, they suddenly lost 70% of their power (not kidding or exaggerating, sad SO SAD but that's the truth). I mainly used cho-zs (gold wV and regular wV to find out the clear teeth burst resistance, great. Gold wV/4v/X bursted aH/7/Et at first shot! This brings another problem with aH, the combo's very loose, you can skip from tooth to tooth with no efforts. Mold A2. I read around here that there are huge differences between different molds, i thought they were all identical and i was wrong). Anyway, less than 50 grams per bey. Please, tell me the single direction ripcord launchers are tougher than those... Btw, is there any way to fix them or not?

The Light Launcher LRs that come with Legend Spriggan are actually known to wear out quickly.
(Aug. 20, 2018  7:07 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2018  6:48 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Ok, ripcord l/r launchers suck (both came with lS). After 10-15 launch tests for each other, they suddenly lost 70% of their power (not kidding or exaggerating, sad SO SAD but that's the truth). I mainly used cho-zs (gold wV and regular wV to find out the clear teeth burst resistance, great. Gold wV/4v/X bursted aH/7/Et at first shot! This brings another problem with aH, the combo's very loose, you can skip from tooth to tooth with no efforts. Mold A2. I read around here that there are huge differences between different molds, i thought they were all identical and i was wrong). Anyway, less than 50 grams per bey. Please, tell me the single direction ripcord launchers are tougher than those... Btw, is there any way to fix them or not?

The Light Launcher LRs that come with Legend Spriggan are actually known to wear out quickly.

Oh, ok! Actually, i have some long winder r launchers (black/orange) and a few left launchers (b-81, white/blue). Opinions?
The long winder is definitely a good choice for when you need a strong spin for the Light Launcher and Light Launcher L in a strong defenses/stamina combo. However, my experience with the Light Launcher L is not very good because I broke it in the most stupidest way possible. It lasted a good while until I decided to rip the launcher very hard without a Bey loaded onto it and it broke the piece above the gear that works with the stopper. I was ticked about it and decided to wait for something better from Hasbro. The only left-spin Bey I had at the time was Dragoon S so I have no idea about the durability of the Light Launcher L with heavy Beys. Nor do I know the durability of the Light Launcher with heavy Beys either since the ones I own didn't really last before the God series Beys. One of them could have made it, but that one... I don't want to talk about how that last one broke.
(Aug. 20, 2018  8:53 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The long winder is definitely a good choice for when you need a strong spin for the Light Launcher and Light Launcher L in a strong defenses/stamina combo. However, my experience with the Light Launcher L is not very good because I broke it in the most stupidest way possible. It lasted a good while until I decided to rip the launcher very hard without a Bey loaded onto it and it broke the piece above the gear that works with the stopper. I was ticked about it and decided to wait for something better from Hasbro. The only left-spin Bey I had at the time was Dragoon S so I have no idea about the durability of the Light Launcher L with heavy Beys. Nor do I know the durability of the Light Launcher with heavy Beys either since the ones I own didn't really last before the God series Beys. One of them could have made it, but that one... I don't want to talk about how that last one broke.

Mhh, i see. Unfortunately, even the best launcher of all (b88, L/R string-boosted. I only heard it's the one to own because i just can't use that type of launcher) suffers of the same issue. There are A LOT of guys who complain about it, they basically buy more launchers than actual beyblades. Beys have become too heavy for launchers who never changed since god/evolution series were released. I also think the weight distribution is a factor that worsens the situation, before cho-zs the big part of grams lied in the middle with discs/core discs + frames. New layers weight way too much. Then, the only ones that can fix it all are the 2 brands. TT! HASBRO! WAKE UP PLEASE!
Anyone notice how hasbro didn't put the bearing in the bearing driver. Anyone who got Canox C3 please say if your bearing driver had a bearing in it. I hope I just got unlucky and I could get a replacement with the bearing. Hasbro step your game up. Put a bearing in the bearing driver.
(Aug. 21, 2018  12:54 AM)MWF Wrote: Anyone notice how hasbro didn't put the bearing in the bearing driver. Anyone who got Caynox C3 please say if your bearing driver had a bearing in it. I hope I just got unlucky and I could get a replacement with the bearing. Hasbro step your game up. Put a bearing in the bearing driver.
It might be on the inside of the Driver. When you shake it, it feels like there are little balls inside.
(Aug. 21, 2018  12:54 AM)MWF Wrote: Anyone notice how hasbro didn't put the bearing in the bearing driver. Anyone who got Canox C3 please say if your bearing driver had a bearing in it. I hope I just got unlucky and I could get a replacement with the bearing. Hasbro step your game up. Put a bearing in the bearing driver.

They do have a Bearing inside IIRC, at least some way or another, it's likely just relocated. Anyone I asked who owned Caynox says the Bearing acts comparably to the TT version albeit a bit shakier.
(Aug. 21, 2018  12:55 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  12:54 AM)MWF Wrote: Anyone notice how hasbro didn't put the bearing in the bearing driver. Anyone who got Caynox C3 please say if your bearing driver had a bearing in it. I hope I just got unlucky and I could get a replacement with the bearing. Hasbro step your game up. Put a bearing in the bearing driver.
It might be on the inside of the Driver. When you shake it, it feels like there are little balls inside.

Your right. But the question is why did they move the bearing. The tip wobbles.
Still a good driver but it feels like it lags behind the TT version in the LAD department.
(Aug. 21, 2018  12:59 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  12:55 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: It might be on the inside of the Driver. When you shake it, it feels like there are little balls inside.

Your right. But the question is why did they move the bearing. The tip wobbles.
Still a good driver but it feels like it lags behind the TT version in the LAD department.

I think it's probably relocated to avoid catching dust or dirt, maybe.
(Aug. 21, 2018  1:01 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  12:59 AM)MWF Wrote: Your right. But the question is why did they move the bearing. The tip wobbles.

I think it's probably relocated to avoid catching dust or dirt, maybe.

Good point. But couldn't they support it so it didn’t wobble?
(Aug. 21, 2018  1:04 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  1:01 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I think it's probably relocated to avoid catching dust or dirt, maybe.

Good point. But couldn't they support it so it didn’t wobble?

I think the tabs surrounding the shaft of the tip would've done that like how it did for the TT version, but unfortunately the tabs on the TT version clutch onto the bearing case, away from the free spinning part, if this happened with the Hasbro version, the tabs being like the TT version would add extra friction to the shaft.
I won't lie, that looks incredible! It'll probably be too expensive though.
That looks gorgeous! Reminds me of Blaze Ragnaruk.. It's exclusively for elementary school students!!!
On next Friday, 31st August.
The first 6000 bladers who come will get it!! But they should have the ticket of the event. And ONLY spectator tickets are valid.
There will be am event for the primary students! 'Ultra Z Muso Challenge'. Maybe the Cho Z Muso stadium gets advertised here?
The thing I love is that it's elementary school students exclusive! Haha!
Japan kids are going to hijack the event for sure. 
The teeth of the layer look good though.
What is the name of the layer marutti? It's something starting with B.. That's all I get. XD
Looks a bit like blaze ragnarok
(Aug. 21, 2018  11:57 AM)Suhasini Wrote: That looks gorgeous! It's exclusively for elementary school students!!!
On next Friday, 31st August.
The first 6000 bladers who come will get it!! But they should have the ticket of the event. And ONLY spectator tickets are valid.
There will be am event for the primary students! 'Ultra Z Muso Challenge'. Maybe the Cho Z Muso stadium gets advertised here?
The thing I love is that it's elementary school students exclusive! Haha!
Japan kids are going to hijack the event for sure. 
The teeth of the layer look good though.
What is the name of the layer @[marutti]? It's something starting with B.. That's all I get. XD

Blaze Ragnarok  Rugby Top League Limitted Ver.
I actually wanted to know... Can wild wyvern steal spin? I put it up against longinus( with proto launchers, as i dont have permission nor cash to buy power launchers) and it was almost completely out of spin, it started rolling and suddenly longinus hits it and it regains spin. This happened, but i just wanted to confirm if it happened to anyone else before.
(Aug. 21, 2018  4:09 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: I actually wanted to know... Can wild wyvern steal spin? I put it up against longinus( with proto launchers, as i dont have permission nor cash to buy power launchers) and it was almost completely out of spin, it started rolling and suddenly longinus hits it and it regains spin. This happened, but i just wanted to confirm if it happened to anyone else before.
Spin stealing is actually, Spin equalization 

That clears everything

Every opposite spin battle has spin equalization
(Aug. 21, 2018  4:11 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  4:09 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: I actually wanted to know... Can wild wyvern steal spin? I put it up against longinus( with proto launchers, as i dont have permission nor cash to buy power launchers) and it was almost completely out of spin, it started rolling and suddenly longinus hits it and it regains spin. This happened, but i just wanted to confirm if it happened to anyone else before.
Spin stealing is actually, Spin equalization 

That clears everything

Ok.... Thanks. It just felt unusual.
(Aug. 21, 2018  5:26 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  4:11 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Spin stealing is actually, Spin equalization 

That clears everything

Ok.... Thanks. It just felt unusual.

Its not THAT unusual , but for a newcomer ( as if I talking about me , 4 months back with BURST beyblades ) , it was surely FACINATING !!!
what if hasbro renamed Emperor Forneus to Elite Fortnite