Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 12, 2018  8:03 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: So how heavy is 1' compared to the original 1?

I heard it weighs over 22 grams
My l/R String launcher and Bey launcher L from the gold dragon ver. Of L2 had their strings messed up, I wound up the coils on both of them, so they're both good as new! Also, big thanks to @[Kevo] 's Tutorial on fixing the l/r string launcher, Thanks man!
Hi guys! So, since yesterday night i had nothing to do i decided to make a test: replacing x3's god chip with lS3's metal one. Well, the results are unbelievable: from 15,65 grams to 17,90 grams! Also, a metal weight in the center of the layer adds a LOT of balance which x3 needed so much. Just felt to share with you this amazing mod (ILLEGAL, although AWESOME), imo it could compete even with some cho-z layers and if sX from TT is heavier (i'm almost sure it is), then you might get an extra-extra weight of 0,40/ 0,50 grams circa. Awesome! Mgcs are useless, too light while lS3 has a 2,50 grams-all metal chip (TT's Legend Spriggan one is around 2,70 grams. Yay, heavier!!!). Furthermore, as i previously mentioned, the increase just goes where it's needed.
(Aug. 14, 2018  1:45 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys! So, since yesterday night i had nothing to do i decided to make a test: replacing x3's god chip with lS3's metal one. Well, the results are unbelievable: from 15,65 grams to 17,90 grams! Also, a metal weight in the center of the layer adds a LOT of balance which x3 needed so much. Just felt to share with you this amazing mod (ILLEGAL, although AWESOME), imo it could compete even with some cho-z layers and if sX from TT is heavier (i'm almost sure it is), then you might get an extra-extra weight of 0,40/ 0,50 grams circa. Awesome! Mgcs are useless, too light while lS3 has a 2,50 grams-all metal chip (TT's Legend Spriggan one is around 2,70 grams. Yay, heavier!!!). Furthermore, as i previously mentioned, the increase just goes where it's needed.

Obviously Legend Spriggan's metal chip is heavier than Legend Spryzen's because it's thicker than Spryzen's.
Respect to gigagaminggamer for his comment on @[Kevo]'s bX combo video.
(Aug. 17, 2018  1:58 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Respect to gigagaminggamer for his comment on @[Kevo]'s bX combo video.

I don't see the comment?
(Aug. 17, 2018  2:11 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2018  1:58 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Respect to gigagaminggamer for his comment on @[Kevo]'s bX combo video.

I don't see the comment?

Hey Kevo! I’ve been a fan for awhile and I think I’m going to start a channel this week! I’ve worked so hard editing videos and logos and feel somewhat ready! Do you have any advice for me on how to provide good content and get views! You’re awesome! God bless and thx!

(Aug. 17, 2018  2:18 AM)HappyRhino Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2018  2:11 AM)Kevo Wrote: I don't see the comment?

Hey Kevo! I’ve been a fan for awhile and I think I’m going to start a channel this week! I’ve worked so hard editing videos and logos and feel somewhat ready! Do you have any advice for me on how to provide good content and get views! You’re awesome! God bless and thx!

Awesome! Honestly my best advice is to make your own unique content and let your audience find you. The Beytuber community is fairly small and niche so it's pretty easy to get your name out there. Consistency is also key to maintaining an active viewer base. 

Hope this helps!
(Aug. 17, 2018  2:35 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2018  2:18 AM)HappyRhino Wrote: Hey Kevo! I’ve been a fan for awhile and I think I’m going to start a channel this week! I’ve worked so hard editing videos and logos and feel somewhat ready! Do you have any advice for me on how to provide good content and get views! You’re awesome! God bless and thx!

Awesome! Honestly my best advice is to make your own unique content and let your audience find you. The Beytuber community is fairly small and niche so it's pretty easy to get your name out there. Consistency is also key to maintaining an active viewer base. 

Hope this helps!
Thanks Kevo! Your an awesome beytuber with all of your mods and 3D beys and I hope your channel keeps growing and gaining more views!
(Aug. 17, 2018  2:11 AM)Kevo Wrote:

I don't see the comment?

Sorry...I meant the one about whether or not beyblade was dying. Just kind of typed that post up quickly.
At some point, someone should take the spring out of Xtreme' or Hunter' and see what the golden springs are actually made of. My best guess would be Brass, but it would be cool to know exactly what it is, haha.
(Aug. 18, 2018  5:22 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: At some point, someone should take the spring out of Xtreme' or Hunter' and see what the golden springs are actually made of. My best guess would be Brass, but it would be cool to know exactly what it is, haha.

I don't think they would be brass , instead TT would have made 'thicker' springs and smaller ones too ( to improve burst resistance )
Goodbye 18 grams border, Xcalius X3 is just ammmmeeeizinggg!!!
[Image: anf2bs.jpg]

Heavy-X3 combo:
7v
Xtreme

[Image: 21nmjip.jpg]

If i only had another bump, it would easily pass 49 grams.
[Image: i2uj3m.jpg]

[Image: 2w4mt6w.jpg]

Using the silver Wolborgs bearing for this recolour of Deep Chaos looks amazing!
Why do I think Xtend Plus would be another Zeta ??
(Aug. 19, 2018  4:05 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Why do I think Xtend Plus would be another Zeta ??
You can say so, they both will have 3 modes, so yeah, they will be similar in that way. But Zeta was outclassed by Trans, so the new Xtend should be better.
(Aug. 19, 2018  5:44 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2018  4:05 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Why do I think Xtend Plus would be another Zeta ??
You can say so, they both will have 3 modes, so yeah, they will be similar in that way. But Xeta was outclassed by Trans, so the new Xtend should be better.

I don't think Xtend Plus would be sooo good compared to Trans ( Just my opinion )
This for Some Members who Don't Have Beys, but still claim To have Beys.
One of them says, I have no burst beys. After 3 days he gets all the CHO z's.
Another Has a few beys, copies Other's collection, shows off, produce fake testing and other things.
He has no cHOz what he has dual layers only.

I think @[Suhasini] can understand to whom I am referring to, even @[FIREFIRE CPB]
(Aug. 19, 2018  2:50 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: This for Some Members who Don't Have Beys, but still claim To have Beys.
Another Has a few beys, copies Other's collection, shows off, produce fake testing and other things.

I think @[Suhasini] can understand to whom I am referring to, even @[FIREFIRE CPB]

Yup,I know who you are talking about
(Aug. 19, 2018  3:23 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2018  2:50 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: This for Some Members who Don't Have Beys, but still claim To have Beys.

Yup,I know who you are talking about

Also Those guys don't understand that there is no use of Misguiding others. 
Fake testings are the worst
(Aug. 19, 2018  2:50 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: This for Some Members who Don't Have Beys, but still claim To have Beys.

I can understand it , too Crying Crying Crying Crying
(Aug. 19, 2018  4:56 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

I can understand it , too Crying Crying Crying Crying
I am especially impressed with the WBO community on how welcoming it is.  Beys or no Beys, I think every Beyblade fan can feel welcome here.  Obviously, we don’t want to have made up test results.  It is bad enough that parts can have pretty dramatic variations that make testing an inexact and time consuming process.  Everyone here should try to help this community thrive.  And posting fair and accurate test results to the best of your ability is one way to help the community.  Remember if you love this hobby you should help to grow it.  I have had hobbies that died before.  It is sad to stare at a collection of stuff that you can’t use even if you want to.  Also, that collection will cease to have much value.
do we have some Hasbro non-SwitchStrike layers that are still not Outclassed? I heard Single Layer Roktavor is still kinda good,but I'm not so sure
(Aug. 19, 2018  8:29 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: do we have some Hasbro non-SwitchStrike layers that are still not Outclassed? I heard Single Layer Roktavor is still kinda good,but I'm not so sure

Hasbro J2 is good for stamina. It has strong slopes.