Beyblade Random Thoughts

Ranch
1. Garuda
2. Deathscyther
3. Spriggan
4. Chronos
5. Bahamut

I’d also like to see a do over on Regulus and its gimmick to see if they can make it work a little better this time. Gaia is my favorite Dual Layer, but I like the aforementioned God Layers more.

Kerbeus (Younger Brother)
1. Wyvern
2. Spriggan
3. Chaos
4. Deathscyther
5. Gaia

My brother loves Alter Chronos with all his heart but he doesn’t want a Z Layer of it in fear of a mediocre or bad design tarnishes the good name of Chronos.
(Aug. 04, 2018  3:28 PM)GodGaia Wrote: Wyvern
Gaia
Garuda
Yggdrasil
Zeus

Garuda 'type of design' is LIKELY confirmed .
#5 Neptune:Naoki was cool. thats about it.

#4 Kreis Satan:silas was a cool character. and i feel like they could do more with the roller gimmick.

#3 Phantom:I love love LOVE the design of psychic phantom. (maybe its because im a Gemini) and i feel phantom got the really short end of the stick.

#2 Evil-eye: Just a really cool beyblade. Gives me some very heavy poison serpent vibes. I already came up with a name.:Torment Evil-eye

#1 Jormungand: WHERES MY JIN. WHERES MY JIN. WHERES MY JIN. WHERES MY JIN. WHERES MY JIN. in all seriousness though jin showed up for only 2 or 3 episodes and he was a really interesting character. also Jormungands gimmick was pretty cool
It's weird to think that every stock defense type in Cho Z so far has the heaviest disks, 10 from rP, 7 from hK and 0 from eF. I remember when stamina types had the heavier disks.
Why do we never see any cho-z discs with god layer frames / vice versa? The only real one like so we’ve seen is z achilles 3d destroy. What’s the deal?
(Jul. 29, 2018  12:16 PM)Limetka Wrote: What is in your opinion the best looking beyblade? 

For me it's definitely ark Bahamut, sometimes when I'm bored I just stare at it and enjoy how TT designers really gave it their all. 

You guys?

I love staring at my Vise Leopard too. Also for the same reason. Finally someone who thinks exactly like me xD
Dranzer v2 and Hell Salamander
We need a cho z version of.....................

Trident, For real Toko has a god beyblade in super Z?

We also need a cho z version of regulus, I can imagine it now. I’d look so cool!
1 Winnin Valkyrie, the one that comes with Z Achilles
2 Dragoon Gt
3 Galaxy Pegasus
4 Meteo L Drago
5 Holy Knight God Valkyrie
6 Spriggan Regiem Blue from the random booster
7 Dranzer MS
8 Driger G
9 The New Farnir that is supposed to come out in September
10 Bloody Longinus
Is Outer still banned?
(Aug. 05, 2018  4:59 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Is Outer still banned?

As far as I know, yes
Yeah, it is still banned.

It is indeed banned... But I don't understand why is it still Banned?
(Aug. 05, 2018  11:00 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:

It is indeed banned... But I don't understand why is it still Banned?

Because It's crazy Combination of OWD and CEntral Weight, Also damn rare, giving unfair advantage to who have outer
(Aug. 05, 2018  11:04 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2018  11:00 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: It is indeed banned... But I don't understand why is it still Banned?

Because It's crazy Combination of OWD and CEntral Weight, Also damn rare, giving unfair advantage to who have outer

Also it's nearly perfectly circular and has a ridiculously strong LAD, so even when it does fall it can still win. It's basically the strongest disk out there, beating out 10, 0, and 7 hands-down even without a frame.
Revive Phoenix,Hell Salamander and Arc Bahamut
When would you guys say the metagame was at its healthiest? I would say when Legend Spriggan was released.

It completely phased out Single Layers which were getting more and more expensive to get due to teeth wear (and made it easier for newcomers to get top-tier parts)
The best Defense Type at the time was Alter Chronos which had 50-50 chances so battles would always be exciting with no predictable outcome
Drain Fafnir could counter Legend Spriggan pretty hard (due to the no switch spin rule at the time) but that was also countered by Guardian Kerbeus and Dark Deathscyther, which were in turn countered by Legend Spriggan.
What does OWD in beyblade mean?
(Aug. 06, 2018  2:57 AM)Laban Vanot Wrote: What does OWD in beyblade mean?

Outward weight distribution
(Aug. 06, 2018  2:57 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  2:57 AM)Laban Vanot Wrote: What does OWD in beyblade mean?

Outward weight distribution

Parts with high OWD have higher stamina, however, they are a bit easier to burst. This can be compensated for with tight drivers and good teeth on layers. High OWD is good for attack types, because it helps the Beyblade move more than parts with low OWD.
1.Galaxy Zeus
2.Kreis Satan
3.Deep Chaos
4.Alter Chronos
5.Arc Bahamut
1. deathscyther
2.deathscyther
3. deathscyther
4. deathscyther
and number 5 is well, deathscyther