Beyblade Random Thoughts

For me ( from the burst (non-god/super Z ver. ) , Xeno Xcalibur tooks the lead ( Victory Valtreyek , 2nd runner up )
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:20 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2018  7:05 PM)MWF Wrote: What is the rule on if a beyblade bounces off the stadium and lands on the opponents beyblade causing it to burst? Is it considered a snipe?
It is considered as a burst finish.

OK good to know.
L2 Is outclassed ( but still you can use it for tournaments because it has strong teeth ( and even stronger that Nightmare Longinus , In my opinion ) )
4V ( 4 Vortex , is not bad but you could swap it for 7 ( if you have it )
W ( or weight is outclassed , you could swap Weight for Revolve )
(Aug. 02, 2018  4:38 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: L2 Is outclassed ( but still you can use it for tournaments because it has strong teeth ( and even stronger that Nightmare Longinus , In my opinion ) )
4V  ( 4 Vortex , is not bad but you could swap it for 7 ( if you have it )
W ( or weight is outclassed , you could swap Weight for Revolve )

weight is still very useful 
due to its lower weight distribution 

it can bring sigificant stabilization to the right combo, that no other driver can currently provide

but yes in an absolute sense, weight is outclassed big time
Any combos with weight ,such as on winning Valkyrie also testing is required
(Aug. 02, 2018  5:01 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Any combos with weight ,such as on winning Valkyrie also testing is required

i don’t understand this, are you asking me a question?
(Aug. 02, 2018  3:09 PM)MWF Wrote: ... Is it considered a snipe?

Actually I wonder why this question ?
Is sniping forbidden any way ?

anyone else excited to celebrate this thread's 10th anniversary? Only 6 months to go.
(Aug. 02, 2018  6:15 PM)iiggoor Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2018  3:09 PM)MWF Wrote: ... Is it considered a snipe?

Actually I wonder why this question ?
Is sniping forbidden any way ?

Purposely aiming to land on the oponent is unfair and frowned upon. I asked this because if your beyblade bounces on to the oponent and bursts it and it was unintended I wanted toknow what is the community's ruling on the situation.
It could be good for hasbro.
Defense type bey. Hasbro.
Victory valtryek heavy loop
Did a bit of testing and I think this is pretty good
(Aug. 02, 2018  6:45 PM)MWF Wrote: Purposely aiming to land on the oponent is unfair and frowned upon.

Can't agree more. I'm shocked to see so many people around approving sniping, calling it technique and encouraging others to do it.

I do know you asked something else btw, just felt disapproval in your question, for a change.
Really started to think I'm only one to regard intentional hitting opponent at launch as bad manner.
Hmmm, there a couple of spriggan requiem layers on Yahoo Japan Auctions which are metallic purple. The translation has “customisation” in it so I’m assuming someone has done this themselves. I wanted to check whether there is an official metallic purple spriggan requiem? I don’t know how they’ve done it if it’s customised. It looks perfect.
(Aug. 02, 2018  7:34 PM)aoivalt127 Wrote: Defense type bey. Hasbro.
Victory valtryek heavy loop
Did a bit of testing and I think this is pretty good

Hi aoivalt127, I moved your post here into Beyblade Random Thoughts. We're doing some cleaning up to get some of these sections back on track.

It's cool that you want to share your combo, but Burst Customizations is about testing and showing results. You need to put up the proper name of what you're testing, and you need to follow this format of testing with the first post. (Just be sure to check that no other thread exists for what you're talking about.)

This thread here is good for chitchatting about what you're up to and working on.
(Aug. 02, 2018  9:05 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: Hmmm, there a couple of spriggan requiem layers on Yahoo Japan Auctions which are metallic purple. The translation has “customisation” in it so I’m assuming someone has done this themselves. I wanted to check whether there is an official metallic purple spriggan requiem? I don’t know how they’ve done it if it’s customised. It looks perfect.

Dang, I went to check these out and you're right, they look perfect. It is someone's custom. If you're going through ZenMarket, sometimes it doesn't translate certain things well enough. If you go through the original YJA link and translate, the seller says, "This is an amateur's customization, please be careful bidding with that in mind."

Incredibly good looking custom, I gotta say. Nice find! There's no official purple Spriggan Requiem, though there is for Legend Spriggan. I'd be so happy if someone proved me wrong about a purple Sr, haha.
(Aug. 02, 2018  5:14 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: So I've tried parts I have (I don't have many beys) and I've tried this combo and it is pretty good for spinning stealing but is probably outclassed by a ton of beys

I've went ahead and merged your L2 combo thread with this one for the same reason aoivalt127's combo thread got merged. The Beyblade Customization requires shown testing of the combo, and please follow this format of testing with the first post. So therefore this thread would be more suitable.
Do you think it would be possible to make an app or just a WBO sub-page that would let players track their wins and losses against other players, and rank you based on who they've won and lost against? Maybe also list the gen and parts each person used per match? And maybe on a region leader board, so your city, then your state / country, then world? This idea is loosely based on the beypointer concept.
What is a good combo to counter AH 0B Et?
(Aug. 03, 2018  5:41 AM)TheBeyBladeGuy Wrote: What is a good combo to counter AH 0B Et?

I think wV with 0/7B and any good attack driver like Xtreme and Hunter or if you want what I call “Mobile Stationary Attack” (If you want to know what some of that means, refer to this), use Atomic as it serves Defense, LAD(Life After Death), and a little movement to get you some tanked hits... Or if Sr wasn’t banned, that would be the safest option with probably something like 0 Bearing...
(Aug. 02, 2018  10:45 PM)sonyat Wrote: Incredibly good looking custom, I gotta say. Nice find! There's no official purple Spriggan Requiem, though there is for Legend Spriggan. I'd be so happy if someone proved me wrong about a purple Sr, haha.
Yeah, Im almost tempted to buy one. Thanks for looking at the translation for me.
I can't remember if this is accurate, but does RLC tN have pearly-white teeth or clear teeth? I remember it as having teeth the same opaque white as the side parts of the layer, but idk for sure
(Aug. 03, 2018  2:46 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I can't remember if this is accurate, but does RLC tN have pearly-white teeth or clear teeth? I remember it as having teeth the same opaque white as the side parts of the layer, but idk for sure

It has translucent purple teeth.
(Aug. 03, 2018  6:20 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  2:46 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I can't remember if this is accurate, but does RLC tN have pearly-white teeth or clear teeth? I remember it as having teeth the same opaque white as the side parts of the layer, but idk for sure

It has translucent purple teeth.

It shouldn't matter which version I choose then since they both have similar teeth, right?
(Aug. 03, 2018  6:24 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  6:20 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It has translucent purple teeth.

It shouldn't matter which version I choose then since they both have similar teeth, right?

Translucent teeth are generally worse.
(Aug. 03, 2018  6:57 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  6:24 PM)Dragunix Wrote: It shouldn't matter which version I choose then since they both have similar teeth, right?

Translucent teeth are generally worse.

As opposed to the clear ones on the booster version? (I'm simply asking whether the RLC one is better than the booster version now that I know they both have non-opaque teeth.)