Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 31, 2018  11:54 PM)Kevo Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2018  10:51 PM)ptf606 Wrote: This was probably discovered when God started but I just realized that God chips are the same color as the Frame if it is included.

The only exception is twin nemesis

Don't forget about Hasbro Recolors and some Random Booster Beys xD
(Jul. 31, 2018  11:54 PM)Kevo Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2018  10:51 PM)ptf606 Wrote: This was probably discovered when God started but I just realized that God chips are the same color as the Frame if it is included.

The only exception is twin nemesis

Twin Nemesis was an oddball. It's purple and then... blue and red driver?!?! Also yeah, Twin Nemesis is an exception I guess.
(Aug. 01, 2018  1:42 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2018  11:54 PM)Kevo Wrote: The only exception is twin nemesis

Twin Nemesis was an oddball. It's purple and then... blue and red driver?!?! Also yeah, Twin Nemesis is an exception I guess.

If we're considering the anime "stock" combo it would be a purple jaggy instead of ultimate reboot.
I did some testing, and the results are fairly good!
GEAR: LR Long winder with Grip, and PTW stadium (I know, I'm pathetic.)
rP.0S.Ds Vs dF.7C.Fr
dF was launched first, rP was  launched with my Phoenix Guard strategy
rP.0S.Ds vs dF.7C.Fr
rP.0S.Ds : 9 OS - dF.7C.Fr: 1 OS
rP Win Rate: 90%
Idk if I should've posted this in the dF testing thread, sorry if it's kinda bad, but honestly idea what I was expecting. 
:chief2002sigh:
(Aug. 01, 2018  3:19 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2018  1:42 AM)ptf606 Wrote: Twin Nemesis was an oddball. It's purple and then... blue and red driver?!?! Also yeah, Twin Nemesis is an exception I guess.

If we're considering the anime "stock" combo it would be a purple jaggy instead of ultimate reboot.

This actually reminds me that I don't own a single Takara-Tomy Jaggy driver. I'm now questioning exactly how this has happened given the size of my collection.
I lowkey sound like an extra but I need somewhere to rant, this is pretty exciting. Before you read this, I want you to know that I am NOT trying to beg for a higher role on the WBO, even though I know that it does sound like I am Smile

I got onto the WBO today and scrolled around like usual, and I saw some of the new statuses that people have earned recently. It got me thinking about myself: have I really made a contribution to this website? I remember a few months ago setting that goal to help people out, and I think I've achieved it. Imo I've achieved a lot during the past few months, I've helped out everyone I could find, and I became an organizer too. I'm proud of that, but I saw some of the greater things that others that achieved, and in WAY less time. It just got me feeling a bit left behind, you know? hahaha

Inside, even though I'm not biologically related to any of these people, I feel like they are similar/connected to me, and I just want to say that I feel proud of them for their achievements. That's it, there's not really much I have left to say. I'll work on my own abilities, help people just the same as I used to, but from now on, I'll try to play that role as well as I can Smile
(Jul. 31, 2018  7:05 PM)MWF Wrote: What is the rule on if a beyblade bounces off the stadium and lands on the opponents beyblade causing it to burst? Is it considered a snipe?
It is considered as a burst finish.
(Aug. 01, 2018  8:30 AM)leosama Wrote: I lowkey sound like an extra but I need somewhere to rant, this is pretty exciting. Before you read this, I want you to know that I am NOT trying to beg for a higher role on the WBO, even though I know that it does sound like I am Smile

I got onto the WBO today and scrolled around like usual, and I saw some of the new statuses that people have earned recently. It got me thinking about myself: have I really made a contribution to this website? I remember a few months ago setting that goal to help people out, and I think I've achieved it. Imo I've achieved a lot during the past few months, I've helped out everyone I could find, and I became an organizer too. I'm proud of that, but I saw some of the greater things that others that achieved, and in WAY less time. It just got me feeling a bit left behind, you know? hahaha

Inside, even though I'm not biologically related to any of these people, I feel like they are similar/connected to me, and I just want to say that I feel proud of them for their achievements. That's it, there's not really much I have left to say. I'll work on my own abilities, help people just the same as I used to, but from now on, I'll try to play that role as well as I can Smile

Ahh, Really?

Actually I was Scrolling and saw your new Purple flag, I didn't thinked much and PMed you.
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:24 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Ahh, Really? Actually I was Scrolling and saw your new Purple flag, I didn't thinked much and PMed you.

Yeah, I do the same with everyone now

I just feel 'less good' than them, know what I mean? Smile
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:34 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:24 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Ahh, Really? Actually I was Scrolling and saw your new Purple flag, I didn't thinked much and PMed you.

Yeah, I do the same with everyone now

I just feel 'less good' than them, know what I mean? :)

Actually I think I know Whom you're reffering to 

(Aug. 01, 2018  11:36 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:34 AM)leosama Wrote: Yeah, I do the same with everyone now

I just feel 'less good' than them, know what I mean? :)

Actually I think I know Whom you're reffering to 

+ a handful of others :)
Not to metion this, but since we know who you are talking about, @[Adarsh Abhinav] and @[leosama], would you mind removing that spoiler with that name. We don't want to hurt anyone's feeling right?
If the committee has taken that decision, there would be a reason behind it. So yeah, it's a request to please remove the spoiler part.
Hope you understand!
this post was an accident, I have edited and removed the original content. sorry !
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:49 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Not to metion this, but since we know who you are talking about, @[Adarsh Abhinav] and @[leosama], would you mind removing that spoiler with that name. We don't want to hurt anyone's feeling right?
If the committee has taken that decision, there would be a reason behind it. So yeah, it's a request to please remove the spoiler part.
Hope you understand!

done

BTW Leosama are you on FB?
better move to PM
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:53 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:49 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Not to metion this, but since we know who you are talking about, @[Adarsh Abhinav] and @[leosama], would you mind removing that spoiler with that name. We don't want to hurt anyone's feeling right?
Hope you understand!

done

better move to PM

nope, just snapchat and insta
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:55 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:53 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: done

better move to PM

nope, just snapchat and insta

Find me as Beyblade_Bihar on Insta Smile
(Jul. 31, 2018  9:21 PM)sonyat Wrote: Aaaand I apparently missed the memo about TT Dragoon GT costing more than MSUV, and is currently on course to rival Shining God MS's price.

Should've bought it three months ago when it was relatively affordable. RIP to that dream.

(Apologies if this is the wrong thread for something like this. Pinching_eyes)

Is this true?! I bought Dragoon GT for well below either of those two (around 6-8 months ago). That's crazy. What's happening?

[Image: tumblr_mgh7qi3AJ51rskk8io1_1280.gif]
Anyone got a video on how to reassemble a Bey launcher L from burst? I think my B-00 L2 launcher is dead now if there isn't one ;_;
(Aug. 01, 2018  2:30 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Is this true?! I bought Dragoon GT for well below either of those two (around 6-8 months ago). That's crazy. What's happening?

Used ones are in the realm of 200-250CAD right now. I wouldn't mind used if the stickers were in good condition, but I can't spend that much money on one with stickers in pretty rough shape. Mint and NIB across every site I've been looking through have gone up by about 200CAD (from an affordable 200CAD; in comparison Dranzer GT's "only" gone up 50), leaving Dragoon GT sitting between 500-700CAD, which is close to if not more expensive than Shining God MS on some sites. MSUV is 100 cheaper to my knowledge and great confusion (and high dose of salt).

I made the mistake of thinking, "Oh yeah, no problem, it'll be around again in a few months, maybe a little bit more expens—oh..." I'm pretty sure the market dried up or something similar, allowing the price to rise that high, because Dranzer GT just does not have that problem and it took me no trouble or extreme cost to find an NIB one. Uncertain Ugh, I prefer Plastics to HMS too, so I'm doubly whyyy at getting MSUV first. I'd have preferred a complete Plastic collection over mini-HMS collection.

Great use of that GIF. x)
I love Deep Chaos in both of its color schemes. There's just something about that slanted edge that's attractive to me. Heck, I loved Bakushin back in the day too, and once made Bakushin Leone SA165 WD just to have a bey that's kind of UFO-shaped, widest in the middle and narrowing as it approached the top and bottom.

Other layers and parts I think look swell in my collection include:

Spriggan Requiem (Random Booster 10: Blue)
It's essentially a mirrored version of the stock red version, with the gold from the axes in its god chip and the blue from the god chip encompassing the layer, and it is just beautiful to behold this almost chilling rendition of the layer.

Orpheus O2
I play the viola, and I appreciate the reference to violins/violas in this bey a lot. It's the one Hasbro exclusive I actually like design-wise, although I think it would look nicer in a woody brown to match the whole theme better.

Drain Fafnir (Hasbro Green Glitter/Black Rubber)
Drain Fafnir doesn't have many color schemes, but Hasbro found a way to fill in that hole with that sweet looking forest green color scheme accented with glitter. Heck, the glitter makes it seem like a tranquil forest dragon, sunlight shimmering off its scaly hide as it casts pinpoints of glittery light across the glade. It's one of the only Hasbeys I've intentionally bought even though I already had every part in it from Hasbro, because this green scheme is just that good.

Valkyrie (Random Booster 9: Shadowy Black/Purple)
This copied the color scheme from the Evil Spirit version of αmaterios, and boy does it look good on Valkyrie! That deep, glittery black shrouds the whole layer, and the purple accents it perfectly. It's a nice throwback to days past based off of another throwback to days past.

Sieg Xcaliber (RLC9: Gold/Blue)
Sieg Xcaliber looks so regal in this brilliant golden yellow, and the blue accents it even further. It's like a limited edition recolor, but in an RLC release.

Yell
A unique design for a forge disk with its star shape and thick central weight, but sadly not as good as I hoped it would be.

And I'll given an honorable mention to Kreis Satan (Random Booster 7: Bubblegum Pink/Light Blue Rollers), if only because it's an incredibly daring color scheme. Sadly, I just can't take a pink Kreis Satan seriously, because pink is just such an un-Satan color. Props for making me laugh though. Another honorable mention to αmaterios (Evil Spirit Version: Shadowy Black/Purple), which looks good but doesn't quite look as nice as Valkyrie does with that same color scheme.
Archer Hercules for its "durable" look...

Idk what that means, lol

Bloody Longinus is nice as well
So I've tried parts I have (I don't have many beys) and I've tried this combo and it is pretty good for spinning stealing but is probably outclassed by a ton of beys
I think you could use the random Thoughts thread.

Also, yes, L2 is heavily outclassed
L2 with the blue nine disk is up there for me. So is the fresh icy blue of Hasbro Blast Jinnius blending beautifully with the translucent white Glaive frame.  I also like the intense clear yellow/Gold W3 from the God Customise set.  Plus TT Obelisk Odin silver without the stickers, or the intricate detailing on Hasbro Odax 02s (the blue one & the other one from the double pack with purplish bits).  Disk-wise, I love the colours on TT’s Polish.

(Aug. 01, 2018  11:09 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I love Deep Chaos in both of its color schemes. There's just something about that slanted edge that's attractive to me. Heck, I loved Bakushin back in the day too, and once made Bakushin Leone SA165 WD just to have a bey that's kind of UFO-shaped, widest in the middle and narrowing as it approached the top and bottom.

Other layers and parts I think look swell in my collection include:

Spriggan Requiem (Random Booster 10: Blue)
It's essentially a mirrored version of the stock red version, with the gold from the axes in its god chip and the blue from the god chip encompassing the layer, and it is just beautiful to behold this almost chilling rendition of the layer.

Orpheus O2
I play the viola, and I appreciate the reference to violins/violas in this bey a lot. It's the one Hasbro exclusive I actually like design-wise, although I think it would look nicer in a woody brown to match the whole theme better.

Drain Fafnir (Hasbro Green Glitter/Black Rubber)
Drain Fafnir doesn't have many color schemes, but Hasbro found a way to fill in that hole with that sweet looking forest green color scheme accented with glitter. Heck, the glitter makes it seem like a tranquil forest dragon, sunlight shimmering off its scaly hide as it casts pinpoints of glittery light across the glade. It's one of the only Hasbeys I've intentionally bought even though I already had every part in it from Hasbro, because this green scheme is just that good.

Valkyrie (Random Booster 9: Shadowy Black/Purple)
This copied the color scheme from the Evil Spirit version of αmaterios, and boy does it look good on Valkyrie! That deep, glittery black shrouds the whole layer, and the purple accents it perfectly. It's a nice throwback to days past based off of another throwback to days past.

Sieg Xcaliber (RLC9: Gold/Blue)
Sieg Xcaliber looks so regal in this brilliant golden yellow, and the blue accents it even further. It's like a limited edition recolor, but in an RLC release.

Yell
A unique design for a forge disk with its star shape and thick central weight, but sadly not as good as I hoped it would be.

And I'll given an honorable mention to Kreis Satan (Random Booster 7: Bubblegum Pink/Light Blue Rollers), if only because it's an incredibly daring color scheme. Sadly, I just can't take a pink Kreis Satan seriously, because pink is just such an un-Satan color. Props for making me laugh though. Another honorable mention to αmaterios (Evil Spirit Version: Shadowy Black/Purple), which looks good but doesn't quite look as nice as Valkyrie does with that same color scheme.

Yes, Yell stands out as a great looking disk for me too & I love the blackish V2
holy knight god valkyrie no stickers i love all white beys just so beautiful