Beyblade Random Thoughts

What about spryzen a spryzen s5 would be cool .
Beyblade should get a reboot and Tyson should be brought back I think that would be cool
(Jul. 27, 2018  5:51 AM)Jman jman Wrote: What about spryzen a spryzen  s5 would  be cool .

Maybe, but it's unlikely.

You know, I find it ironic how 2 beys on the list might be confirmed for future releases the day AFTER i made this post!
(Jul. 27, 2018  5:57 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Beyblade should get a reboot and Tyson should be brought back I think that would be cool

Umm... Metal Fight Beyblade and Beyblade Burst are technically reboots of the toyline and series
(Jul. 27, 2018  6:05 AM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2018  5:51 AM)Jman jman Wrote: What about spryzen a spryzen  s5 would  be cool .

Maybe, but it's unlikely.

You know, I find it ironic how 2 beys on the list might be confirmed for future releases the day AFTER i made this post!

What beys were confirmed??
(Jul. 27, 2018  1:30 PM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2018  6:05 AM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Maybe, but it's unlikely.

He said MIGHT. So no new bey was confirmed.
(Jul. 27, 2018  7:16 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2018  5:57 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Beyblade should get a reboot  and Tyson should be brought back I think that would be cool

Umm... Metal Fight Beyblade and Beyblade Burst are technically reboots of the toyline and series

Thanks for responding
(Jul. 27, 2018  2:18 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2018  1:30 PM)brandbrick Wrote: What beys were confirmed??

He said MIGHT. So no new bey was confirmed.

No, in his new post he said that it’s ironic that 2 beys from the list he had were confirmed an evolution.

ONLY ONE : New ( Super Z ) Fafnir

Behemoth and Garuda MIGHT be confirmed. Emphasis on MIGHT!
What is in your opinion the best looking beyblade? 

For me it's definitely ark Bahamut, sometimes when I'm bored I just stare at it and enjoy how TT designers really gave it their all. 

You guys?
Mine is hs,specially when you pit t behind a light,the translucent black glows .it looks so sick
Drain Fafnir. Idk why, but that's my answer
Arc Bahamut or Killer Deathscyther
Dark Knight Dragooon in terms of the top view (layer/chrome wheel), but the plastic gen beys tend to have a much better side profile and bottom view than MFB and Burst. Dragoon V and Sea Dragon MS are very cool too.

Of the Burst beys, Nightmare Longinus is my favourite, followed by Xeno Xcalibur. IMO the designs have become too detailed and messy since MFB and the trans and clear colours don't look as good as the solid colours from plastic gen beys.
Mine is bl because it has a really nice purple color to it and a gold dragon head that goes really well with th purple
I think the best looking bey in Burst is shelter Regulus or Legend Spriggan
(Jul. 29, 2018  12:16 PM)Limetka Wrote: For me it's definitely ark Bahamut, sometimes when I'm bored I just stare at it and enjoy how TT designers really gave it their all.

Black or new yellow recolor ?

For me - Acid Anubis forever Wink Without purple stickers though.
Red rP (from B-117) made me wonder for a while if that will become my favorite, but no, aA is one and only.
I'd say the limited edition blue and white drain fafnir looks amazing
Killer Deathscyther, Kreis Satan, and Hell Salamander
This is very tough.

Top 5, for me:

1. Blaze Ragnaruk (Premium Gold/Red Ver.)
2. Drain Fafnir (Crimson White Ver.)
3. Hell Salamander
4. Ark Bahamut (Random Booster Vol.11)
5. Bloody Longinus
What is the rule on if a beyblade bounces off the stadium and lands on the opponents beyblade causing it to burst? Is it considered a snipe?
Aaaand I apparently missed the memo about TT Dragoon GT costing more than MSUV, and is currently on course to rival Shining God MS's price.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Should've bought it three months ago when it was relatively affordable. RIP to that dream.

(Apologies if this is the wrong thread for something like this. Pinching_eyes)
This was probably discovered when God started but I just realized that God chips are the same color as the Frame if it is included.
(Jul. 31, 2018  10:51 PM)ptf606 Wrote: This was probably discovered when God started but I just realized that God chips are the same color as the Frame if it is included.

The only exception is twin nemesis