Beyblade Random Thoughts

Has anyone seen that video where someone combines Wild Wyvern and Big Bang Pegasis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF7EEVQlvnw

It's neat...
Hiro Morita says that a new character (blader with green hair) will appear in the anime.
[Image: Cx3iCKeUsAENSQM.jpg]
(Nov. 22, 2016  2:05 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Well this is new

http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/burst-dual-pack-valtryek-and-unicrest-0600088675201--24?site_refer=CSE_GGLPLA&gclid=CNvLus62vNACFQ6TaQod-sYMdg&gclsrc=aw.ds

I posted about that more than a week ago in the Hasbro topic.

By the way, there will be a translucid red BeyLauncher available in a sort of lottery campaign in Japan:
[Image: Cx2X1txUAAU3YL5.jpg]
i wonder if the character with green hair will own gigant gaia.
(Nov. 22, 2016  3:07 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder if the character with green hair will own gigant gaia.

No, the owner of G2 is already known.
(Nov. 22, 2016  4:16 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2016  3:07 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder if the character with green hair will own gigant gaia.

who is the owner of G2?

maybe the owner of A2?
(Nov. 22, 2016  2:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/...lsrc=aw.ds

Oh sorry then.

(Nov. 22, 2016  5:36 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2016  4:16 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote:

who is the owner of G2?

maybe the owner of A2?

Sorry for double posting but I don't know how to double quote lol anyways to answer your question it's Gou or Gouh
(Nov. 22, 2016  10:54 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2016  2:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/...lsrc=aw.ds

Oh sorry then.

(Nov. 22, 2016  5:36 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2016  4:16 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: No, the owner of G2 is already known.
who is the owner of G2?

maybe the owner of A2?

Sorry for double posting but I don't know how to double quote lol anyways to answer your question it's Gou or Gouh

Press that small button in middle of quote and report before replying. You can quote more then 2 quote btw
Would someone with a tri-wingtip screwdriver and some extra Single layers be willing to see what would happen if you used the single layer screws on the breakage prone dual layers? I'm curious to see how much the stress from the newer screws causes the breakages.
(Sep. 14, 2016  4:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: TAKARA-TOMY just opened a questionnaire to know what Beyblade(s) people yearned for the most, and once you complete the single question, it gives you two wallpapers of Victory Valkyrie breaking Rising Ragnaruk hah. Apparently the results of the poll will be posted around the end of November.

https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp//enquete

Somehow you really cannot complete the questionnaire more than once, it seems. Also, the first few Starters and Deathscyther are excluded, but Trident Heavy Claw was there.

Will the Beyblade with the most votes get a re-release or be included in a new set? I wonder why they want to know this.

There appears to be news regarding this questionnaire: according to Amazon.co.jp, a few old Beyblade Burst items, like the B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw, will be re-released around December 15th 2016. The prices should be similar to the original ones, unlike the way they are being resold for sometimes twice the price at the moment.
Wait, so in the case of Trident, do you mean they're re-releasing the whole Random Booster and not just Trident as a regular Booster? I assume it's just a regular booster but wanted to confirm.
So far it seems to be exactly the same products as before, so it would sort of be weird if they suddenly created a new packaging for Trident Heavy Claw exclusively, unless it ends up being the winner of that questionnaire and they find that they really have to re-release it alone.
(Nov. 23, 2016  7:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There appears to be news regarding this questionnaire: according to Amazon.co.jp, a few old Beyblade Burst items, like the B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw, will be re-released around December 15th 2016. The prices should be similar to the original ones, unlike the way they are being resold for sometimes twice the price at the moment.

Really cool, looking forward to seeing which stuff gets re-released.
Time to stock up on pink Valkyrie layers

Thanks for the news Kai-V
they are still on eBay for like $11 USD
(Nov. 23, 2016  10:16 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: they are still on eBay for like $11 USD

That is probably the Hong Kong or South Korean version.
(Nov. 23, 2016  10:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2016  10:16 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: they are still on eBay for like $11 USD

Nope it's TT some are even confirmed
(Nov. 23, 2016  10:24 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2016  10:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Nope it's TT some are even confirmed

Yeah, because they're the same products being sold in multiple countries. There's no difference.
Yes, but the country of origin is what I am talking about hah. Mani Ltd. products from Hong Kong almost have no variations from the original TAKARA-TOMY items.
(Nov. 23, 2016  10:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, but the country of origin is what I am talking about hah. Mani Ltd. products from Hong Kong almost have no variations from the original TAKARA-TOMY items.

Yeah, but what I mean is that the products are the same products TT uses, just in different packaging (and often even the Japanese packaging is used). Or is there more to it?
I think we are saying the same things hah, but I just mean that the product does not originate from Japan, it is not "available" in or from the Japanese market, in a way. I believe that is what we see on eBay for the very low prices. I could be wrong, but that was usually the case during Metal Fight Beyblade.

All in all, I was just correcting that while the products may still be available on eBay for cheap prices, they are not the ones "from Japan". In Japan, those old products are not available anymore.
Understood, I do think we agree haha. Just wanted to make sure nobody thought it wasn't OK to buy them Grin

No they aren't. Searching both beyblade valkyrie and beyblade B-15 (separately and together) brought up not even one.
sorry the US ebay. i wasn't talking about valkyrie just b-15 in general.

just wanted to say that this is one of those beys the hasbro just pulled random parts from a box https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Metal-Fu...0-99999999