Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 19, 2016  6:03 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2016  5:52 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Perhaps they realised it was too good?
that's if TT actually did enough extensive testing, like they did with V2, Odin, Z2, D2, Deathscyther, Valkyrie (sarcasm).

Maybe they just tested those for attacks, being that they considered them attack types rather than stamina or defense.
Beyblade is a toy first and a game second, both to Takara-Tomy and to the large majority of the people that actually buy Beyblade's. While TT considers performance it's obviously not the driving factor.

HMS is a special case because it was a direct evolution of the plastic-gen design philosophy, attached right at the end of the toyline's life. So they had every incentive to cram it full of plastic's "greatest hits," upgraded for the new gen.

Then MFB came and it was like starting from scratch again. Burst is the same. TT obviously cares about performance but likely only insomuch that they need to market those performance features in order to convince people to buy them.

Plastic and HMS had the same lead designer, and he kept going with MFB too, until Kenji Horikoshi took over with the Extreme series. More info: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BLOG-FO...pid1209007
it's interesting to see how beyblade went from plastic to metal+plastic(HMS) to metal(MFB) to plastic(Burst), at least the AR anyway.

i wonder if TT will ever go back to HMS, at least the way it was designed with metal+plastic AR.

although plastic gen has more layers, i wonder if MFB actually has more customisation due to the track and bottom being seperate, essentially i wonder if there are more combinations in MFB than in plastic.

i sometimes use the round shell MS "special launcher" to sort of shoot out the beyblade, it's fun.

i wonder why TT hasn't created a launcher grip where the winder go's through the handle, it would be very useful.

i wonder what the RPM cap is for beyblades that TT decides, essentially when is a beyblade too fast.

i wonder if TT can create a burst beyblade where you can flip the layer over, and use a different mode, it would be a cool idea, essentialy like phantom orion, where you might have a core and the main AR.

since TT is releasing left spin dragoon S and possibly L2, i do wonder how TT will overcome the issue of neither of the beyblades bursting.
Check out the phantom orion I drew
[Image: 10ifjvo.jpg]

[Image: 10ifjvo.jpg]

[Image: 2zhfo1y.jpg]
MasterBeyStar. I can't see your pic?

Can you just directly give links?
There is a new Twitter campaign for Beyblade and Halloween, but it seems like it would be some companies that will receive the undetermined prize...
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/halloween_beyblade/
it would be cool to get halloween themed, black and orange coloured beyblades consisting of the 4 main beyblades.
(Oct. 20, 2016  2:50 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: it would be cool to get halloween themed, black and orange coloured beyblades consisting of the 4 main beyblades.
Yeah Seems like they can be planning something really big hah ! Something Like Kirin Campaign ? Who knows ? Some Good Recolors are always good to see haha !
I remember the time we were blessed to have a Hallowe'en-themed Diablo Nemesis custom by Leone19.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-October...lders-Only
Some of you guys might be interested to see this: https://twitter.com/wari_bey/status/789253710689869825

Probably one of the clearest pictures of the device TAKARA-TOMY uses for the Bey Check at their high level events that I've seen.
(Oct. 21, 2016  4:43 AM)Kei Wrote: Some of you guys might be interested to see this: https://twitter.com/wari_bey/status/789253710689869825

Probably one of the clearest pictures of the device TAKARA-TOMY uses for the Bey Check at their high level events that I've seen.

Interesting - so all your parts have to fit into the different dummy parts for them to be cleared as legal?
(Oct. 21, 2016  5:52 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2016  4:43 AM)Kei Wrote: Some of you guys might be interested to see this: https://twitter.com/wari_bey/status/789253710689869825

Interesting - so all your parts have to fit into the different dummy parts for them to be cleared as legal?

Well, fit and twist properly. I had posted some videos of the way they treated parts with those boards several months ago.
So my hypothetical 24 Carat Ragnaruk is legal now?

EDIT: Oh, right, no undoing the screws.
Saw this on Twitter today. Looks like Dragoon S. Burst edition in some sort of magazine? Not exactly sure where to put this, so it's here.
Should i be sad that hasbro changed bursts mechanism Unhappy I am very confused, sometimes i think i should stick to MFB and Plastics only
I just lost the rare Bey get battle for the 98th time. I bought every single Burst release, and many multiples and have NEVER won Amaterios or Baldur... I cry every time...
(Oct. 22, 2016  6:43 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: I bought every single Burst release, and many multiples and have NEVER won Amaterios or Baldur... I cry every time...

OMG LOOOOOL I'm soo sorry but I find that hilarious.
(Oct. 22, 2016  6:49 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: It's hilariously sad... embarrassingly so...

I feel so bad for u Unhappy
Especially when I won Baldur on my second try, but you have Ameterious and it's dark ver. So you got it better than the ones that don't live in Japan
I remember reading somewhere on here that Minoboros could beat D2, but I can't find the original post. Can anyone confirm/test?
(Oct. 22, 2016  5:30 PM)Hato Wrote: Saw this on Twitter today. Looks like Dragoon S. Burst edition in some sort of magazine? Not exactly sure where to put this, so it's here.

I think that is the newspaper actually, and while at first I thought it was a very old article, it is actually indeed referencing to the Burst version of Dragoon S that will be available through the upcoming CoroCoro Aniki. I can read "customize" and things like that, so it is probably a short article to summarise how Beyblade has gone through three generations, through fifteen years, and its prime Beyblade is getting a re-release.
(Oct. 23, 2016  4:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2016  5:30 PM)Hato Wrote: Saw this on Twitter today. Looks like Dragoon S. Burst edition in some sort of magazine? Not exactly sure where to put this, so it's here.

I think that is the newspaper actually, and while at first I thought it was a very old article, it is actually indeed referencing to the Burst version of Dragoon S that will be available through the upcoming CoroCoro Aniki. I can read "customize" and things like that, so it is probably a short article to summarise how Beyblade has gone through three generations, through fifteen years, and its prime Beyblade is getting a re-release.

Thank you, Kai-V! I originally thought it was a newspaper, but I also thought it was unlikely. Glad to see Beyblade getting some attention like that Grin
(Oct. 23, 2016  4:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

It is kind of nice to see that it came on Newspaper In Japan ! I am sure People would be really excited once Dragoon S would be available through CoroCoro Aniki ! Specially Plastics Fan hah.

Thanks For Information Kai !
I think this is the second time Beyblade Burst gets featured in a newspaper actually, if I remember correctly.
i wonder what would have better defense, rubber ball or rubber wide defense.