Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 02, 2016  3:06 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Posting this way too good of a meme on behalf of @[✱]:

Hasbro's product just like the toys for baby.Chocked_2
I believe Dranzer MS is the only HMS Bey (out of the original 5) that Hasbro did an amazing job with.
I was thinking about trying a format with my friends where all parts are worth a number of points and your combo can only be a certain number of points. This makes it easier to play when there's limited parts and instead of banning parts you could just increase how many points it's worth so it couldn't be paired with other parts making overpowered combos. It sounds like a fun way to play and hopefully would inspire more creative combos.
(Oct. 02, 2016  6:51 PM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: I was thinking about trying a format with my friends where all parts are worth a number of points and your combo can only be a certain number of points. This makes it easier to play when there's limited parts and instead of banning parts you could just increase how many points it's worth so it couldn't be paired with other parts making overpowered combos. It sounds like a fun way to play and hopefully would inspire more creative combos.

It would probably be ideal, but even keeping track of a regular banlist is complicated. We need to make sure that most or all of our formats are friendly and comprehensible to new Bladers.
Yes, it is way too complex to enforce. However I would love to play it for fun!
Yeah I can just imagine getting confused with how much each part is worth.
Is anyone other than me here, like even slightly obsessed with beyblade?
Awkward Moment you find a NIB Odin while cleaning your room.
(Oct. 03, 2016  12:13 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Awkward Moment you find a NIB Odin while cleaning your room.

I would honestly love that. Sadly, I lost my only bursts. Unhappy
(Oct. 03, 2016  12:17 AM)-Yami- Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2016  12:13 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Awkward Moment you find a NIB Odin while cleaning your room.

And Add Dark Dragoon from Plastics to the list as well. But he wasn't NIB. hah.
(Oct. 03, 2016  12:21 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2016  12:17 AM)-Yami- Wrote:

And Add Dark Dragoon from Plastics to the list as well. But he wasn't NIB. hah.

Lucky! I'd love to find my Unicorn and Wyvern again!
(Oct. 02, 2016  11:38 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote: Is anyone other than me here, like even slightly obsessed with beyblade?

Uh probably the majority of people here, I think?
Pfft, slightly? I would say very. XD
I am not obsessed by Beyblade. I AM BEYBLADE!!! ... Ok, that went too far. But yea, all of us here are kinda "obsessed".
I play Beyblade since 2004 and I won't stop anytime soon. Beyblade is a part of my life and will always be. ^^
(Oct. 02, 2016  5:37 PM)Daman Wrote: I believe Dranzer MS is the only HMS Bey (out of the original 5) that Hasbro did an amazing job with.

In terms of what exactly?
148 people and forum will reach its 100 000 members. What about some special event? Memorial Face? or some kind of gift?
(Oct. 05, 2016  3:07 PM)Afuri Wrote: 148 people and forum will reach its 100 000 members. What about some special event? Memorial Face? or some kind of gift?
I think the committee has already implied that there won't be, given all the events and giveaways that they already run Smile
(Oct. 05, 2016  3:11 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2016  3:07 PM)Afuri Wrote: 148 people and forum will reach its 100 000 members. What about some special event? Memorial Face? or some kind of gift?
I think the committee has already implied that there won't be, given all the events and giveaways that they already run Smile

Where did he implied? Somewhere on the forum? Never seen anything about this matter.
Either way, many of those 100,000 are bots or spammers or otherwise inactive members. It's just a number. If you're looking for a celebration, look forward to the 8th anniversary on December 4th Smile
(Oct. 05, 2016  3:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Either way, many of those 100,000 are bots or spammers or otherwise inactive members. It's just a number. If you're looking for a celebration, look forward to the 8th anniversary on December 4th Smile

And what is the Christmas aniversary gift going to be? Haha Grin
It wouldn't be any fun to reveal everything now, but I think everyone will be pretty happy with it Smile
Burst showed me this auction of someone trying to sell their broken Zillion Zeus, an item classified as "junk" and which is clearly not uncommon hah:
http://page23.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...o158591248

500 yen is still almost too generous.
(Oct. 06, 2016  12:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Burst showed me this auction of someone trying to sell their broken Zillion Zeus, an item classified as "junk" and which is clearly not uncommon hah:
http://page23.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...o158591248

500 yen is still almost too generous.

Well if he/she is giving Infinity and Weight too. Then seem to worth for me Beyhaha

Did anyone tried using Burst Launcher Rubber on MFB Launcher? It is bigger, so maybe it will be more comfortable
After sweeping the internet for anything on that Beyblade booth at Hasbro's NYCC event... party...
whatever lol, I've come across a few images from- Well, you can see the site from the images.

If I come across any video footage, I'll link it. unlesssomeonebeatsmetoit

[Image: 1475741148-1.jpg]
[Image: 1475741148-3.jpg]
[Image: 1475741148-8.jpg]
Full gallery: http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/galle...-Beyblade/