Beyblade Random Thoughts

I just realized that I never created and introduce yourself thread for myself, huh...
Finally all caught up on Burst releases. Lol. I have never been behind before, but they released a ton of stuff all around the same time. RLV3, Black Xcaliber, RB3, Wide Stadium, Finger things, gold drivers, that new manga, 2 lotto beys, grip and case and then U2 and the N2 set coming right up and also Hasbro releases. Why they would release those dumb bracelet things in the midst of all that is mind boggling. Definitely not getting those. Lol. I think there is only the Cyclone stadium next month right? Will he good to catch my breath. Lol
My girlfriend keeps telling me to get her the bracelet maker but I insist on not buying it. ¥1,800!
(Aug. 04, 2016  3:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: My girlfriend keeps telling me to get her the bracelet maker but I insist on not buying it. ¥1,800!

But think of all the cute bracelets you can make!
Like, two? Three?
Actually, random thought that also probably belongs in the Hasbro thread as well: Will hasbro port over the bracelets and bracelet makers as part of the main line? If so then just wait for hasbro haha.
(Aug. 04, 2016  6:52 PM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Actually, random thought that also probably belongs in the Hasbro thread as well: Will hasbro port over the bracelets and bracelet makers as part of the main line? If so then just wait for hasbro haha.

Seems extremely unlikely lol
Interesting to note that both Beyblade GBA games are in the 100 most popular ROMS: https://www.loveroms.com/roms/top-100.ph...oy-advance
(Aug. 05, 2016  6:36 AM)Time Wrote: Interesting to note that both Beyblade GBA games are in the 100 most popular ROMS: https://www.loveroms.com/roms/top-100.ph...oy-advance

Huh? How? I guess people really wanted to know just how horrible they were.
(Aug. 05, 2016  10:11 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2016  6:36 AM)Time Wrote: Interesting to note that both Beyblade GBA games are in the 100 most popular ROMS: https://www.loveroms.com/roms/top-100.ph...oy-advance

I liked it. But now it maybe not so good
(Aug. 05, 2016  11:19 AM)nickien Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2016  10:11 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

To each their own. I just personally don't like them as video games, the V-Force one has a confusing isometric view with controls that lock onto the isometric grid directions. The other was a repetitive button masher. I use to like the V-Force one as well as a kid, but when I went back to it and went to the G-Revolution one, I hated it, definitely not choosing these over the real Beyblades.
(Aug. 05, 2016  3:18 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2016  11:19 AM)nickien Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2016  10:11 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Huh? How? I guess people really wanted to know just how horrible they were.

To each their own. I just personally don't like them as video games, the V-Force one has a confusing isometric view with controls that lock onto the isometric grid directions. The other was a repetitive button masher. I use to like the V-Force one as well as a kid, but when I went back to it and went to the G-Revolution one, I hated it, definitely not choosing these over the real Beyblades.

Actually, I find the Japanese Bakuten Shoot RPGs on GBA interesting, mainly because of the animations and the soundtrack, but I don't understand a single word in the game lol.
i wonder if TT will ever release a disk or some sort of part that makes a beyblade harder to burst.
it would give many layers with bad teeth an actual chance, as long as the part or disk aren't too heavy it would be kind of nice.
layers like Chaos, Spriggan, S2, and many more suffer from terrible teeth, so it would be kind fo nice if layers like these had a chance.

i would love to experiment and test these parts so much, but they burst so easily, it requires so little effort, that even defence and stamina beyblade can easily burst them.

a disk with a plastic part would be nice to have, that makes the blade harder to burst, to not make it OP it should be lighter or as light as armed.
Magnum has a plastic part but what you're asking for sounds more like a rubber topped disk to increase the friction between it and the layer and reduce burst chance that way. Should be unusually light to balance out that usefulness. Cool idea.
We should have a tournament where each player needs at least one banned part in their combos
(Aug. 06, 2016  5:34 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote: We should have a tournament where each player needs at least one banned part in their combos

Can you elaborate?
(Aug. 06, 2016  5:34 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote: We should have a tournament where each player needs at least one banned part in their combos
So, MFB: Standard? or Odin: the Burst Tournament?

At least, no, that's stupid. A tournament where every player is allowed exactly one banned part though would be very interesting if the WBO was a ban happy organization. In general, however, they opt to allow far more than they ban and so this type of restriction would merely create a stagnant metagame.
(Aug. 06, 2016  5:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Can you elaborate?

changed my mind, basically you are allowed to use a max of one banned part on condition that you must use a light launcher or non string launcher. Players without banned parts can use bey launchers. Left spinners are not allowed(only for Mfb)
I think illegal combo events(using exclusively Beyblade parts so long as they can be launched and wont risk breaking their parts) would be interesting, but they would need to stay in a format that the majority of their parts fall under. It would be nice to see how creative people can be to fit parts that shouldn't fit together.
That's not what I meant but that sounds cool(if only there were that many possibilities though
(Aug. 06, 2016  8:39 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2016  5:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Can you elaborate?

changed my mind, basically, you are allowed to use a max of one banned part on condition that you must use a light launcher or non-string launcher. Players without banned parts can use bey launchers. Left spinners are not allowed(only for Mfb)

TBH. i don't think that's gonna to work.

1. In Burst even if you use light launcher you can still get quite fast speed [I'm taking about shoter winder] and with parts like odin it won't really gonna to matter as people weak launch [still fast. not too fast] to prevent KO and Burst from attacker which will be done automatically by these launchers. I'm sure an experienced player using Odin can still pull off an OS against Deathsyhter

2. In MFB. nothing is really banned lol

3. In LTD there are many heavier/op parts are banned. but even if you use banned stuff [like basalt/hell] even with Light Launcher. they still gonna to have advantage. for ex. I never really use String Launcher with Right Spin [even in STD], I really dunno why but I never got a good flower pattern with attack but with light launcher i can easily KO defence types and I even won against stamina vs stamina battles [Duo BGrin vs Duo BGrin] I also got in Tiebreaker sometime [but lost due to part breaking or launcher skipping]. Though I use String with Left Spin lol again dunno why but I can launcher Left spin attack with strings and Right with LL
Yeah it was just a thought. Also we could do team battles with a team of two and basically one player has to keep going till he loses. But the interesting part is that they cannot re-click their bey unless it was fully unclicked but didn't blow up in which case they can click it once. This way everyone gets a turn and also once one of the players is out, the next player battles and if they win, they can move on. If their team wins, they will have a 5 round battle against each other.
(Aug. 07, 2016  12:13 AM)bigbangpegs Wrote: Yeah it was just a thought. Also we could do team battles with a team of two and basically one player has to keep going till he loses. But the interesting part is that they cannot re-click their bey unless it was fully unclicked but didn't blow up in which case they can click it once. This way everyone gets a turn and also once one of the players is out, the next player battles and if they win, they can move on. If their team wins, they will have a 5 round battle against each other.

Except that you cannot launch a Burst bey unless it is fully turned into place.
since i've been using the white light launchers and they have finally just given out, i decided to use the new black light launchers, it was then that i realised that the prongs for the white and black launchers were different the black launcher had better prongs.

i'm pretty sure everyone knows this by now, but it was a new discovery for me.