Beyblade Random Thoughts

Slash Riger MS was indeed the winner of a design contest.
Cool. Didn't know that. Anyway I guess since they've done one consistently with every generation they're likely to do another one with burst.
It's on the beywiki (the old one btw) article for Slash Riger MS Ultra Grin. I don't think there were any officially released MFB that was the winner of a design contest, but Spike Lizard from plastics is also the winner of a design contest.

Anyway:
(Jul. 31, 2016  9:58 PM)RDF3 Wrote: I was kinda wanting the whole plastics and HMS lineage of products to be re-released with limited production run in all their original glory. Must have been fun.
(Jul. 31, 2016  10:05 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2016  9:42 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder if TT will do a fan beyblade design contest for burst, like they did for HMS and MFB gen.

a beyblade generation where a rubber tip isn't the most dominant for attack types would be nice.

i wonder if TT ever listen to or take ideas from the fans, people who actually have tested their products, and know what they want.

Pretty sure the fan design contest was Plastics and MFB only from what I recall. Although if there was one for HMS I feel like Slash Riger or Einstein MS was the outcome due to how they look. Also the beyblades that were designed for plastics and MFB were generally terrible. Though they were good looking though I suppose.

But rubber attack bottoms/tips provide more speed and are more easily controlled. What you asking for is for them to avoid what several generations have shown us works best...

Also considering the majority of fans will be children I thoroughly doubt it. The most they probably do this is with the fan design contests that you mentioned.
in burst a lot more people seem favour stationary combos, also parts like accel are still viable, whilst in previous generations they become useless after rubber tips are released.
using rubber in burst gives the high speed, and friction it also makes the beyblade easier to burst.
with something like a full auto clutch driver you have great speed but low friction, making the beyblade harder to burst, also allowing it to have more stamina allowing it to make even more attacks.
Can you back up the statement that the friction from the rubber makes it easier to burst? Cause it seems more like the speed of the impact and protrusions on the layer and bad teeth are what makes it more prone to burst rather than the friction. In plastics full auto clutch just kinda whizzes around semi-uncontrollably doesn't it? It's not really a proper attack type. And a burst version could be just the same.
(Jul. 31, 2016  11:17 PM)Ultra Wrote: Can you back up the statement that the friction from the rubber makes it easier to burst? Cause it seems more like the speed of the impact and protrusions on the layer and bad teeth are what makes it more prone to burst rather than the friction. In plastics full auto clutch just kinda whizzes around semi-uncontrollably doesn't it? It's not really a proper attack type. And a burst version could be just the same.
if you launch full auto clutch combo with sliding shoot, it does the flow pattern quite easily.

i would like to say my statement is true, because physics, where the beyblade has more grip to the stadium, so it is easier to turn the layer with another beyblade, whilst with lower friction it is harder to turn the layer when the beyblade collides, as the beybalde has less grip the the stadium.

again this is just based on theory, and there are no tests i have to prove this.
unless someone actually has tests.

on another note it would be great if they released EF (Eternal flat) plastic free spinning flat tip, for mobile defense and stamina it would be pretty cool, i'm enjoy using mobile defense, kind fo a nice break from regular defense which i'm used to.
(Jul. 31, 2016  11:31 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2016  11:17 PM)Ultra Wrote: Can you back up the statement that the friction from the rubber makes it easier to burst? Cause it seems more like the speed of the impact and protrusions on the layer and bad teeth are what makes it more prone to burst rather than the friction. In plastics full auto clutch just kinda whizzes around semi-uncontrollably doesn't it? It's not really a proper attack type. And a burst version could be just the same.
if you launch full auto clutch combo with sliding shoot, it does the flow pattern quite easily.

i would like to say my statement is true, because physics, where the beyblade has more grip to the stadium, so it is easier to turn the layer with another beyblade, whilst with lower friction it is harder to turn the layer when the beyblade collides, as the beybalde has less grip the the stadium.

again this is just based on theory, and there are no tests i have to prove this.
unless someone actually has tests.

on another note it would be great if they released EF (Eternal flat) plastic free spinning flat tip, for mobile defense and stamina it would be pretty cool, i'm enjoy using mobile defense, kind fo a nice break from regular defense which i'm used to.

If anything, think an adapted Driger F Base would be better. That way you have Mobile attack at the beginning of a battle and Stationary attack at the end with quite a bit of stamina to back everything up.
That feeling when you find long lost treasure under your couch.

i was messing around with gyro today, then i wondered if gyro had a NSK bearing, would it be overpowered in burst.

since magnum was created, i wonder if free spinning disk will be created, with different free spinning plastic parts.
(Aug. 01, 2016  9:24 PM)Mitsu Wrote: That feeling when you find long lost treasure under your couch.

That feeling when your long lost treasure was probably lost for a reason. Chief - Sigh ...
[Image: evcpaq.jpg]
[Image: 2469erp.jpg]

This is a rather nice looking combo, if only it was good.
(Aug. 02, 2016  7:03 PM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: evcpaq.jpg]
[Image: 2469erp.jpg]

This is a rather nice looking combo, if only it was good.

It´s so beautiful! * ___ * <3
It would have looked nicer if I hadn't used my Vulcan wheel LOL.
(Jul. 31, 2016  10:05 PM)Ultra Wrote: Pretty sure the fan design contest was Plastics and MFB only from what I recall.

Wait, what MFB was designed in a contest? I don't remember that at all. :\
(Aug. 03, 2016  12:05 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2016  10:05 PM)Ultra Wrote: Pretty sure the fan design contest was Plastics and MFB only from what I recall.

Wait, what MFB was designed by fans? I don't recall that at all.

Divine Chimera was based off 2 fan designs IIRC.
Seriously? Wow, did not remember that at all. Thanks, Hato.

What's with Japanese kids and roller gimmicks? xD
Has anybody else realized how similar dual layers are to hms? The plastic and metal parts connected by screws...
The difference is, dual layers have only plastic and plastic parts.
(Aug. 03, 2016  3:29 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: The difference is, dual layers have only plastic and plastic parts.

well they are still 2 part design which is kept in place together with Screws like HMS Attack Rings
(Aug. 03, 2016  2:32 AM)Time Wrote: Has anybody else realized how similar dual layers are to hms? The plastic and metal parts connected by screws...

Not only that. The disks resemble HMS Weight Disks and the drivers resemble Running Cores with HMS Bit Chips. I made a video on that some time ago.
So.. I was watching some mfb videos, and this idea came up. If L-Drago Destructor can change FConfused mode based on spin speed, and it can steal spin, can't the FConfused go from not only, HF to S, but back from S to HF when it gains enough spin?
(Aug. 03, 2016  7:32 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: So.. I was watching some mfb videos, and this idea came up. If L-Drago Destructor can change FConfused mode based on spin speed, and it can steal spin, can't the FConfused go from not only, HF to S, but back from S to HF when it gains enough spin?

Funnily enough, that actually happened to me twice before where LDD FConfused did that.
I just popped a balloon with my Griffolyon beyblade. My only regrets are that I didn't record it and that i don't have more balloons.
Lol i can understand friend. Ever sinse it was released, Cross Griffon was my fev attack ring [A2R lol], infact it still is
Exactly, but at the last CA tournament one of my pegs broke off, so now I have to find a cheap lot with the Takara mold.