Beyblade Random Thoughts

After all these years, I've still not been able to master the legendary waterfall technique. Any tips guys? Waterfall Kid still around..?
(May. 16, 2016  11:24 PM)Medz Wrote: After all these years, I've still not been able to master the legendary waterfall technique. Any tips guys? Waterfall Kid still around..?

Has your adventure led you to Himalaya yet? The key is there.
(May. 16, 2016  11:24 PM)Medz Wrote: After all these years, I've still not been able to master the legendary waterfall technique. Any tips guys? Waterfall Kid still around..?

On snap, look who dropped in!

Alright, alright, I know what you've got to do. You need to begin your journey in Taipei and begin backpacking south to the Huangguoshu Waterfall. The secrets you seek lie there.

Waterfall Kid was finally able to do Waterfall and transcended to a higher plane of existence, leaving us mere mortals behind to wonder in futility.

Welcome back, man.
(May. 16, 2016  11:42 PM)Wizard Wrote:

Alright, alright, I know what you've got to do. You need to begin your journey in Taipei and begin backpacking south to the Huangguoshu Waterfall. The secrets you seek lie there.

Some have said that Niagara Falls holds the key, with the technique being guarded by the ancient beast Seaborg.

Man, another legend drops in! Unsmith
Couldn't help but smile while reading your responses. Thanks for the welcome guys, unfortunately my passion for Beyblade died years ago and I'm only dropping in . Although I'm really happy to see the community's still thriving and that Brad's back!

I'll make sure to update you guys if I do end up figuring out this damned technique though.
(May. 16, 2016  11:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Waterfall Kid was finally able to do Waterfall and transcended to a higher plane of existence, leaving us mere mortals behind to wonder in futility.

Welcome back, man.

...Is this an WBO insider Joke I don't know about because I'm a new guy? Haha.

Anyway, I'm finally importing my first burst products from Japan tomorrow, finally getting me into the world of Burst before the big worldwide release! Hopefully, I'm gonna get these:
-Start Dash Set
-Both Reshuffle sets
-Grip Accessories: Grip Rubber, Angle Grip, Rubber Assist, Shoot Supports
-Blader Box (Just in case haha)
...hopefully it goes well. Cute
is wondering what beyblade burst blade he should get if he were to go to the new york tournament..
A cool study has resurfaced from 2002 called "Self-fulfillement and Peer Relationship of 4-years-olds in "Beyblade Play"" that would probably be very interesting to get translated. I hesitated to post this in the Formula Bei topic at first because I do not know what the actual content of the article says, but TAKARA-TOMY shared this personally.
http://ci.nii.ac.jp/els/110004695090.pdf?id=ART0007433452&type=pdf&lang=en&host=cinii&order_no=&ppv_type=0&lang_sw=&no=1463491333&cp=

In other news, you can see what the customize sticker sheets I mentioned on April 22nd look like on real Beyblades:
http://beybladeburstnews.tumblr.com/post...A%E5%A3%B2
(Apr. 22, 2016  2:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There will be new customize sticker sheets for the first four Dual Layer Beyblades, and you can pre-order them on AmiAmi: http://www.amiami.jp/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00087331&page=top
It also has stickers for the BeyLogger, the BeyLauncher, the Light Launcher, the Launcher Grip and some for a stadium apparently.
(May. 17, 2016  2:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A cool study has resurfaced from 2002 called "Self-fulfillement and Peer Relationship of 4-years-olds in "Beyblade Play"" that would probably be very interesting to get translated. I hesitated to post this in the Formula Bei topic at first because I do not know what the actual content of the article says, but TAKARA-TOMY shared this personally.
http://ci.nii.ac.jp/els/110004695090.pdf...3491333&cp=

In other news, you can see what the customize sticker sheets I mentioned on April 22nd look like on real Beyblades:
(Apr. 22, 2016  2:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There will be new customize sticker sheets for the first four Dual Layer Beyblades, and you can pre-order them on AmiAmi: http://www.amiami.jp/top/detail/detail?g...1&page=top
It also has stickers for the BeyLogger, the BeyLauncher, the Light Launcher, the Launcher Grip and some for a stadium apparently.
Great news
Well the second link is not working.
Not sure if the news that you are talking about it's about the customized stickers and paint
coz there is a rule that only official stickers and paint are allowed to use in Beyblade Burst Tournament.

So such the customized beyblade that the Waribey team members use in battle are officially not allowed anymore

(May. 17, 2016  2:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A cool study has resurfaced from 2002 called "Self-fulfillement and Peer Relationship of 4-years-olds in "Beyblade Play"" that would probably be very interesting to get translated. I hesitated to post this in the Formula Bei topic at first because I do not know what the actual content of the article says, but TAKARA-TOMY shared this personally.

(Apr. 22, 2016  2:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There will be new customize sticker sheets for the first four Dual Layer Beyblades, and you can pre-order them on AmiAmi: http://www.amiami.jp/top/detail/detail?g...1&page=top
The official Ensky stickers are legal, no? I think they only go on the same areas where the stickers from the products go. I am quite sure those Customize Seal Collections have always been legal in the past.
(May. 17, 2016  3:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The official Ensky stickers are legal, no? I think they only go on the same areas where the stickers from the products go. I am quite sure those Customize Seal Collections have always been legal in the past.

yes those stickers are legal to use in tournament.

I said the stickers that you make on your own like Waribey team have on the Deathscyther

right now the official stickers are the ones that you get with the beyblade, the CS stickers sheet (Minoboros, Unicorn, Valkyrie), the Stickers sheet from Corocoro Comic 5月号 and the future stickers from Ensky
that the only ones that you can stick on the bey
So i know people think that they will run out of names for the burst series. But i was beybladding today andni realized something. They made the dual layers and are abriviating the layers with the letter and number so like victory valkyrie is V2 i think they might also do the same for the driver and disk names and we might also see tow different letters together like for example using a fake driver lets say one drive is called
Launch, another is zepher ( wich is one we already have ) people think we cant use another driver starting with Z or l maybe they will do some thing like lasting launch Or zig zepher and call it LL , or ZZ instead of l2 or Z2 to not confuse with the layer. maybe they will even mix letters for all the parts like using a valkyrie for example it could be called like spear valkyrie and be abriviated as sv or speark victory valkyrie so sv2 and so on for all the parts. This is a way to get arround the naming problem seem to thinl we have with the burst series what do you guys think
http://www.darksucks.com/store_lambda.html#

Let's get some ruby tipped beyblades.
(May. 17, 2016  11:39 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: So i know people think that they will run out of names for the burst series. But i was beybladding today andni realized something. They made the dual layers and are abriviating the layers with the letter and number so like victory valkyrie is V2 i think they might also do the same for the driver and disk names and we might also see tow different letters together like for example using a fake driver lets say one drive is called
Launch, another is zepher ( wich is one we already have ) people think we cant use another driver starting with Z or l maybe they will do some thing like lasting launch Or zig zepher and call it LL , or ZZ instead of l2 or Z2 to not confuse with the layer. maybe they will even mix letters for all the parts like using a valkyrie for example it could be called like spear valkyrie and be abriviated as sv or speark victory valkyrie so sv2 and so on for all the parts. This is a way to get arround the naming problem seem to thinl we have with the burst series what do you guys think
Wouldn't it be confusing? Especially to new beybladers that has gained interest in Burst. It'd be easier to just let it be with the layers and the drivers. Rather than "V2 L2" or something like that. And wouldn't it also decrease the chance to make new names? For example "Zig Zepher" is Z2 or ZZ, you can no longer make something with the abbreviation ZZ or Z2.
(May. 18, 2016  9:17 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Let's get some ruby tipped beyblades.

Go to kickstarter, search for spinning tops, be amazed. The real problem with ruby bearings for me is that they're difficult to buy in Australia. They seem to accrue some weird import tax or something, so they're disproportionately pricey. Plus I hear they're actually inferior to cermic bearings anyway, which are infinitely cheaper. Still you know, a gimmick's a gimmick and rubies are awsome.

Must look into this. There is a whole library of literature written on basically the same topic as it relates to Pokemon, instead of Beyblade; so it will presumably be interesting to see how the results with Beyblade differ to those of Pokemon, considering one involves real mechanical toys and the other involves more imaginary battles. Thanks for the link.
Yesterday I was on Rakuten Global looking for great deals. I found some amazing stuff and it's very cheap. There were some Beyblade Burst digital watches and badges with the names Valt, Shu, Kensuke, Kumicho, Daina, Wakiya and Xhaka on them. Here's the link: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/amiam...-00090289/
Yesterday I got my Wyvern Armed Massive in the mail. Since it came with the string launcher this is my 1st string launcher.

I'll have to admit, im not use to it yet.
1. Im afraid if I pull to hard i'll break it lol
2. When I let go of the handle it keeps hitting my fingers that hurt a bit.

That being said I do love it (mainly because it's purple!!)
(May. 18, 2016  8:27 PM)Zera Wrote: Yesterday I was on Rakuten Global looking for great deals. I found some amazing stuff and it's very cheap. There were some Beyblade Burst digital watches and badges with the names Valt, Shu, Kensuke, Kumicho, Daina, Wakiya and Xhaka on them. Here's the link: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/amiam...-00090289/

So this confirms Xaiser as being his official name then.
(May. 19, 2016  12:34 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote:
(May. 18, 2016  8:27 PM)Zera Wrote: Yesterday I was on Rakuten Global looking for great deals. I found some amazing stuff and it's very cheap. There were some Beyblade Burst digital watches and badges with the names Valt, Shu, Kensuke, Kumicho, Daina, Wakiya and Xhaka on them. Here's the link: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/amiam...-00090289/

Actually not really, it is his last name that starts with an X, Shakuenji or something? This was already addressed last week when news about Xeno Xcalibur came out. Kaiser is still Kaiser.
(May. 19, 2016  12:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 19, 2016  12:34 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote:

Actually not really, it is his last name that starts with an X, Shakuenji or something? This was already addressed last week when news about Xeno Xcalibur came out. Kaiser is still Kaiser.

Lol I JUST noticed that right now. Thanks!
(May. 17, 2016  11:39 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: So i know people think that they will run out of names for the burst series. But i was beybladding today andni realized something. They made the dual layers and are abriviating the layers with the letter and number so like victory valkyrie is V2 i think they might also do the same for the driver and disk names and we might also see tow different letters together like for example using a fake driver lets say one drive is called

We already have two disks that use "A".
(May. 19, 2016  3:33 AM)Dracieleone Wrote:

We already have two disks that use "A".
Actually aero is alpha. Armed is normal a.
Some might have different styled names too and im sure takara tomy would find a way to not make it confusing like with V2