Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 01, 2016  4:15 AM)Dual Wrote: But in all seriousness, there's not much to it. The kid mentioned it in the video, but no one really knew what it was. It became an inside joke on the WBO and maybe some other parts of the internet I believe?

hahahaha, this was an inside joke all the way back in the OtC days.
TAKARA-TOMY's April Fool is that a radio over there called bayfm78 is collaborating with Beyblade to form BEYfm78 and a radio show only to talk about Beyblade is created hah.
https://twitter.com/takaratomytoys/statu...3113564160
"15 years of negotiations" hahahaha that's gold
Guys. Never let Gigars battle against any of the Beyblades that you love. My Gigars broke my Bumpking and my Draciel G. He split Bumpkings AR in half and Draciels Bit Chip got cracked. Two of my favourite Beyblades lost their lifes because of Gigars. Unhappy
Wow, it broke Bumpking's AR in half? Very interesting, could you post a picture? And how exactly did Draciel's bitchip get cracked? Sounds interesting, too.

Regardless, sorry for your loss.
(Apr. 02, 2016  3:55 PM)Zera Wrote: Guys. Never let Gigars battle against any of the Beyblades that you love. My Gigars broke my Bumpking and my Draciel G. He split Bumpkings AR in half and Draciels Bit Chip got cracked. Two of my favourite Beyblades lost their lifes because of Gigars. Unhappy

I think Bump King is pretty fragile in general ...
Yeah, bumpking's AR is generally fragile in my eyes. That and the recoil that comes from it makes breakage commonplace haha.
I'm amazed that anyone would have love for Bumpking :p
(Apr. 02, 2016  8:36 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: I'm amazed that anyone would have love for Bumpking :p

don't be hating on pumpkin man
Bump King speaks to me in my dreams.

It makes me fearful.

(Apr. 02, 2016  8:36 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: I'm amazed that anyone would have love for Bumpking :p

Bumpking was one of my favourite Beyblades. It looks amazing and it also performs amazing. I almost never lost with it. I always put my 6 Heavy WD on it which exposed even more of its wings. My strategy was to create so much recoil that it becomes smash again and it worked. Bumpking was almost never beated it won 70 - 80% of it's battles and it was so powerful that it really hurt my hands when touching it. It once cut the knee part of my favourite black pants after it flew out of the stadium. I still have the pictures on my facebook page and BeelzebBlader was an eyewitness. But on one day a crack appeared on the Attack Ring and that's when he started to die. In one battle with NL-libra-Blader my Bumpking broke and split in half. I was reallly sad and tried to glue it back together. It worked and I decided to cut the wings off and fuse it with one of my first Beyblades. I called it Pink (Raven) and together they became Pink Soldier. The Bey was now very strong and was never beaten once since his rebirth but yesterday it happened again. It got destroyed and split in half. If it would be in slow motion you would have seen the brutallity of this event. It was a brutal and evil murderous act of Gigars. The Bey that I wanted for such a long time killed one of my best bey friends. Unhappy
lol okay, gotcha

i don't doubt that it broke some of your stuff, but it's reallllllly bad lmao
I have a hard time seeing how bumpking turns recoil back into smash with 6 heavy lol. It's so light even with a heavy weight disk (oh, and by the way, the more weight you have, the less recoil you have) I have a hard time seeing how bumpking almost never loses too, unless it's fighting other bumpkings or ultimate dragoons lol. Old 4 layer parts breaking happens a lot and I doubt it's due to Gigars' power, because I've blown up a Draciel MBD with a Starwolf, which is not a particularly good part to begin with.
(Apr. 02, 2016  11:07 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: I have a hard time seeing how bumpking turns recoil back into smash with 6 heavy lol. It's so light even with a heavy weight disk (oh, and by the way, the more weight you have, the less recoil you have) I have a hard time seeing how bumpking almost never loses too, unless it's fighting other bumpkings or ultimate dragoons lol. Old 4 layer parts breaking happens a lot and I doubt it's due to Gigars' power, because I've blown up a Draciel MBD with a Starwolf, which is not a particularly good part to begin with.

Maybe he's talking about Bumpking if it was deflected and goes back in the centre and saying that was attacking.
I just counted my beyblade collection and i am only 174 beyblades away from reaching 1000 total beyblades, if you count beywheelz, electro battles, and all those side series then i would only be 98 away. Though i am going to follow only main line beys counting, i see myself reaching 1000 beyblades in probably a years time from now.
(Apr. 03, 2016  6:35 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I just counted my beyblade collection and i am only 174 beyblades away from reaching 1000 total beyblades, if you count beywheelz, electro battles, and all those side series then i would only be 98 away. Though i am going to follow only main line beys counting, i see myself reaching 1000 beyblades in probably a years time from now.
That's Really Awesome actually.
If I may, how much years did it take to reach that number of Beyblades you have now ?
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Guys, I recently got my B-18 and I don't know how you guys can perform so well. I may be too used to MFB light launchers, because I can't get a good launch out of the new light launchers or string launchers with or without the grips. How do you do it?
They all work exactly the same way, so besides some of us using them with a BeyLogger attached to them for a better grip and access in the stadium, I doubt there is any special adaptation required... I do not know what to tell you.
i decided to see how left spin would perform on burst, i just spun the beyblade with the launcher by pulling it the opposite direction.

in theory the beyblade should not be able to burst, but in practice the beyblade can lose "clicks"
in stamina vs stamina this rarely happen in opposite spin. but with attack types it happen more frequently.

from my tests the beyblade never burst. a good 10 rounds was done, not one burst. usually wins by spin stealing, used deathscyther heavy survive for testing.

a left spin beyblade could break the game especially if it is stamina or defense type.
anyway i just felt like seeing how much harder it would be to burst the beyblade, it's a lot harder, it's hard even with chaos in left spin.

i guess for if an attack type were to be left spin it would be more of a double edged sword.
the attack type will be hard to burst, but the attack type won't be able to burst the other blade either.

if TT were to release xeno xcalibur as left spin attack type,i guess it would slightly make sense.

anyway this is just something i did for fun, to see if the beyblades could still burst, and how it would effect stamina and defense types.
You didn't even say what Beyblades you used, nor how you got the launcher to work in reverse.
(Apr. 04, 2016  9:44 PM)Swagman2106 Wrote: i love how valto gets his launcher

This topic is for discussing the Beyblade toyline. You can discuss episode 1 of Beyblade Burst here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...ril-4-2016
(Apr. 04, 2016  9:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You didn't even say what Beyblades you used, nor how you got the launcher to work in reverse.
sorry my bad
i just pulled on the other end of the ripcord; the end that goes in the launcher.

had to use BB10, as i could not launch the left spin beyblade in the burst stadium.

(left spin) deathscyther heavy survive vs chaos heavy claw
deathscyther won 7/10 OS

deathscyther heavy survive vs (left spin) chaos heavy claw
chaos won 6/10 OS

xcalibur heavy xtreme vs (left spin) deathscyther heavy claw
deathcyther won 5/5
sorry i didn't do more tests for this battle

also take into consideration the left spin beyblade did was spinning very slowly.
I don't think you can draw any conclusions from that, seriously.
(Apr. 04, 2016  9:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think you can draw any conclusions from that, seriously.
the reason i did it is mainly for fun.

decided to post about it, because why not.

also to see if beyblade could still burst, and to see how left spin would effect stamina and defense combos against attack types.

it wasn't to really prove a theory, or anything.