Beyblade Random Thoughts

Omg! The beyblade burst manga vol. 1 is out! Grin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86MZ9S_Rq1M
(Mar. 06, 2016  4:17 PM)Zera Wrote: Omg! The beyblade burst manga vol. 1 is out! Grin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86MZ9S_Rq1M

We have known that for many months now.
(Mar. 06, 2016  5:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The video showing the Valkyrie break, and the comments and video description clearly mention that it was caused by Xcalibur's sword in a battle, not from something outside of the stadium:

he/she is probably lying. in Manga [comic] Xcaliber['s sword] brokes Valkyrie, so he/she is trying to show same happened in real world

btw, it's almost impossible to crack Valkyrie like this with another Burst Bey as both Beyblades are so light [and durable maybe] they can't crack like this
I am not sure why you replied to that post here, in another thread, but that YouTuber is quite productive and seems to be well-known among other Japanese YouTubers.
(Mar. 06, 2016  5:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am not sure why you replied to that post here, in another thread, but that YouTuber is quite productive and seems to be well-known among other Japanese YouTubers.

maybe just broke it for fun? i mean just to show same thing happend in real world like Manga

btw, i posted here as it's more of an Random thought. trying to avoid spamming
I'm not sure somebody would intentionally break something they spent their money on to replicate something in a manga.
This break is more than likely 100% legitimate. That's a big contact point mounted on a thin bridge over a long gap, supported only by a thin base on each end. It's going to be stressed repeatedly with each hit, and that flexing is going to fatigue the plastic, leading to a sudden break.
then i think it's real. btw it looks like to be second biggest issue of Valkyrie [other then Teeth wear]

now i'm even more worried using Valky in Events

i have seen a user saying his layer brokes https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sprigga...een-busted
Another person actually showed a picture of this, too. It was not a WBO member, but the break was in the same place.

FIREFIRE, I don't think you should worry about breaking your Valkryie layer. It's pretty uncommon to break it.
(Mar. 06, 2016  9:19 PM)SoSteve Wrote: How do I host a tournament?

You just need to read the Rulebook and the Event Guide a lot and know them almost by heart, then see if you or someone close to you has one of the stadiums that is considered legal in the format you want to host your tournament in, and just find at least seven people including you who would be willing to attend your event. Once you have all that, you submit an Event Proposal and I just ask you some questions to make sure you are ready, then it gets approved and becomes official.
(Mar. 06, 2016  9:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

You just need to read the Rulebook and the Event Guide a lot and know them almost by heart, then see if you or someone close to you has one of the stadiums that is considered legal in the format you want to host your tournament in, and just find at least seven people including you who would be willing to attend your event. Once you have all that, you submit an Event Proposal and I just ask you some questions to make sure you are ready, then it gets approved and becomes official.
I have everything done but get 6 more people can you help me out with getting them?
(Mar. 06, 2016  10:43 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2016  9:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I have everything done but get 6 more people can you help me out with getting them?

Hm, you already posted in the Birmingham topic, so besides trying the West Midlands thread too (https://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?act...order=desc), I see on the BeyMap that there are enough people registered in that region. Try sending them a private message and an email, and if you get no response in a week, I could try sending them an email directly, without using an address that might go in their Junk folder.
Look in the beymap for active people near you and pm/e-mail them. An there might be a thread for your area to gain attendees in. ~Where are you trying to host this at?~
Damn Kai-V, always sniping folks' replies. Are you secretly Tobio or something?
(Mar. 06, 2016  11:07 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Look in the beymap for active people near you and pm/e-mail them. An there might be a thread for your area to gain attendees in. Where are you trying to host this at?

also you will need BB-10 [or any legal stadium] and Paypal account
Also learn how to identify fakes & get Challonge for mobile.
(Mar. 06, 2016  11:09 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2016  11:07 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Look in the beymap for active people near you and pm/e-mail them. An there might be a thread for your area to gain attendees in. Where are you trying to host this at?

also you will need BB-10 [or any legal stadium] and Paypal account
I do

(Mar. 06, 2016  11:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2016  10:43 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2016  9:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You just need to read the Rulebook and the Event Guide a lot and know them almost by heart, then see if you or someone close to you has one of the stadiums that is considered legal in the format you want to host your tournament in, and just find at least seven people including you who would be willing to attend your event. Once you have all that, you submit an Event Proposal and I just ask you some questions to make sure you are ready, then it gets approved and becomes official.

Hm, you already posted in the Birmingham topic, so besides trying the West Midlands thread too (https://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?act...order=desc), I see on the BeyMap that there are enough people registered in that region. Try sending them a private message and an email, and if you get no response in a week, I could try sending them an email directly, without using an address that might go in their Junk folder.

I have sent lots of people that live in London invites but all of them said the cost would be too much and I really want to have a Tournamnet but I'm only 12 so I can't travel all the way to London.?
Edit:avenger said he would try his best to come down!
OK, but why did you not try to contact people who are close to Birmingham? Of course if you focus only on those who live close to London, Birmingham is too far for them.
The launcher grip from the B 21 set looks weird but it is very comfortable
(Mar. 11, 2016  12:27 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: The launcher grip from the B 21 set looks weird but it is very comfortable

try Long Winder and Launcher too. they are good as well
(Mar. 11, 2016  12:28 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2016  12:27 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: The launcher grip from the B 21 set looks weird but it is very comfortable

try Long Winder and Launcher too. they are good as well

Yeah sure

On a side note, I played the amaterios game 6-7 times .. Lost all of the times
Lol I used around 50,000 points and won only twice
I've used 100k points and won once. Unhappy Gonna try again soon ...
1 of my sons has used over 200,000 pts and still hasnt won any yet.
(Mar. 11, 2016  5:51 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: 1 of my sons has used over 200,000 pts and still hasnt won any yet.

Honestly, this is just shameful on TT's part. I understand the purpose of randomization but there should be a ceiling to how many points you can spend without winning.
Takara Tomy has sent out emails, but the major highlight is that there is a 5x bonus BeyPoints campaign from March 12th to March 21st.