Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 09, 2016  10:33 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I'm probably late on this, since it was posted last year, but apparently, there is rumor of a live action Beyblade movie: http://deadline.com/2015/05/beyblade-mov...201433742/
Does anyone have more info on this?
P.S. Don't read the comments at the bottom, most of them are just sad.

There was a thread made for it, and not much is really known (sadly).

Here is the link: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...lade+movie
Anybody notice that pre G-Rev sonokong weight disks are really grainy?
(Jan. 09, 2016  11:24 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Anybody notice that pre G-Rev sonokong weight disks are really grainy?

And the metal quality is awful.
[Image: cVwbrCe.jpg]

[Image: 0HCTiS6.jpg]

[Image: Rw4DB6V.jpg]

[Image: XiVQo1B.jpg]

I have too much free time.

Seriously though, it took me around 2 hours to figure out how to adapt the Burst BeyLauncher on the grip, but the result is really pleasing and super confortable.

I seriously wouldn't be scared at all to use it at an official tournament. Unless you pull the string really hard to the point of damaging the BeyLauncher itself, it will never break.
Is that even legal?as far as I'm concerned it should be!

Hoyhoyhoyhoyhoy!
That's one of the most elegant things I've ever seen on this site. Really nice, MissingNo.
That's extremely cool, @[MissingNo.]!

Could you do a video on you using this? Interested to see how it fares! Only thing I would say is add the 3 places for attachments Wink
Thanks a lot guys ! Unfortunately, it can only fit on that way, it would be a lot more complicated to make it compatible with the other clips. This is the most compact/sturdy design I could do for now. The only con is the top front clip that kinda makes it harder to grab the string's handle.
Well after playing Beyblade Burst for the first time this weekend I must say that it is awesome! It felt really exciting with all the bursting and some crazy match ups. Totally gonna try to invest a little bit more into it, I had such a fun time.
Glad you enjoyed it, Thunder Dome Grin

MissingNo, that's seriously cool! Great work!
(Jan. 10, 2016  5:17 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Thanks a lot guys ! Unfortunately, it can only fit on that way, it would be a lot more complicated to make it compatible with the other clips. This is the most compact/sturdy design I could do for now. The only con is the top front clip that kinda makes it harder to grab the string's handle.

i'm proud of ya m8...keep up the good work.
(Jan. 10, 2016  7:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: MissingNo, that's seriously cool! Great work!

Thanks ! I might use it at the next tournament, I'll see haha.

(Jan. 10, 2016  7:39 PM)Meta madness Wrote: i'm proud of ya m8...keep up the good work.

Thanks sir.
The avatar thing is getting really confusing guys.

Anyway, You guys know that feeling of getting a skeptical friend interested into beyblade on the first battle? That moment made my Thursday.
(Jan. 10, 2016  9:00 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: The avatar thing is getting really confusing guys.

Anyway, You guys know that feeling of getting a skeptical friend interested into beyblade on the first battle? That moment made my Thursday.
Tops are PRETTY interesting.
To be clear, you definitely can't use that in a tournament lol
I know, I wasn't really serious :')
My grip turned into an airplane

[Image: zma7jI6.png]
(Jan. 11, 2016  4:05 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: My grip turned into an airplane

[Image: zma7jI6.png]

you mean beyroplane? lol
Good luck taking those Launcher Grips off the launcher hah.
That thing is legal though right? LOL! That's the funny part. Although it would be hard not to invade your opponent's space with it. Haha
SHHH!!! You're ruining his perfect strategy!
(Jan. 11, 2016  4:43 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: That thing is legal though right? LOL! That's the funny part. Although it would be hard not to invade your opponent's space with it. Haha

I definitely don't consider three Launchergrips attached to a single Beylauncher as legal, and I really hope our community isn't insane enough to force us to write this down. lol
(Jan. 11, 2016  5:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I definitely don't consider three Launchergrips attached to a single Beylauncher as legal, and I really hope our community isn't insane enough to force us to write this down. lol

Yes, I think we most definitely are Grin And I think we just did Tongue_out