Beyblade Random Thoughts

Good idea. But I can make a controllable alternative to it
(Nov. 18, 2015  2:37 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Good idea. But I can make a controllable alternative to it

But that's not the point of this, the point of this modification is to show how a super wide rubber tip will affect the performance of a beyblade, since there has never been an official release by takara tomy that has a wider rubber tip than GFCU, so this is just to show how it would be if there was an actual release that was this "extreme".
Yeah can you post video on channel
Hey guys I have created new spin tracks by exchanging bdd145 and e230's disk
I know they are illegal but I made for fun purpose only. They are called bdr145 (blaze disk revolution) and bd230 (boost disk) in both can be used in boost mode with any wheel. Bdr145 it can change in boost mode with any wheel also can take attack more effectively then BD145 because of moving up down slightly. In bd230 can set height of disk. And have boost mode with all wheels

[Image: DSC_0259.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0260.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0261.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0262.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0263.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0264.jpg]

[url=http://postimg.org/image/3qzi3runb/][Image: DSC_0265.jpg][/url
(Nov. 18, 2015  12:00 PM)gankoba Wrote: Created!? How?

Well, all he did was swap two parts that fit onto each other.

This was known since its release, actually.
(Nov. 18, 2015  1:03 PM)gankoba Wrote: Isn't that what Beyblade is all about?

But this isn't legal for tournaments, since they're two distinct parts intended only for the track they were released with, haha.

Perhaps that wasn't the best way to explain it XD
so many pics of beyblayblay,though, i like it.
So I don't know that posting in this thread is correct or not
Well my parents are not allowing me to buy beyblades every month but 2 beyblades per year. I would not have a nice collection but try to make it. So this was my last order this month- Odin, Horusood, Custom Set Attack And Balance, Wyvern and 1 RB Vol1 and a beylauncher for burst.
I would in this community till my death because I like this community very much! I would not be a nice collecter but a knowledgable blader with some good parts. I am very sad for not bieng a nice blader like you all are.
Thank you very much!
Ya!!! Not Christmas also from next year only birthdays.
That sucks. Hope you have fun with the ones you do get, though. I don't get Beys all that often either so yea....
Ya I am having a great time with beys I have.
Has there been any report on how well Burst is selling in Japan? Without the anime to promote it as of yet I don't know how well it could be doing.
(Nov. 18, 2015  4:22 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Has there been any report on how well Burst is selling in Japan? Without the anime to promote it as of yet I don't know how well it could be doing.

TAKARA-TOMY's sales are down globally, but they are really putting their hope on Beyblade Burst. Essentially, it is too soon to tell how Beyblade Burst is doing individually and not as part of TAKARA-TOMY's slightly failing profit.
Anyone play with those rubber band guns by Takara tomy? Called G-shot? Or Gショット? Just thought they were interesting
The Supreme One made a thread for them.

No one replied.
They're kinda lame. I remember, when beyblade was still in hiatus, seeing this kind of toys released by TAKARA-TOMY was kinda ridiculous and disappointing.
(Nov. 18, 2015  5:36 PM)BUMP KING Wrote: The Supreme One made a thread for them.

No one replied.
Hah yep. I actually thought they were pretty sweet, but never invested in them due to the obvious lack of interest outside of Japan.
They are dangerous anywhere outside Japan, clearly ... I do not know what kids do in Japan with rubber bands, but in the west, it is associated with shooting rubber bands at people, not at objects.
only thing by takara tomy i played was beyblade and only beyblade, anything else of the sort. nope...possibly.
Hahaha, I found G-Shot pretty funny.

Burst is more fun to play if you ban Heavy ... >_>
Anyone knows this guy ?

[Image: Screenshot_20151119-133311_zpso7jhenca.png]
On a side note, if anyone is interested in managing the Insta account, PM me..
(Nov. 19, 2015  9:06 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Anyone knows this guy ?

[Image: Screenshot_20151119-133311_zpso7jhenca.png]
On a side note, if anyone is interested in managing the Insta account, PM me..

Wrong place hostbro. It should be in wbo random thoughts.