Beyblade Random Thoughts

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Genuine-Tak...3a91f88a84

Then, buy from eBay.com, the item will be automatically converted in £.

1 USD = 0.66862574 British pounds
Thanks! I'll do it after my other priorities.
I was thinking, if the Kreis MW had

- a free-spinning gimmick that enables its metal frame to spin 360 degrees instead of its traditional 90 degrees
- a smoother, more circular shaped design
- a metal frame that's lighter than its core(in theory, the lighter frame would put less stress on the core as it slides on it than a heavier one would. After each hit, the frame would easily adjust to the core's momentum without drastically depleting the bey's overall spin)
- some kind of bearing system or friction-reducing layer between it's metal frame and core

would probably be broken, in my opinion.
The bearings could actually fully keep it from losing too much by being hit but the frame may still hinder it, however, a more circular shape seems nice, and the idea sounds cool.
(Mar. 25, 2015  11:06 AM)DaSacredKnee Wrote: I was thinking, if the Kreis MW had

- a free-spinning gimmick that enables its metal frame to spin 360 degrees instead of its traditional 90 degrees
- a metal frame that's lighter than its core(in theory, the lighter frame would put less stress on the core as it slides on it than a heavier one would. After each hit, the frame would easily adjust to the core's momentum without drastically depleting the bey's overall spin)
- some kind of bearing system or friction-reducing layer between it's metal frame and core

You just described Scythe m8 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Mar. 25, 2015  8:36 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2015  11:06 AM)DaSacredKnee Wrote: I was thinking, if the Kreis MW had

You just described Scythe m8 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lol. Surround the metal frame with plastic, and you'll have yourself a defensive version of Scythe.
Was just toying around with random combos and one of them was Virgo ED145 MF, and was battling it against some semi-competitve limited format beyblades and I really like it! It isn't a 70% average winner or anything, but it's just a fun combo to play with! Joyful_3
(Apr. 03, 2015  4:17 AM)Hato Wrote: Was just toying around with random combos and one of them was Virgo ED145 MF, and was battling it against some semi-competitve limited format beyblades and I really like it! It isn't a 70% average winner or anything, but it's just a fun combo to play with! Joyful_3

I'm really excited for my Virgo to arrive, just ordered it from the Pisces/Virgo/Aries set thing. It'll be interesting to see how it compares to Burn/Earth/Scythe. I feel like Virgo hasn't had much testing in Limited, probably due to the mold differences, which is unfortunate.
(Apr. 03, 2015  6:50 AM)DFB3636 Wrote: I feel like Virgo hasn't had much testing in Limited, probably due to the mold differences, which is unfortunate.

Well, it's an old part and it's considered to be outclassed, it's not exactly on the top of the import list unless your a collector. Asia-exclusive as well, so of course it also isn't the type of bey to randomly throw money at.
(Apr. 03, 2015  6:57 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2015  6:50 AM)DFB3636 Wrote: I feel like Virgo hasn't had much testing in Limited, probably due to the mold differences, which is unfortunate.

Well, it's an old part and it's considered to be outclassed, it's not exactly on the top of the import list unless your a collector. Asia-exclusive as well, so of course it also isn't the type of bey to randomly throw money at.

I think good molds are on the same level as Burn judging from old tier lists, testing from a looong time ago, and tournament results. If I ever attend a Limited tourney, I'll probably use something like Virgo AD145 WD (just because I'm a scrub and I want something to stand out among the Earth/Burn stamina combos).
(Apr. 03, 2015  7:00 AM)DFB3636 Wrote: I think good molds are on the same level as Burn judging from old tier lists, testing from a looong time ago, and tournament results. If I ever attend a Limited tourney, I'll probably use something like Virgo AD145 WD (just because I'm a scrub and I want something to stand out among the Earth/Burn stamina combos).

I'm not going to make any wild speculations as I don't want to come off as misleading, but the only way to know it to test it properly. I definitely understand your excitement though, I ordered one immediately after you posted in the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread.
Is this sick or what?
Was watching this demo video and they were using a BeyWheelz stadium:
[video=youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UCKEL-UB4I[/video]

It is shown at 0:56 and used at 1:23
Okay it has just come to my attention that when I saw RB vol 3 Bandid Genbull, the booster had track and bottoms which can be changed and paired to their default pairs, like WD145B or 125SF or 130W2D, not only that, the track and bottoms for those pairs happen to be the same colours as well, like when WD145B are both neon green, was this done intentionally? I'm not sure if they're all like this but for a few, it is.

On a side note, that's so mean that they tease me with those amazing colours, ESPECIALLY pink Shinobi!
I do think most Metal Fight Beyblade Random Boosters have this possible colour match intentionally.
That's pretty cool... However, I also want to bring this up.

You know how Phoenic, Genbull and Gargole have their rare part on each beyblade? Where Phoenic was completely red when using the remaining parts, and Genbull was completely brown. That was cool because Fire and the colour red matches and so does Earth and the colour brown. However, I think Gargole was all red, but I wished it was a colour to match Air element like clear or even grey.
Is it just me or are some metal fight beyblades online becoming pricy, while others seem to become extremely cheap? I remember being able to pick up a Twisted Tempo for only about 10 dollars and now I'm finding them for no less than $30.
(Apr. 11, 2015  11:59 PM)BS Wrote: Is it just me or are some metal fight beyblades online becoming pricy, while others seem to become extremely cheap? I remember being able to pick up a Twisted Tempo for only about 10 dollars and now I'm finding them for no less than $30.

I have noticed this as well. For that matter, pricing of Beyblades is at a weird point where it is cheaper for me to pick up a NIB Takara release than if I were to try and buy the Hasbro version. I personally like this though, as I hate how Hasbro "censored" designs and names for a lot of Beyblades.

As for the ones increasing in price, it's mostly just the ones that the community raved about during the last few years.
(Apr. 11, 2015  11:59 PM)BS Wrote: Is it just me or are some metal fight beyblades online becoming pricy, while others seem to become extremely cheap? I remember being able to pick up a Twisted Tempo for only about 10 dollars and now I'm finding them for no less than $30.

Yeah i think beyblades are getting more expensive and some are getting cheaper.
(Apr. 12, 2015  12:33 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote:

This.

Takara Tomy starters are crazy expensive these days and don't even get me started on anything Hasbro. Unless you're desperately in need of a Dark Cancer or Rock Giraffe, now is not the time to buy.
(Apr. 12, 2015  2:40 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2015  12:33 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote:

This.

Takara Tomy starters are crazy expensive these days and don't even get me started on anything Hasbro. Unless you're desperately in need of a Dark Cancer or Rock Giraffe, now is not the time to buy.
Luckily some of my smaller local stores have some shogun steel beyblades. I do have to agree with you though, it's annoying when you finally can afford some beyblades you've been wanting for a while and they end up going up in price.
(Apr. 12, 2015  2:40 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Takara Tomy starters are crazy expensive these days and don't even get me started on anything Hasbro. Unless you're desperately in need of a Dark Cancer or Rock Giraffe, now is not the time to buy.

I picked up a Takara Scythe Kronos for $10 USD, does that count? I also picked up a Takara Samurai Pegasus, but that was like $15...
And then you've got $3 Shogun Steel and Beyblade Legends kicking around at Dollaramas in Canada. Eee

That said, the Metal Fury Scythe Kronos I bought from eBay a while ago was pretty expensive.
(Apr. 12, 2015  4:24 AM)Kei Wrote: And then you've got $3 Shogun Steel and Beyblade Legends kicking around at Dollaramas in Canada. Eee

That said, the Metal Fury Scythe Kronos I bought from eBay a while ago was pretty expensive.

Sorry m8. If you want, I'll trade it to you in exchange for some of those $3 Shogun Steel's XD