Beyblade Random Thoughts

Hasbro Beyblades were always sold on eBay for exorbitant prices, usually never below thirty dollars each. I never understood those sellers ...
(Apr. 12, 2015  7:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hasbro Beyblades were always sold on eBay for exorbitant prices, usually never below thirty dollars each. I never understood those sellers ...

Hey, it's about the same as what ToyWiz charges/charged and they've been listed as one of our affiliates for years now.
On the topic of oxidization, I noticed this on one of my Saramanda metal wheels:
Haven't touched it in a while and it looks like whatever this is can't be scraped off.
I have been watching many HMS vs MFB/4D and for some weird reason, HMS seem to win by the exact score 3-2, and I feel as if some are staged matches, it gets really annoying to see how a HMS miraculously knocks a 4D beyblade out in the last round. I'm not saying HMS are incapable of winning, nor am I biased towards either, I like them both but almost every video I see, it's always a series of ties along with a 3-2 win for HMS. I had to get this of my chest. I much prefer honest battles where the rounds do not jumpcut per round.
The videos you're talking about are from johnflipride, right ? His videos are only for the show, they are not legit.
(Apr. 16, 2015  8:45 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: The videos you're talking about are from johnflipride, right ? His videos are only for the show, they are not legit.

Not him this time, though what you say makes him seem very biased when making HMS constantly win.

There's other youtubers which I won't name that do this.
(Apr. 16, 2015  9:25 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2015  8:45 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: The videos you're talking about are from johnflipride, right ? His videos are only for the show, they are not legit.

Not him this time, though what you say makes him seem very biased when making HMS constantly win.

I've been a beytuber for 5 years so I know exactly what you're talking about. Many beytubers make the matches biased for the views and ratings. It's ridiculous at times, but the community there accepts it. As a matter of fact I made a battle the other day and I was hated on for having one beyblade win, even though it was valid.
(Apr. 16, 2015  11:03 PM)BS Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2015  9:25 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

I've been a beytuber for 5 years so I know exactly what you're talking about. Many beytubers make the matches biased for the views and ratings. It's ridiculous at times, but the community there accepts it. As a matter of fact I made a battle the other day and I was hated on for having one beyblade win, even though it was valid.

Some people are just that, it's fine to cheer on a beyblade to win but watching a video knowing a beyblade win seems pointless.

Think of it this way, people just want to see what they want to see, and not a legitimate match, because some are massive elitists who can't except a loss, when I saw a Death Quetzalcoatl vs Phantom Orion, Death Quetzalcoatl won and people made really stupid excuses of how it should have won and rematch and etc, and the match were legit. This is why I love the matches WBO members do when testing or those videos they made. I believe that xXUnicornoXx and DrigerGT do legit matches and at the same time, make it entertaining without staging it, at least that's what I think, as scores are not too similar every video.
(Apr. 16, 2015  11:19 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2015  11:03 PM)BS Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2015  9:25 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Not him this time, though what you say makes him seem very biased when making HMS constantly win.

Some people are just that, it's fine to cheer on a beyblade to win but watching a video knowing a beyblade win seems pointless.

Think of it this way, people just want to see what they want to see, and not a legitimate match, because some are massive elitists who can't except a loss, when I saw a Death Quetzalcoatl vs Phantom Orion, Death Quetzalcoatl won and people made really stupid excuses of how it should have won and rematch and etc, and the match were legit. This is why I love the matches WBO members do when testing or those videos they made. I believe that xXUnicornoXx and DrigerGT do legit matches and at the same time, make it entertaining without staging it, at least that's what I think, as scores are not too similar every video.
I run DrigerGT2 so I know where you're coming from. It is indeed annoying but keep in mind the majority of viewers are (for lack of a better term) ignorant immature 12 year olds. I do make my battles as legit as possible though.
(Apr. 16, 2015  11:24 PM)BS Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2015  11:19 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2015  11:03 PM)BS Wrote: I've been a beytuber for 5 years so I know exactly what you're talking about. Many beytubers make the matches biased for the views and ratings. It's ridiculous at times, but the community there accepts it. As a matter of fact I made a battle the other day and I was hated on for having one beyblade win, even though it was valid.

I run DrigerGT2 so I know where you're coming from. It is indeed annoying but keep in mind the majority of viewers are (for lack of a better term) ignorant immature 12 year olds. I do make my battles as legit as possible though.

I guess, but would 12 year olds really know HMS or Plastics as well? As they would have been toddlers when it was around. I guess it's fine to stage battles, but it can get tiresome for some. There's obviously nothing I can do.
(Apr. 16, 2015  11:32 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2015  11:24 PM)BS Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2015  11:19 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Some people are just that, it's fine to cheer on a beyblade to win but watching a video knowing a beyblade win seems pointless.

I guess, but would 12 year olds really know HMS or Plastics as well? As they would have been toddlers when it was around. I guess it's fine to stage battles, but it can get tiresome for some. There's obviously nothing I can do.
Most likely not, but the people who fabricate HMS/plastics battles are just as immature as those 12 year olds. They get so nostalgic and stubborn.
(Apr. 16, 2015  11:35 PM)BS Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2015  11:32 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2015  11:24 PM)BS Wrote: I run DrigerGT2 so I know where you're coming from. It is indeed annoying but keep in mind the majority of viewers are (for lack of a better term) ignorant immature 12 year olds. I do make my battles as legit as possible though.

Most likely not, but the people who fabricate HMS/plastics battles are just as immature as those 12 year olds. They get so nostalgic and stubborn.
It's nostalgia that probably gets them to be biased, or maybe the anime, and no one can except the fact that HMS/Plastics aren't invincible to MFB but eh oh well.
(Apr. 12, 2015  7:51 AM)Wizard Wrote: Hey, it's about the same as what ToyWiz charges/charged and they've been listed as one of our affiliates for years now.
Yeah, ToyWiz is a scalper-run joke in my opinion.

On the note of Metal Fight prices rising, are we talking about Hasbro's mainly? The prices on pretty much anything from at least Metal Fusion is awful. Unless the prices have been fluctuating like mad, the last time I checked most Metal Fight things from Takara/Sonokong have actually been fairly reasonable at around $20-ish or less for most Beys. Shame that we're pretty much screwed on stuff like Flame Libra and other desirable ones from the "Metal Fusion" part of the anime.
Thank you MissKarat for welcoming me back! Smile The situation with Shogun Steel/4D was depressing me, I've had non-stop interruptions in life (personal issues) and a lot of drought in the Beyblade scene where I am. I am liking this new series already and hope it sets a longer lasting, efficient standard for your community. Smile

I love it. I love it when a new generation starts as at least I can look forward to 3-5 years in longevity and even more. Smile
Oh god, I didn't realise it was you, welcome back! Long time no see!
(Apr. 18, 2015  11:44 PM)Annoying-Fork Wrote: Thank you MissKarat for welcoming me back! Smile The situation with Shogun Steel/4D was depressing me, I've had non-stop interruptions in life (personal issues) and a lot of drought in the Beyblade scene where I am. I am liking this new series already and hope it sets a longer lasting, efficient standard for your community. Smile

I love it. I love it when a new generation starts as at least I can look forward to 3-5 years in longevity and even more. Smile

I'm not going to ask about your personal issues as I understand it's private.

Can I ask about the 4D/Shogun Steel situation and why it was depressing?
The stores only had about two or three tops and virtually no accessories most of the time. It was a repeat of 2005 for me.

I've amassed only seven Zero-G Beyblade tops and around the same amount for Metal Fury...
(Apr. 18, 2015  11:52 PM)Annoying-Fork Wrote: The stores only had about two or three tops and virtually no accessories most of the time. It was a repeat of 2005 for me.

I've amassed only seven Zero-G Beyblade tops and around the same amount for Metal Fury...

Trust me, the UK had far worse and was dominated by Metal Masters(which we still lacked in general) when we were supposed to have metal fury and Shogun Steel. Shogun Steel was very hard to find and we only had wave 1. We were dominated by spin off or XTS mostly which we only rarely had and only in bargain stores.

Thank god for my uncle to order 4D and Zero G.
Yeah I heard of the worse Eurpean stock issues. I'm glad other markets are now getting 4D/Shogun Steel, don't get me wrong...
(Apr. 19, 2015  12:05 AM)Annoying-Fork Wrote: Yeah I heard of the worse Eurpean stock issues. I'm glad other markets are now getting 4D/Shogun Steel, don't get me wrong...

I'm still waiting for Beyblade Legends to hit the bargain shop, hopefully.

I really wished Hasbro did away with the stupid side series and concentrate more on the actual tops.
BTW the banner looks amazing wbo, definitely like the prototype...
(Apr. 19, 2015  1:21 AM)Annoying-Fork Wrote: BTW the banner looks amazing wbo, definitely like the prototype...

Thanks!

That shot/render of the prototype looks better than any of the actual photos of the Beyblade with stickers haha.
Damn, I wonder if multiple Beyloggers can be used on the same account. Like...right now they have White, Red and Blue (Stickers) but If a green or black is released I'd like to use that without losing my points. xD

I know it's held somewhere and uploaded to a leaderboard or something, but having more than one beylogger to the same account, not sure if that would be considered cheating...
The color is really that important ?
WELL...

Anyway xD it's not just bout the colour, it was a passing thought, like imagine if I lost my Beylogger would my account be allowed to be linked with another.