Beyblade Random Thoughts

Is it just me or does the STEREO skate company's logo look like a beyblade?
http://www.woodstockshop.com/surf-skate-...logo-1.jpg <---
I think it's just you, but looks kinda like Hybrid Wheel Pegasis.
That's actually a vinyl record adapter, it holds those records that have a hole as wide as a donut. (Yes, that's what she said. You're so mature...)
Winter is coming..... What if I pour water onto the underside of a bb10 and let it freeze to make an ice stadium?

Probably won't be legal of course. But it may be an interesting casual battle ground Tongue_out
I know that someone on YouTube made an ice stadium for his plastics and destroyed the stadium with his custom made pure aluminum bey. I'll try to find the video.
(Oct. 10, 2014  5:06 AM)Suntailhawk Wrote: Winter is coming..... What if I pour water onto the underside of a bb10 and let it freeze to make an ice stadium?

Probably won't be legal of course. But it may be an interesting casual battle ground Tongue_out

if you want to ruin a perfect bb10 stadium, go for it.
it'll shatter into pieces at some point through the process.
i'd suggest doing it in some kind of wok dish/pan/something metal.
(Oct. 06, 2014  1:28 AM)BBXcessive Wrote: Is it just me or does the STEREO skate company's logo look like a beyblade?
http://www.woodstockshop.com/surf-skate-...logo-1.jpg <---

It looks like that worm gear inside the older EZ Launchers...
(Oct. 10, 2014  7:23 AM)BBXcessive Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2014  5:06 AM)Suntailhawk Wrote: Winter is coming..... What if I pour water onto the underside of a bb10 and let it freeze to make an ice stadium?

if you want to ruin a perfect bb10 stadium, go for it.
it'll shatter into pieces at some point through the process.
i'd suggest doing it in some kind of wok dish/pan/something metal.

Oh? I thought that plastic is tougher than that.... Good think I didn't follow through Tongue_out
It actually can be done. But not everyone is an Anubis/Guardian Odin. Wink

(Jan. 21, 2009  12:41 AM)Guardian Odin Wrote: [Image: DSC02443.jpg]
[Image: DSC02441.jpg]
[Image: DSC02442.jpg]

MFB Attack Ice Stadium prototype. It has pitting in the bowl because of the way I made it... I filled it with snow and water, not just water.

The MFB balance and attack ice stadiums are forming now with just water. Not only water, but distilled water. They will freeze completely clear.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Frozen-G...1#pid95031
(Oct. 11, 2014  7:11 AM)Kei Wrote: It actually can be done. But not everyone is an Anubis/Guardian Odin. Wink

i guess i was thinking of the flimsy material, not the durable stuff.
but wow i can barely see anything in that picture lol so much SNOW! Grin

(Oct. 11, 2014  2:34 AM)Suntailhawk Wrote: Oh? I thought that plastic is tougher than that.... Good think I didn't follow through Tongue_out

NEVERMIND ME, let us know how it goes if you do decide to do it; as you said, ice/snow stadiums are awesome for some reason.
(Oct. 11, 2014  8:38 AM)BBXcessive Wrote: NEVERMIND ME, let us know how it goes if you do decide to do it; as you said, ice/snow stadiums are awesome for some reason.

IMO I think JB and JSB have a chance to shine in ice stadiums. I hope to see it in action this winter Smile
(Oct. 11, 2014  12:03 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  8:38 AM)BBXcessive Wrote: NEVERMIND ME, let us know how it goes if you do decide to do it; as you said, ice/snow stadiums are awesome for some reason.

IMO I think JB and JSB have a chance to shine in ice stadiums. I hope to see it in action this winter Smile

Hhaha, so many scratches, MS won't do well because it has bad balance, but imagine BGrin on ice?
Ice stadiums go nowhere special unless it's smooth and melted a tad.
I watched a video of Desert Sphinxer, and this bey is far away one of my favourites. Strangely, the Engine Gear/Final Clutch Base act kinda like F230, anyone wants to slam my comparison ?
Hey.
Halloween is coming and i think i will make halloween amv (beyblade) i wanted to know if there is somene who could do this with me bcs im making another halloween amv (for some horror anime) if somebody out here is up for it Pm me and we can start doing it.
+I'm intrested in makin amv with G-Rvulution or 1st season or v-force. Accepting project till 25. October and then its going to be cancelled till next year.
Over the summer, I modified a Flywheels launcher to shoot Left-Spin MFBs.

Honestly though, the setup's totally impractical, lol.
(Oct. 17, 2014  12:14 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: Over the summer, I modified a Flywheels launcher to shoot Left-Spin MFBs.

Honestly though, the setup's totally impractical, lol.

That's pretty great. I should look into that for that Arm-launcher I had for FlyWheels way back, haha.

That's probably something that could be advertised as a Left-Spin Zero-G Light Launcher, though, haha.
For some reason, I recently had a dream where I ended up in a shop that had several Beyblade items like dozens of Beylaunchers, and I discovered a sort of double-sized orange Beylauncher that had a motor in it and actually required gas in it to work, hah. It was just like a lawnmower. I know that, in my dream, I did not want to buy it, even if it was just double the amount of a Beylauncher, just because it seemed dirty ...
(Oct. 24, 2014  5:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: For some reason, I recently had a dream where I ended up in a shop that had several Beyblade items like dozens of Beylaunchers, and I discovered a sort of double-sized orange Beylauncher that had a motor in it and actually required gas in it to work, hah. It was just like a lawnmower. I know that, in my dream, I did not want to buy it, even if it was just double the amount of a Beylauncher, just because it seemed dirty ...

Double?. Try 10x the power on a motor.
My school just got beyblades back yesterday! They actually decided for a whole year whether or not we should have them. When they took away beyblade they took away my soul Unhappy
(Oct. 24, 2014  11:17 AM)~Omega~ Wrote: My school just got beyblades back yesterday! They actually decided for a whole year whether or not we should have them. When they took away beyblade they took away my soul Unhappy

What??
They give you Beyblades to use or...
(Oct. 24, 2014  1:10 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2014  11:17 AM)~Omega~ Wrote: My school just got beyblades back yesterday! They actually decided for a whole year whether or not we should have them. When they took away beyblade they took away my soul Unhappy

What??
They give you Beyblades to use or...
He's saying that his school banned Beyblades and now kids are allowed to have them again.
Stupid question but:
[Image: 2r6joqp.jpg]
Is EWD suppose to be this sharp? I mean, the sharp shaft reaches outwards completely to the point of the base of the sharp leveling with the bottom of the casing.

I mean good god, it's not balanced as well as other EWD and is more like an AS or something.

EDIT: Always wanted a metal crystal wheel, no matter what, well here's the set for you.

[Image: 2mdi8wm.jpg]

Unless it's chrome painted or something.
Don't you see that this thing is totally fake ?...
(Oct. 25, 2014  4:38 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Don't you see that this thing is totally fake ?...

No way....

Of course I know it's fake, there are metal tips and the box is different. I was just making a joke but ugh...guess I can't, again...

Also I said "no matter what" so that was a way to indicate if people cared for it being real or fake but in a joking way.