Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 26, 2014  10:34 AM)Neo Wrote: I used to think the best Bey was Dark Aries ED145S Pinching_eyes_2
Ah, Metal Fusion days..

Just by the available parts back in august 2010 I thought Dark Sagittario ED145B was best because the stats were, then Rock Leone and especially Rock Pegasus was the ones to teach me that I wasn't boss, and Rock Pegasus use to kick Earth Eagles butt a lot as well, now that I went to WBO my wonders of customs are completely ruined as I now know what's good or not, ugh, luckily I had a hell of a time in plastics in 2007-08 and didn't come here yet.
I was reading this just before, you guys should definitely read it-

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-inv...le1357919/

It's an old article, but it really should remind you of how well Beyblade was doing at one point.
(Jul. 26, 2014  4:42 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2014  10:34 AM)Neo Wrote: I used to think the best Bey was Dark Aries ED145S Pinching_eyes_2
Ah, Metal Fusion days..

Just by the available parts back in august 2010 I thought Dark Sagittario ED145B was best because the stats were, then Rock Leone and especially Rock Pegasus was the ones to teach me that I wasn't boss, and Rock Pegasus use to kick Earth Eagles butt a lot as well, now that I went to WBO my wonders of customs are completely ruined as I now know what's good or not, ugh, luckily I had a hell of a time in plastics in 2007-08 and didn't come here yet.
Oh god yes, there was that awful stat thing and that blading website that Hasbro had, completely forgotten about that.

LMAO that is pretty damn amazing haha. 2010-2012 was truly beyblades prime IMO
Not BeybladeBattles.com Pinching_eyes_2
Awful!!
Hey you guys i thught of a awesome new beyblade series called beyblade transformation where it takes place after metal fury but before zero g where thestory arc is about how genka gets his samurai pegasis and what happened to the legendary bladers and how zero g came to be

--------------------------------------
All I need is my blader spirit
Didn't Zero G come to be just because the WBBA invented it? lol. That belongs in the anime random thoughts thread.
(Jul. 26, 2014  10:40 PM)Poseidon Wrote: The worst haha
Has that thing been shut down (hopefully) yet?
Looks like it's still around, but that might just be for the Beywarriors.
That's depressing Unhappy
i used to actually think that that was amzazing too, the site haha.
(Jun. 08, 2008  8:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The rarest Beyblade is the gold-plated Wybern DJ that was given to people who worked on the anime. I saw it sell for $1200.

Turns our it's been known about here a lot longer than we thought ...
Has anyone actually tested M145 on attack customs? lol. Meow! has a few videos on his channel, serious (Flash on M145) and not so serious (Storm Carpicorne M145Q). I personally think it's a pretty underrated potential attack track.
I can get to work on that when I get home if you'd like. Collaboration?
(Jul. 29, 2014  9:03 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I can get to work on that when I get home if you'd like. Collaboration?

That's asking me, right? Well, while not necessary, it would be really cool to see what M145 does to E230. Other than the violent movements that possibly create smash, I wonder if the jumping will do interesting or unique things.

Main points to note during tests:
Duo defence against Synchroms (see if you crack anything as well)
Push/full-on smash KO on same/opposite spin
Positions (and secureness of them) of M145 and their effects on the balance between stamina and smash
Recoil
Spin-Equalization
E230

Now, I don't have M145 (though I might be able to steal (ok, not really Smile) it from my friend) because I don't know its worth, but if you could do tests, I believe it would reform the entire meta. Smile

Sorry if this should go in a testing request thread.
To clarify, you want to see Duo's effectiveness against a Synchrome using M145? Also, not worth much. COuld probably slide him a dollar and it'd be cool. All of these tests would be with M145, no?

Also, if you'd like to talk about this, my Skype is DrPepsidew
Finally hit the 50 Beyblade mark with the purchases of Hasbro's Legend series beys yesterday Joyful_2 Rose Gold face, here I come!
(Jul. 31, 2014  5:29 PM)iVtechboyinpa Wrote: Finally hit the 50 Beyblade mark with the purchases of Hasbro's Legend series beys yesterday Joyful_2 Rose Gold face, here I come!
Are they out in stores now?
(Jul. 31, 2014  5:44 PM)Lord Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2014  5:29 PM)iVtechboyinpa Wrote: Finally hit the 50 Beyblade mark with the purchases of Hasbro's Legend series beys yesterday Joyful_2 Rose Gold face, here I come!

They are, but they are slowly releasing them throughout the US. I'd say by Sunday they'd be released where I live. (My assumption might be true, because they always come here 2 weeks after the East Coast)
Good news;

I came back from Toys R Us in Ottawa, Ontario, and they were sold out on Beyblade Legends! You could see they had Legends because there were tags for it on the shelves. I personally think it's great news that they were sold out which means people were buying them!
(Jul. 31, 2014  10:18 PM)LMAO Wrote: Good news;

I came back from Toys R Us in Ottawa, Ontario, and they were sold out on Beyblade Legends! You could see they had Legends because there were tags for it on the shelves. I personally think it's great news that they were sold out which means people were buying them!

Awesome, that's amazing news, although this would seem more fitting here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-General-...2014-HOBBY Smile

As I am posting here already, I still wish I would've checked somewhere out for them today, though.
(Jul. 31, 2014  5:44 PM)Lord Wrote:

Like OwnageDerp said, slowly but surely. I'm actually really surprised for three reasons:
1. My local beyblade area NEVER gets anything new that quickly, at least not before a whole bunch of other people get them.
2. Target was the only one to even be selling Beyblade Legends; Wal-Mart and surprisingly TRU don't even have them in stock. Wal-Mart at least has Shogun Steel beys; TRU only has the faux beyblade products (BeyWarriors...)
3. They were actually in stock! I mean, it was only five of them and I picked up three, but still Grin
Wait, why are we excited. I haven't heard of any new products. Quickly someone comfort me with knowledge, as I do t like change, and knowledge will help
(Aug. 01, 2014  2:14 AM)Thumbnail Wrote: Wait, why are we excited. I haven't heard of any new products. Quickly someone comfort me with knowledge, as I do t like change, and knowledge will help

Legends is being released by Hasbro. Look in the General Hasbro thread for more details.
Thanks ech.
(Aug. 01, 2014  2:14 AM)Thumbnail Wrote: Wait, why are we excited. I haven't heard of any new products. Quickly someone comfort me with knowledge, as I do t like change, and knowledge will help

Don't know if sarcastic or not XD

Anyways, Hasbro is releasing a line called Beyblade Legends, which are rereleases of beys from the MFB saga. You remember how the Hyperblades line had extreme and sometimes ridiculous recolors, right? Well, the Legends line includes the original colors of all beys, 4D included. So no more funky colored Diablo Nemesis DJ 2002 - Yeah!
(Aug. 01, 2014  2:24 AM)iVtechboyinpa Wrote:

Don't know if sarcastic or not XD

Anyways, Hasbro is releasing a line called Beyblade Legends, which are rereleases of beys from the MFB saga. You remember how the Hyperblades line had extreme and sometimes ridiculous recolors, right? Well, the Legends line includes the original colors of all beys, 4D included. So no more funky colored Diablo Nemesis DJ 2002 - Yeah!

Plus, it looks like some of the 4D Beyblades that never became Hyperblades (so far only Fang Leone and Death Quetzalcoatl) will be released in their original 4D form as well.