Beyblade Random Thoughts

By the gods, has hasbro. . . Done something right. It's the end times, the end times have come. American kids may end up with fang smash combos, and I can't handle that carp again. Nooooooo!
(Aug. 01, 2014  2:24 AM)iVtechboyinpa Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2014  2:14 AM)Thumbnail Wrote: Wait, why are we excited. I haven't heard of any new products. Quickly someone comfort me with knowledge, as I do t like change, and knowledge will help

Don't know if sarcastic or not XD

Anyways, Hasbro is releasing a line called Beyblade Legends, which are rereleases of beys from the MFB saga. You remember how the Hyperblades line had extreme and sometimes ridiculous recolors, right? Well, the Legends line includes the original colors of all beys, 4D included. So no more funky colored Diablo Nemesis DJ 2002 - Yeah!
I loved the funky colored Diablo NemisisCrying
I actually liked some of the color variations that hasbro mad as well, it allowed me to make color themed beys, instead of having crazy colors that don't match. I'm sure others feel this way, right?
Yeah, I feel ya. Imagine a blue clear wheel a brown spin track and a yellow bottom. Ugh...
You just explained my first good custom it had a rb blue bull recolour earth, a clear yellow c145 and a red sd. Eww.
It's not that I don't like the recolors, it's just that I'd rather have the original first and THEN get the recolors. Diablo Nemesis, for example. I love originals :3 but the recolors are definitely a nice addition.
I personally don't like the recolour for Diablo Nemesis, I mean the colours are fine but as a Diablo Nemesis recolour...thats really unsuitable and I swear it looks worse than the graphics in Bubsy 3D.
Which recolor are you talking about? I personally love the color scheme of the Diablo Nemesis Dragren Red Version.
(Aug. 01, 2014  3:53 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Which recolor are you talking about? I personally love the color scheme of the Diablo Nemesis Dragren Red Version.

I mean the Sparks FX one as thats the one everyone is blabbering about. I love the Dragren Red Version, it looks phenomenal.
Diablo Nemesis Spark-FX vs. Diablo Nemesis Original (Click to View)

Compared to the original, I think the original looks much more boss. BladerPharmist makes a point; as a Diablo Nemesis recolor, I don't think it's suitable. Especially for the theme of Diablo Nemesis. Now, the Dragren Red Version...!

Diablo Nemesis Dragren Red Version (Click to View)
Such beauty
Much red
Wow doge
So I took apart my Hasbro Hyperblade Bearing Drive today...

There's still plenty of more pieces on the inside of it to take out haha.
How are you gonna put that back together? Better yet, are you gonna put that back together?
Nope, it's completely broken because I ripped off the bottom tip part :p

It's alright though, I got another Phantom Orion the other day Smile I noticed something though, the actual bearing inside is smaller than the bearing in the TAKARA-TOMY Bearing Drive.
How did you get the thing apart?

I've tried multiple times, but alas, I never got the top and the bearing shell to separate, haha.
I ripped the bottom tip part off from the body of the Bearing Drive and then used a screwdriver to pop out the rest of the pieces. It only took like 3 minutes, haha.
That Dragren version is gorgeous, it's almost Dragoon MS chrome impressive and it seems to theme "hell" just a little.
So I have three six NIB Beyblades, all Hasbro (Shogun Steel and Legends):
Big Bang Pegasis
Diablo Nemesis
Omega Dragonis
Samurai Pegasis
Bandid Genbull
Ronin Dragooon

I figured I should open Bandid Genbull for F230 (it's orange, btw, so it's at least decent.) I already have a Ronin Dragooon but from a double set, so opening the other one would allow me to do a Dragooon-Dragooon Synchrome and also give me LW160 and BSF. Samurai Pegasis though...

For the Legends, I have a BBP from the DX Set, so with this I have both the original and a recolor. The original would be a NIB Hasbro one if I don't open it...and same goes for Diablo Nemesis; I have the hyperblade version and the original NIB. And last time I checked, Omega Dragonis has no competitive value. Any of the six worth opening?
(Aug. 04, 2014  6:18 AM)iVtechboyinpa Wrote: So I have three six NIB Beyblades, all Hasbro (Shogun Steel and Legends):
Big Bang Pegasis
Diablo Nemesis
Omega Dragonis
Samurai Pegasis
Bandid Genbull
Ronin Dragooon

I figured I should open Bandid Genbull for F230 (it's orange, btw, so it's at least decent.) I already have a Ronin Dragooon but from a double set, so opening the other one would allow me to do a Dragooon-Dragooon Synchrome and also give me LW160 and BSF. Samurai Pegasis though...

For the Legends, I have a BBP from the DX Set, so with this I have both the original and a recolor. The original would be a NIB Hasbro one if I don't open it...and same goes for Diablo Nemesis; I have the hyperblade version and the original NIB. And last time I checked, Omega Dragonis has no competitive value. Any of the six worth opening?

Dragooon is heavier then Takara; so use it.
Samurai; yuck, other then the tip..
Omega is pretty good.
If your BBP is used, don't open the new one.
Don't open the second Dragooon; Dragooon Dragooon is a thing of the past. Genbu Dragooon will serve you much better.
Don't open the second BBP either, it's really not too useful. Open Samurai Pegasus for the tip, as well as Omega Dragonis and you've got a solid Attack custom in Limited, Omega Dragonis 85R2F.
Diablo is up to you, I personally don't like it very much but if Anti-Attack is your thing go for it.
If you spot a Samurai Ifrit or Thief Phoenix make sure to buy it so you can make Genbul Dragooon F230CF/GCF.
(Aug. 04, 2014  6:58 AM)Wombat Wrote: Don't open the second Dragooon; Dragooon Dragooon is a thing of the past. Genbu Dragooon will serve you much better.
Don't open the second BBP either, it's really not too useful. Open Samurai Pegasus for the tip, as well as Omega Dragonis and you've got a solid Attack custom in Limited, Omega Dragonis 85R2F.
Diablo is up to you, I personally don't like it very much but if Anti-Attack is your thing go for it.
If you spot a Samurai Ifrit or Thief Phoenix make sure to buy it so you can make Genbul Dragooon F230CF/GCF.

Ah, I should've mentioned my other beys. Jeez it's too much XD but I have over 50 plus parts. So a Genbull Dragooon F230CF/GCF is doable for me.

I have some photos of my collection I'll upload to the Photo Gallery thread, and the majority of my beys have original parts. I was thinking about actually starting to collect and keep NIB items, is why I asked.
That's amazing!!

Thanks for the info, L-Pegasus Blader!
Wow, as always thanks for the information L-PegasusBlader!

I want to try to get that Extreme Nemesis set!
Why the heck are there spongebob cards(?) on the box?!

Could u find the retail price for them ?
Spongebob is love spongebob is life