Beyblade Random Thoughts

IIRC you just mentioned that... destabalizers are best used at 105 and below so it can get under the opposing chrome/wheel metal wheel and destabalize the opposing bey. Buuuut destabilizers arn't really used anymore since nowdays they arn't that effective Unhappy

EDIT: there super effective against BGrin but it's hard to destabilize a 60-70 gram synchrome on BGrin...
(Sep. 14, 2013  11:52 PM)Lazer Wrote: IIRC you just mentioned that... destabalizers are best used at 105 and below so it can get under the opposing chrome/wheel metal wheel and destabalize the opposing bey. Buuuut destabilizers arn't really used anymore since nowdays they arn't that effective Unhappy

well this one IS
(Sep. 14, 2013  11:53 PM)tac1017 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2013  11:52 PM)Lazer Wrote: IIRC you just mentioned that... destabalizers are best used at 105 and below so it can get under the opposing chrome/wheel metal wheel and destabalize the opposing bey. Buuuut destabilizers arn't really used anymore since nowdays they arn't that effective Unhappy

well this one IS

You'd need to do testing against top-tier combos to prove that...

Basalt and A230 are outclassed, so just saying its good, doesn't prove anything.
it is? then show us all valid test results follwing the rules of the standard testing format using a Zero-G attack/balance/defence stadium or a BB:10 Smile it's real easy Smile i'll be able to do that when I get the galaxy pegasis dx set Smile (I might order it today)
(Sep. 14, 2013  11:55 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2013  11:53 PM)tac1017 Wrote:

well this one IS

Basalt and A230 are outclassed, so just saying its good, doesn't prove anything.

il do a battle with this bey against duo serpent.
Guys, all he said was he likes the combo. If he does well with it, it's fine.
(Sep. 14, 2013  11:56 PM)tac1017 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2013  11:55 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2013  11:53 PM)tac1017 Wrote: well this one IS

il do a battle with this bey against duo serpent.

It has to be a Top Tier combo, such as Duo Cancer W145 WD.

But if you like it, as Tri said, it's your opinion to like it.
no don't do that it has to be a combo from the top-tier list or a winning combanation thats been tested and proved good testing it against Duo Serpent D:D means nothing...
(Sep. 14, 2013  11:57 PM)Tri Wrote: Guys, all he said was he likes the combo. If he does well with it, it's fine.

He said it was a great combo, but if he likes it, can't change his mind- your right in that case.
yeah but thats not whats he's saying he's saying it's effective without any valid test results against a top tier tournament winning combo or one thats one the tier list this is how he got banned in the first place (well it was more than that) and Duo Serpent DGrin (the combo he likes) wich tri stated is fine is not top tier but like I said I'd like to see his tests anyway Smile
(Sep. 15, 2013  12:02 AM)tac1017 Wrote: then what is a good opponent?

Just test it against Death___ F230CF in a BB-10 and see how good your Duo Serpent is
(Sep. 15, 2013  12:04 AM)Lazer Wrote: yeah but thats not whats he's saying he's saying it's effective without any valid test results against a top tier tournament winning combo or one thats one the tier list this is how he got banned in the first place (well it was more than that) and Duo Serpent DGrin (the combo he likes) wich tri stated is fine is not top tier but like I said I'd like to see his tests anyway Smile

I was referring to the Basalt A230 combo.

He doesn't have to post results to prove its effectiveness. If he personally find it effective then there is no need to argue about it.

I like to use plenty of combos that aren't top tier an does that keep me from not using them? No.
So I had my little cousins come over today, and they were looking around my room when they saw my beyblades. They had no clue what they were so me and my brother grabbed some random ones and had some battles to show them how they worked and stuff. It was fun since I had not had any battles with my brother in a while. But the thing that was the best about it was my little cousins reaction to the beyblades, they were completely mind blown. I mean they were literally speechless, I guess it might have been that the battles were really epic and intense, but yeah it made me feel a little good inside. Smile
I know how you feel Smile

I did the same thing with my little cousin. He's addicted now. He already has four beyblades; Thief Phienix, Samurai Ifaid, Earth Wolf, and Lightning L-Drago. I loved his first reaction to them!
yeah this happenend when I showed it to some friends they were amazed and instintly were playing with me Smile
I started making fewer combos to keep to my self, now I know why Bahamdia Dragooon is a good combination! I put them on SA165R2F and it KOs random combos like crazy Tongue_out (I know their not top tier, but I'm not playing competitive either), it's my favourite beyblade so far!

(I tried Bahamdia Dragooon SP230GF too, but I like more SA165R2F)

PS: expect a couple of wyvangs and other top tier wheels at the selling forum within a couple of weeks!
(Sep. 16, 2013  3:00 AM)MBF1 Wrote: So I had my little cousins come over today, and they were looking around my room when they saw my beyblades. They had no clue what they were so me and my brother grabbed some random ones and had some battles to show them how they worked and stuff. It was fun since I had not had any battles with my brother in a while. But the thing that was the best about it was my little cousins reaction to the beyblades, they were completely mind blown. I mean they were literally speechless, I guess it might have been that the battles were really epic and intense, but yeah it made me feel a little good inside. Smile
I wish the kids I've shown Beyblades to reacted the same way. They're usually entertained for a minute, but the excitement dies down pretty fast. Tried to get three of my younger cousins & a few of the kids I've babysat interested, but to no avail.
All I need to impress my cousins is this: Turn off that Xbox and let's battle!! These days my Xbox cousin says all he wants to do is play MW3. I'd be fine with that, but he's been playing that since last December! My aunt is even sick of it, she calls him a low life... harsh.
I just picked up Cosmic pegasus, and the R2F tip makes it so it has no stamina whatso ever. Any tips to increase its stamina a bit?
R2F is not supposed to have a lot of stamina because it is used for mobility and grip for attack types. You could try regular RF for a bit more stamina.
Yeah, I'd either get an RF if you want a rubber tip with more stamina, or just customize an attack type for R2F to work well with. The combination of using a Hasbro stadium & a wheel like Cosmic that isn't great for attack makes R2F seem like a worse tip than it really is.
and plus for future reference that go's in Ask A question get an answer #2 Smile
so um I was on beybladewikia (not our beywiki) and I saw the Archer Wyvang/Wyvern article... http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Archer_Wyvern_145WB and seeing as I have an account there (Lazer123) I might contribute to it but I don't own however I pretty sure I can do soemthing as I edited a few others Smile
There's no need to be so rude about it. Just keep stuff like that to yourself. We are suppose to be on friendy terms with Beyblade Wikia.