Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 07, 2013  9:34 PM)AZL Wrote:
leone19 Wrote:you mean, cancelation?
No, not being able to be together.

What do you mean...?
Part compatibility?
No, becoming separated systems and not being able to battle each other in tournaments and that stuff Cause HMS was too good.
(Sep. 07, 2013  9:31 PM)Leone19 Wrote: We also know about Hasbro's plans

What are Hasbro's plans?
(Sep. 07, 2013  9:41 PM)AZL Wrote: No, becoming separated systems and not being able to battle each other in tournaments and that stuff Cause HMS was too good.

I doubt that'll happen. MFB and Zero-G are technically part of Metal Fight Beyblade, and they use the exact same bottom parts. Even so, synchroms dominate the meta, but there are some MFB combos that can defeat them.

(Sep. 07, 2013  9:41 PM)ryukiba Wrote:

What are Hasbro's plans?

BeyRaiderz Shogun- Vehicle Based Battle System

Beywarriors Cyborg- Season 2 of Beywarriors
What if someone releases a super stamina chrome wheel that outclassed Duo and phantom or Releases a super low recoil chrome wheel?
(Sep. 07, 2013  9:47 PM)AZL Wrote: What if someone releases a super stamina chrome wheel that outclassed Duo and phantom or Releases a super low recoil chrome wheel?

That's basically like saying back in 2011-

Duo outclassed Basalt, lets ban it!
or
the 4D system outclasses current Beys, let's ban it!

Its not a different series, its all part of the same series.
As of right now, there are no planned Zero-G releases that are new (Besides Byakko and Garudas) so there is nothing to worry about. You're overreacting.
(Sep. 07, 2013  9:52 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2013  9:47 PM)AZL Wrote: What if someone releases a super stamina chrome wheel that outclassed Duo and phantom or Releases a super low recoil chrome wheel?

That's basically like saying back in 2011-

Duo outclassed Basalt, lets ban it!
or
the 4D system outclasses current Beys, let's ban it!

Its not a different series, its all part of the same series.
As of right now, there are no planned Zero-G releases that are new (Besides Byakko and Garudas) so there is nothing to worry about. You're overreacting.
Good, I feel happier already. Go Dragooon.
(Sep. 07, 2013  9:41 PM)ryukiba Wrote:

What are Hasbro's plans?
Quote:BeyRaiderz Shogun- Vehicle Based Battle System

Beywarriors Cyborg- Season 2 of Beywarriors

That sounds awesome!Smile
has anyone relized that on beybattles.com you can make any cw go with Gravity and any MW with Destroyer...
(Sep. 10, 2013  1:20 AM)Lazer Wrote: has anyone relized that on beybattles.com you can make any cw go with Gravity and any MW with Destroyer...

Same with with Lightning, Meteo, Proto, etc.

Its been known for a while (stuff like that), which is why that site isn't too popular amongst the WBO. I'll go on once in a while, but its not the best game Tongue_out
(Sep. 10, 2013  1:20 AM)Lazer Wrote: has anyone relized that on beybattles.com you can make any cw go with Gravity and any MW with Destroyer...

The same being true with Lightning was a major criticism of that site before I even joined the WBO.
Everyone has long since gotten over the pretense of beybladebattles.com being at all realistic and moved on, at this point.
am I the only one who still goes on there? well I haven't been on my account lately because I forgot those 4 numbers at the end of your username...
Yah I ditched that site a loooooong time ago. About half a year ago I had revisited it, but it was even worse than when I had left it. So now I've permanently ditched it.
soooo looks like i'll be getting a new BGrin I remeber on youtube and on some other website sombody posted a comment on 1234beyblade's video how to tell if your bd is good or bad that you can fix a bad one by spraying WD-40 on it 1234beyblade said he's pretty sure that's illegal but the person replied said it's not and that's how you fix a BD so had owned my BD for about a week and the solo spin times were 2 min's and sometimes less and it was so bad that my stock Flash Sagittario with an completly worn wd could beat it ! so I srpayed WD-40 on it 3 times then after a few days I got a solo-spin time of 5 min's! but now wich is month's later i'm getting solo-spin times of 2-mins again and now that I joined the wbo and read the wbo offical play rules I now relise that my BD is illegal cause I put WD-40 on it Unhappy then again maybe it's not i'm getting the average solo spin time of a bad BD and in battle in top tier combo's it performes somewhat inbetween agood 4 minut mold and a bad 2 minute mold If someone inspected it and tested it they might discover it's legel but the chance of that happening are 50/50

I have a video on youtube a beybattle between MF-F Phantom BD and MF-H Duo 230mb so maybe you can decide weather it's legal or not hopefully it is but the chances are slim Unhappy (that person and the website I went to here http://beygensg.blogspot.com/2011/09/bb1...on-bd.html were completly misleading Unhappy expiaclly the how to section)
Applying any foreign substance that even has a chance of modifying the initial performance is definitely thoroughly illegal. TAKARA-TOMY does not include WD-40 in their Phantom Orion boxes.
like I said i'll defnintly be getting a new one but i'm not sure where my best bet is my friends Phantom orion wich hasn't been modified at all or odering another one off of amazon I hope the phantom orions are still cheap Smile although when I did this I hadn't joined the wbo and didn't know much about beyblade I wish I had the knolegde I do now back then cause i'm regreting doing that really badly now Unhappy like I said that how to section in the link was very misleading Tired
how much better is 4d wing pegasis 90wf compared to the spark fx version because the only difference is that the spark fx can't change modes
(Sep. 14, 2013  9:26 PM)REDyohagane Wrote: how much better is 4d wing pegasis 90wf compared to the spark fx version because the only difference is that the spark fx can't change modes

The Spark FX is hollowed out fully, and is terrible.

I personally like the Spark FX coloring, though.

Nextime, this would go in Ask a Question, Get an Answer
I have a great regainer combo, or a combo that easily regains balance, even on very narrow tips. basalt a230
(Sep. 14, 2013  11:32 PM)tac1017 Wrote: I have a great regainer combo, or a combo that easily regains balance, even on very narrow tips. basalt a230

What's the rest of the top...?

A230 has high recoil, from what I remember.
What the schizophreniapsychoanalysis is a regainer combo?
as he said It's combo that easly regains balance. but tac I believe A230's use is in force smash Smile
that's for you to add. I would add ds or swd. the reason why it regains balance is because since the basalt wheel is circular, heavy, short and and unbalanced, it regains its balance on tall tracks, especially a230. ill do tests against duo serpent on it in the zero g stadium. try it!

however, it is unbalanced itself. it regains balance easier though. also its circular shape preserves extra stamina.
ok but don't bither making a thread or even posting them unless there against top-tier things for example death dragonis XGrin is not top-tier... anyway I would like to see the results so could you pm me them when you have them? and for a tip that regaians balasnce do not I repeat do not use ds if you want somehting to regain balance easily then use d wd bwd or ewd