Beyblade Random Thoughts

So I was curious to know something...

I saw a thread just now about Burger King beyblades and I barely remember them but I do in Fact have a slight memory of them even seeig how young I was. I kept thinking after seeing that there was also beyblades released with cereal. I don't know if I'm going nuts or this is true. Am I nuts?
(Sep. 04, 2013  3:08 AM)Tri Wrote: So I was curious to know something...

I saw a thread just now about Burger King beyblades and I barely remember them but I do in Fact have a slight memory of them even seeig how young I was. I kept thinking after seeing that there was also beyblades released with cereal. I don't know if I'm going nuts or this is true. Am I nuts?

I think there were cereal-blades back in the day, haha

I went to BK two weeks ago, and they had Beyblade toys! I got a plastic Fang Leone and L-Drago Destroy, that came with a build-it-yourself stadium. Pretty neat, actually!
Wow that does sound neat! Could you post some pictures?
(Sep. 04, 2013  3:12 AM)Tri Wrote: Wow that does sound neat! Could you post some pictures?

As soon as I get a chance, I will. They're pretty fun, and the stadium is pretty fun for real battles, its like a "break away" stadium XD
(Sep. 04, 2013  3:12 AM)Tri Wrote: Wow that does sound neat! Could you post some pictures?

They look pretty coolSmile
http://kidscreen.com/2013/05/29/burger-k...-beyblade/
Mother of god. A beyblade car. I knew this day would come. *gets gun and shoots beyblade car*
I missed out on an opportunity to get one of those from Burger King a few months ago when they were still doing the promotion. They looked to be better quality than the previous Burger King Beyblades.
(Sep. 02, 2013  1:37 AM)Lazer Wrote: really funny beyblade shopping story (this was before I joined the wbo and my 4th beyblade purchase) (warning long post)
now that i'm older like my mother said I laughed about it Tired but when it happened to me it wasn't funny
any thoughts,comments this post got buried Unhappy
(Sep. 04, 2013  3:12 PM)Lazer Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2013  1:37 AM)Lazer Wrote: really funny beyblade shopping story (this was before I joined the wbo and my 4th beyblade purchase) (warning long post)
now that i'm older like my mother said I laughed about it Tired but when it happened to me it wasn't funny

It seems like I have had something like that happen once, but I don't think it was with Beyblades.
When it came to Beyblades, I ALWAYS grabbed the bag they were put in and carried it out of the store myself haha.

I would have freaked if something like that had happened to me back when i was younger.
Probably now too, but not so much since more than likely the cashier will hold onto it.

That's so scary! Gasp

(Sep. 05, 2013  4:29 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:

It seems like I have had something like that happen once, but I don't think it was with Beyblades.
When it came to Beyblades, I ALWAYS grabbed the bag they were put in and carried it out of the store myself haha.

I would have freaked if something like that had happened to me back when i was younger.
Probably now too, but not so much since more than likely the cashier will hold onto it.

Same here.. lol idk if that's a good thing but now a days if I pay for anything i'll be uspet to loose it. but a beyblade? i think i might tear.
What ... Blader Ken got converted to B-Daman ?
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...ade/11.JPG

That traitor.

From my memories, this Asian Championship is much smaller and with a lot less budget than Beyblade's Asian Championship ...
I KNEW IT! I KNEW HE COULDN'T BE TRUSTED!

A true Blader DJ is consumed by Bey-Spirit, and could not even think of refereeing another game.
We had some talk awhile back about beyblade soundtrack? I just wanted to put out there for all you orginial Beyblade 2000 fans that Tundiam306 on youtube has uploaded the background music we've all been looking for! Here's his page with the tunes http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLw...OJKuP5HDr2
I just downloaded them with youtube-mp3.com. Kinda like the cool punk rap song "Hang On", they're not official. But he worked really hard putting them together so give them a listen and let that nostalgia rip! Your welcome! Smile Smile Smile
(Sep. 05, 2013  3:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What ... Blader Ken got converted to B-Daman ?
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...ade/11.JPG

That traitor.

From my memories, this Asian Championship is much smaller and with a lot less budget than Beyblade's Asian Championship ...

wut

Who's gonna talk about Plastics & HMS Remeberance Day now?! D: Hey maybe he can sell dat gold Shinin God MS of his. Grin
(Sep. 05, 2013  11:14 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: wut

Who's gonna talk about Plastics & HMS Remeberance Day now?! D: Hey maybe he can sell dat gold Shinin God MS of his. Grin

No, the Blader DJ we all love still exists, but Blader Ken was cool until this ...
has anyone tried making a bey with just a Zero-G/Shogun Face a Chrome wheel a track and a tip it the one I made (Kaken S130SB) can even defeat a Stock gravity purseus in left spin defence mode and it even took down a stock Phantom orion!
Oh, I thought they were the same guy. Hmm... does it seem he actually quit beyblade? I mean, the guy can have more than one hobby Grin
He's Blader Ken, obviously we cannot love him anymore for going to a new hobby!

Just kidding, whatever, we still have our own Blader DJ!
Heck yeah we do!(although I wish he sold his rares to me Unhappy XD) Although, just because he transferred to another hobby doesn't mean he doesn't like beyblade.
It's not That big of a deal... Is it?

I like B-Daman, and several other hobbies along with Beyblade. If I attend a Yugioh tournament, it doesn't mean I'm not into Beyblade anymore.

The guy can like two things, besides, as long as he doesnt change his name to B-Da Ken, we're ok. (jk lol)
(Sep. 06, 2013  1:23 AM)Lazer Wrote: has anyone tried making a bey with just a Zero-G/Shogun Face a Chrome wheel a track and a tip it the one I made (Kaken S130SB) can even defeat a Stock gravity purseus in left spin defence mode and it even took down a stock Phantom orion!
Stop reporting your old posts. Most likely they haven't, and it's beginning to be SPAM. Plus you just posted that 2 hours ago.
-__-
(Sep. 06, 2013  2:13 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Stop reporting your old posts. Most likely they haven't, and it's beginning to be SPAM. Plus you just posted that 2 hours ago.

To add on, you could always post that in illegal combos/stuff discussion, or beyblade random thoughts.
this is Beyblade random thoughts...
(Sep. 06, 2013  2:14 AM)Lazer Wrote: this is Beyblade random thoughts..

Oh, XD XD XD - my bad...

Then illegal combos/stuff discussion is a possibility, too. Just be patient.