Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 25, 2013  7:38 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: I try out a F230 Orange one.
Weird that it is not good as Cannon's one.
I found F230 to be kinda weird then.
OH on a random thought, does anyone found that Archer Genbull are so easy to get?
I got like 4 of them

You should probably try cleaning it, and it might help. Look at Cannon's thread for it, I'm sure he shows how to clean it, it worked for me, one one of my Orange F230's, so I'm sure it can help you!

Archer Genbull? Do you mean Bandid Genbull or Shinobi Genbull?
(Jul. 25, 2013  7:41 AM)LMAO Wrote:
OH on a random thought, does anyone found that Archer Genbull are so easy to get?
I got like 4 of them

You should probably try cleaning it, and it might help. Look at Cannon's thread for it, I'm sure he shows how to clean it, it worked for me, one one of my Orange F230's, so I'm sure it can help you!

Archer Genbull? Do you mean Bandid Genbull or Shinobi Genbull?

oops my bad
archer Killerken sorry
shiinobi genbull is quite common as well, I got 3 of them Tired
Has anyone else noticed that Authentic Regular Colored 3 Segment Launcher Grips are really hard to find on ebay? And the few authentic ones are obnoxiously priced? (They are like 60$!!)
(Jul. 25, 2013  10:08 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Has anyone else noticed that Authentic Regular Colored 3 Segment Launcher Grips are really hard to find on ebay? And the few authentic ones are obnoxiously priced? (They are like 60$!!)

No?
http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_odkw=...a&_sacat=0
I was thinking what if they made a BGrin that really did have zero friction with the stadium and really could spin for ever like in the anime and you could only beat it with upper attack and then hit it while it's in the air and if they made a basalt with no spiral staircase of death with the metal completly circular
I got like 4 of them
I ended up getting thief salamanda on my first purchase... Which in my opinion is the bey with SWAG
Am I the only person that prefers Uranus on Flash over everything? It opens up the contact points better than any energy ring almost and lines up good with the oval shape of Flash. Also my Duo I just got feels kinda loose. Is this the case of all?

Just a random thought Tongue_out
(Jul. 26, 2013  1:09 AM)Tri Wrote: Am I the only person that prefers Uranus on Flash over everything? It opens up the contact points better than any energy ring almost and lines up good with the oval shape of Flash. Also my Duo I just got feels kinda loose. Is this the case of all?

I've tried that clear wheel on Flash to. It's pretty nice. My Duo is sometimes lose to. It's not completely still. It doesn't really affect it.
So another sleepless night o3o
I decided to look at the first couple MFB combos, TOO funny XD
well ever since I got my Death it's been jiggly and it was only still in one combo death jupiter F:S (random combo)
I think it might affect it's performance a tad but i'm not sure also when I Battle stock phantom orion agaist my MLD combo's it always wins by like 3 or 4 slow rotations tilted
I was thinking of how Zero G is related to MFB and I thought Phoenic would be like the zero g version of Blitz.
(Jul. 26, 2013  1:09 AM)Tri Wrote: Am I the only person that prefers Uranus on Flash over everything? It opens up the contact points better than any energy ring almost and lines up good with the oval shape of Flash. Also my Duo I just got feels kinda loose. Is this the case of all?

It's not bad, yeah. I'd try it if I could bring myself to take Beelzeb off my Flash, but I don't think I could bear the thought of separating those two. They're a match made in heaven *u*
Yeah I saw your blog video about it! I don't have a Beelzeb unfortunately :\.

Beelzeb and Flash met on beybladesmingle.org.
To those who mentioned Dollarama selling legitimate beyblades, I'm almost certain that they're fake... unless Hasbro actually does that bad of a paint job. God damn the one in my area has a decent variety but I saw L Drago Guardian and the paint job on the plastic/metal wheel were terrible. No way those are real..
They are real, they are spark FX versions which is why they have the stupid paint jobs.
can you strip the paint with nail polish and have it still be legal
You'd better mean nail polish remover but I think that's what most people strip the paint with.
Did you know that Beyblades were around since the 17th Century?

No, there were not like the Beys of today.

The game was known as Beigoma, it used metal tops with kanji, the Japanese nouns.

They were spun with a thin cord in an arena. The same rules apply.

The Beyblade toy was modeled after the beigoma.

Here is an image of a couple

[Image: beigoma.jpg]

And a video of them in action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0SlRli9yB0
That is common knowledge. That is exactly what beyblades were based off of, and pretty much everyone knows about it.
(Jul. 25, 2013  6:47 PM)Karl Wrote:
I got like 4 of them
I ended up getting thief salamanda on my first purchase... Which in my opinion is the bey with SWAG

I got Bandid Genbull first try, and these guys in the store bought 6 RBs and I got the super rare, and I tried my luck with RBV1, Thief Phoenic first try again... All I need now is Archer Gargole..
I'm lucky?
(Aug. 05, 2013  2:25 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2013  6:47 PM)Karl Wrote:
I got like 4 of them

I got Bandid Genbull first try, and these guys in the store bought 6 RBs and I got the super rare, and I tried my luck with RBV1, Thief Phoenic first try again... All I need now is Archer Gargole..
I'm lucky?

I dont think I am that lucky with Zero G
but with 4D I got beat Lynx on my first try
Just random, but anyway...

I think I'll quit Plastics. It was fun to collect them and I got many, but 62 seems to be okay.
The other ones are too boring or too expensive to get.

So what about Zero-G/Shogun Steel? The new epic series!
First I thought it would be awesome to collect those ones, they are new, they are hip, you can get all of them, no ebay, no high prices, just go to a store. But I'm bored of waiting for japanese ones, so I started buying some Hasbro ones.
:\
Man, I've waited so long for the new Shogun Steel Toyline and it felt so... bad to own them.
No stickers, bad looking chrome/warrior/fighter/bacon wheels, dusty plastic parts, that ugly cross shaped facebolt thing. It's not cool, really, even if the warrior wheels are painted.

And I don't want to talk about Metal Fury... even the Hyperblades, there are only 2 cool looking ones in my opinion (Striker/Orion).

Because Metal Fusion is not that interesting for me I'll restart with Metal Masters.
And that's the reason:
Metal Masters is authentic, it's the same thing as TAKARA did, it's cool packaged, it got stickers, it got nice looking metal and plastic parts. I don't know how to say that, but it looks like real quality... not these 'things' they're selling now Speechless
And Hasbro got some really nice Recolors in their 2-packs, really.
I love Beys like Rock Zurafa, Torch Gemios, Hyper Orso, whatever...

I wish Hasbro would release Beys like TAKARA did, stickers, good quality parts...
And THEN they can add the stupid looking colors like they did everytime.
Man, it's annoying, really Unhappy
(Aug. 06, 2013  2:07 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Just random, but anyway...

I think I'll quit Plastics. It was fun to collect them and I got many, but 62 seems to be okay.
The other ones are too boring or too expensive to get.

So what about Zero-G/Shogun Steel? The new epic series!
First I thought it would be awesome to collect those ones, they are new, they are hip, you can get all of them, no ebay, no high prices, just go to a store. But I'm bored of waiting for japanese ones, so I started buying some Hasbro ones.
:\
Man, I've waited so long for the new Shogun Steel Toyline and it felt so... bad to own them.
No stickers, bad looking chrome/warrior/fighter/bacon wheels, dusty plastic parts, that ugly cross shaped facebolt thing. It's not cool, really, even if the warrior wheels are painted.

And I don't want to talk about Metal Fury... even the Hyperblades, there are only 2 cool looking ones in my opinion (Striker/Orion).

Because Metal Fusion is not that interesting for me I'll restart with Metal Masters.
And that's the reason:
Metal Masters is authentic, it's the same thing as TAKARA did, it's cool packaged, it got stickers, it got nice looking metal and plastic parts. I don't know how to say that, but it looks like real quality... not these 'things' they're selling now Speechless
And Hasbro got some really nice Recolors in their 2-packs, really.
I love Beys like Rock Zurafa, Torch Gemios, Hyper Orso, whatever...

I wish Hasbro would release Beys like TAKARA did, stickers, good quality parts...
And THEN they can add the stupid looking colors like they did everytime.
Man, it's annoying, really Unhappy
dude i feel your pain but my question is what is next have you thought of that we have rotating plastic metal wobbling stadiums i just don't see what else they could do.
but i would like them to bring back and upgrade the hms system small and compact fast and if they used the knoledge they have gotten from the mfb series they can make all sorts of awesome and intruiging gimmicks that work REALLY well. and i know this might lead to a second haitus but it would be really neat and fun
(Aug. 05, 2013  2:13 AM)Adam123 Wrote: Did you know that Beyblades were around since the 17th Century?

Geez, and I thought Ultimate Dragoon was old...