Beyblade Random Thoughts

Wonders if stores around Australia have completely discontinued selling Beyblades. After all, Metal Fury and Hyperblades were never seen on shelves at all (besides the Destroyer Dome and VariAres with the 2 bonus wheel tracks).
(Jul. 06, 2013  2:39 PM)Infie Wrote: Wonders if stores around Australia have completely discontinued selling Beyblades. After all, Metal Fury and Hyperblades were never seen on shelves at all (besides the Destroyer Dome and VariAres with the 2 bonus wheel tracks).

I think Australia is really still just a fraud.

This is rather miserable ... We keep getting emails from teachers, parents, and kids themselves who have assignments where the children have to write a letter to a company of their choice, and they all think we are the official Beyblade company, simply because contact[at]worldbeyblade.org was the only available email address they found ... It is not normal that Hasbro is not really reachable, I do not even know what to answer when the teachers ask me what address their kid could use to contact Hasbro.
There are members who've emailed Hasbro before and gotten responses, namely about a year ago with the whole Metal Fury thing. Could anyone post what address they used?
Hey guys it's been a while... I've been away for some time so anyone mind filling me in on what I missed? What are some combos to keep an eye on? I am totally left behind lol.
These threads should help
Public Competitive MFB Combo Discussion
Zero G Top Tier Discussion
Zero G Top Tier list (Not Final)
There are also various combo threads that are about pretty good combinations.
I've noticed my Hasbro E230 seems to move up and down less freely than my Green Takara one. Has anyone else noticed this with their Hasbro E230's?
(Jul. 07, 2013  8:20 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I've noticed my Hasbro E230 seems to move up and down less freely than my Green Takara one. Has anyone else noticed this with their Hasbro E230's?

I have noticed it too, it makes a slight scraping sound as it moves up and down.
Mine only moves when I make it or my bey tips over. But I haven't tested him against any upper attack beys.
(Jul. 07, 2013  8:20 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I've noticed my Hasbro E230 seems to move up and down less freely than my Green Takara one. Has anyone else noticed this with their Hasbro E230's?

Both of mine seem to move less freely than my TAKARA-TOMY ones as well.
Lightning L Drago just KO'd my Reviser Dragooon BGrin in a BB-10. Not sure how that happened, but I thought it was hilarious.
How is it hilarious? B;D is very easy to KO and Lightning L-Drago has a lot of attack power especially with BD145LRF.
Let me clarify. Lightning L-Drago 105 F.
Still, I could see that happening if you launch hard enough.
Nope. I tried it a good 30 more times & it didn't even come close. I think it was just because I had the stadium on my bed the first time & it may have been slanted lol
(Jul. 08, 2013  3:19 PM)Kei Wrote:

Thank you all for the responses.

Based on this I think there might be a potential mold difference.
Wait, hold on now. Is Hasbro's Beyblade going down the drain? What have I missed!?
(Jul. 09, 2013  7:09 AM)Hale Tenebrae Wrote: Wait, hold on now. Is Hasbro's Beyblade going down the drain? What have I missed!?

No ? Are you basing this just on the E230 testimonies ? Because everything else is going well and they are making Beyblade an evergreen brand ...
(Jul. 06, 2013  8:52 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: These threads should help
Public Competitive MFB Combo Discussion
Zero G Top Tier Discussion
Zero G Top Tier list (Not Final)
There are also various combo threads that are about pretty good combinations.
Thanks a bunch looks like Ill have to do some extra studying on the side
(Jul. 08, 2013  3:19 PM)Kei Wrote:

Is this a bad thing? I was wondering since my local TRU has Thief Phoenix but if it has more friction moving up and down in a Zero-G stadium then I rather spend the money buying it off of Amazon or eBay.
Right now, no official testing has been done, so we don't really know.
So I introduced beyblade to my 5 year old cousin and he loves it! He had just gotten a free bey from some lady that his mom knows. He got the Cosmic Pegasus from the Hyperstrike battle set. Unfortunately the Cosmic metal wheel didn't have it's PC frame.

He nicknamed his bey megasun for some reason. He likes it a lot better than Pegasus I guess, haha. I battled him (purposely losing of course) and he was smiling ear to ear!
(Jul. 11, 2013  11:08 PM)Tri Wrote: So I introduced beyblade to my 5 year old cousin and he loves it! He had just gotten a free bey from some lady that his mom knows. He got the Cosmic Pegasus from the Hyperstrike battle set. Unfortunately the Cosmic metal wheel didn't have it's PC frame.

He nicknamed his bey megasun for some reason. He likes it a lot better than Pegasus I guess, haha. I battled him (purposely losing of course) and he was smiling ear to ear!

I remember when I first got into MFB, which was when it first came to America, my friend named his Storm Aquario (his first bey) Orion because it sounded better lol. Kids XD
So I went through our storage closet from when we moved seeing if I could find some spare MFB parts for my little brother... and I found all of my old boxes from my plastics, with all my plastics gone, with nothing to do with the boxes. I'd throw them away but... that's just a waste.
I watched the beybladegeeks video on striker drone, i actually really like the designs of the tips, and then when the 2 dissasemble into 2 parts, was kinda cool, of course it wouldn't actually work so well, but you know it looked kinda cool.
(Jul. 13, 2013  7:26 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I watched the beybladegeeks video on striker drone, i actually really like the designs of the tips, and then when the 2 dissasemble into 2 parts, was kinda cool, of course it wouldn't actually work so well, but you know it looked kinda cool.
I like the Striker Drone too. In my opinion, best gimmick of stealth battler line. The other ones just tend to pop out stuff that makes the bey die quicker. As if it was like a LOSE button. XD