Beyblade Random Thoughts

Still I mean in the current meta for CS. And anyways, the D series are obviously still KOed easily but it's much more easier to KO an S variant than it is a D variant, even though D is quite simple.

The way you said makes me sound stupid by saying "what are you talking about?" But I am sure you didn't mean to come off rude.
(Jul. 02, 2013  10:37 PM)Tri Wrote: Still I mean in the current meta for CS. And anyways, the D series are obviously still KOed easily but it's much more easier to KO an S variant than it is a D variant, even though D is quite simple.

The way you said makes me sound stupid by saying "what are you talking about?" But I am sure you didn't mean to come off rude.

Currently it's not used as much, but I don't think we can be so sure in saying that it is completely irrelevant because really, as far as Stamina Bottoms are concerned, what has changed since it was released? There's been a few new things, like EDS and BWD, but I don't think either of those change what made CS so good. RDF might have displaced its use for Defense in some ways, as it the first pure Defense Bottom to have decent Stamina ability (although I guess RB wasn't bad either). However, I think it can still be useful.

They're both so easy to KO I don't think you can really measure which is easier haha.

Sorry, that is not what I meant! It was just my reaction to two statements which I felt were off-base. CS having good Stamina, and S having bad balance are common knowledge, so I was surprised that you would say CS isn't good, and that S's only problem holding it back from having great Stamina was that it is KOed easily.
Genbull Genbull SR200 CS. Top tier stamina custom.(or at least it will be when the list gets updated)
I actually never new CS was used for stamina customs, especially that Genbull combo. Sorry!
Just a random thought:

(Gryph) Girago WA130HF...

Team Wang Hu Zhong:
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Poison Virgo ED145ES
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF

Well, just to say that Tongue_out_wink
Wow, you're right Gatling! Never noticed that!
That's cool! Nice work!
I didnt go on this website along time since 2011. I got new beys its wing kerbex duo bull metal face tornado uranus volcan hercule and flash pegesis and ldrago gurdian. Now im back on my feet I think. Last time me and my big bro fakridin1 I lost.
(Jul. 03, 2013  9:05 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Just a random thought:

Team Wang Hu Zhong:
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Poison Virgo ED145ES
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF

Very good eye. Did you just randomly come across that?
(Jul. 03, 2013  4:24 PM)yassin187 Wrote: I didnt go on this website along time since 2011. I got new beys its wing kerbex duo bull metal face tornado uranus volcan hercule and flash pegesis and ldrago gurdian. Now im back on my feet I think. Last time me and my big bro fakridin1 I lost.

You should put this on the Going Away/Coming Back Topic.
Yesterday I figured out three launcher grip handles could fit the 3 Segmented Launcher Grip(I'm sure someone has figured this out already).

It was quite funny to see. Unfortunately, one of the handles broke.

It was well worth it, though.
Ha ha... Yuko found that out at Summer Survival! And he used it for the tournament!!! Haha
Yeah, I saw him doing it at the tournament, and I wanted to try three...

It actually is kinda versatile if you need to change hand positions mid-match for some reason.
Lately, I've noticed that BD145 is getting quite difficult to obtain... other than Random Boosters and this one double pack with Basalt something BD145RSF, I can't find it anywhere... I miss Hades Kerbecs... ;(
At least Hasbro is releasing E230 which in my opinion, is a lot better Grin
While E230 is great defensively and as a destabilizer, BD145 will always have a place in my heart for use in spin stealers and Gravity customs (which I still use, btw, three cheers for dual-spin). Also, don't forget the nice little upwards-sliding gimmick with Synchroms.
EWD's rarity is really what should be deplored.
Now, don't you think that the Pegasus in the Legend Blader Set looks like the golden Pegasus in the anime when it has all the power gathered from all the bladers in the world?(Final Battle BBP V DN)

Picture here.

[Image: RsnqKWU]

If it doesn't show up, right click and go to "Open image in a new tab"
OK ... ? This topic is more for real questions related to the Beyblade toys. Questions about colours and anime do not really belong in this thread.
(Jul. 02, 2013  11:05 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Genbull Genbull SR200 CS. Top tier stamina custom.(or at least it will be when the list gets updated)

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Genbull-...SR200TB-CS

Yes, I agree, lol! I did put it in my tier list draft IIRC Tongue_out

(Jul. 03, 2013  9:05 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Just a random thought:

Team Wang Hu Zhong:
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Poison Virgo ED145ES
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF

This is the epitome of an awesome "Random Beyblade Thought," lol!! That's fantastic Grin

(Jul. 03, 2013  11:35 PM)Cake Wrote: Lately, I've noticed that BD145 is getting quite difficult to obtain... other than Random Boosters and this one double pack with Basalt something BD145RSF, I can't find it anywhere... I miss Hades Kerbecs... ;(

You're really having trouble? The Random Booster BD145 Beyblades are going for criminally cheap nowadays (and they're heavier than Hasbro BD145s by a solid 1.1g O.o), and that Basalt Beafall BD145RSF double pack is EVERYWHERE, haha!

(Jul. 04, 2013  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: EWD's rarity is really what should be deplored.

Omg this x10000000, I'm always scared stiff to test with my second to last good EWD lest it wears/breaks D: I should have stocked up on Beafalls when I had the chance, lol
Last time I checked, Sonokong Befall's are only $8 or so. It's been a while though, so the price may have gone up.

EDIT: Still around the same price.
I do not believe I have even seen a Hasbro Beafall Unhappy
I really wish I would've bought that Befall in K-Mart the other day! They had a bunch of crappy metal fury beys and after going through them all, in the back, was a Metal Masters Begall XD!
Which is the prettiest beyblade you have i mean the most beautiful one.post it like this.
Name:
Color:
Company;I mean which company made it Hasbro or Takara tomy.
Photo:optional if you have.
A little worried that I won't get the 2 HMS beys I ordered for HMS & Plastics Remembrance day in time. Crossing my fingers that I'll get them before the tournament I'm going to...