Beyblade Random Thoughts

Or a BeyWarrior.

Anyways, the parts I see on the glimpse of that bey is T125 and a new JB. Possibly wide jog ball?
Wut

Like Tri said that looks like T125JB... Now that's a weird setup if I've ever seen one. I'm blanking totally, did an old Beyblade have that setup like a lot of the Zero-G releases?

EDIT: I don't think it's something like WJB; I scaled the image to match the size of my JB (held it up to the screen) and I'm 95% sure it's a JB.
There's Rock Scorpio D125JB, not any others that I know of.

Anyways, with JB portrayed in the anime, it had the spike things surrounding the whole tip, not just the bottom part like the picture above. I still think its a JB variant.
That could be D125 now that I look at it closer, huh. I would certainly love it to be a new tip, but I'm not sure...

Random thought time! So BSF has almost LAD-like qualities when on a tall track; it spins on its side (er, heavily tilted) for much longer than tips like MB. I don't know for sure, but it looks like the wings keep it from falling over all the way. Not sure how to abuse this yet, but I'm working on it Grin
The "New Tip" almost looks like an eternal Jog Ball (Maybe it's just me...). EJB???
Yeah I knwo I was just thinking it looks like t125 and a worn down es.

That would be very interesting to test.
Hey guys. i want to watch all beyblade episodes, but do i must watch metal masters before i watch metal fury? because metal fury is the 2nd series
I wouldnt watch any of them, but the first season has more character development so watch it first.
i know the whole seasons before metal masters. i want to watch metal fusion but i dont know if its better when i watch metal masters first^^
(Jun. 11, 2013  9:36 PM)Tri Wrote: There's Rock Scorpio D125JB, not any others that I know of.

Anyways, with JB portrayed in the anime, it had the spike things surrounding the whole tip, not just the bottom part like the picture above. I still think its a JB variant.

Rock Escolpio originally comes with T125JB Smile (Click to View)
Oh yeah, I was thinking of Rock Orso, haha!
Has anyone made a GOOD"Attack on Beyblade" video yet? I'd like to see that.
(Jun. 12, 2013  2:23 AM)Tri Wrote: Oh yeah, I was thinking of Rock Orso, haha!

Rock Orso comes with B.
I know but I just kept thinking of it for some reason.
You know, Beywiki is there.
Is it just me or does the Escolpio wheel fit bad? As unique as it is, the design was an instant foul play.

EDIT:

The design of Escolpio inspired me to design a generic clear wheel with no protrusions, hah.
The Chrome Wheel looks lite it has potential from the side... it looks like an Aries Chrome Wheel.... oh mah gawd it's another Ariel/Gabriel! The Crystal Wheel is possibly a Samurai... a ninja goat!!! The track looks like T125... but as we've seen with Guardian Garuda... there is a gimmick in the track... maybe a T145/160? The Bottom is definitely in the JB Series... the question is... is it WJB or EJB? This... is... awesome!!!
To me, the tip looks like it's a smoothed-out D... possibly BD (Ball Defense)?

Definitely agree that the Crystal Wheel is Samurai, though.

I'm fairly sure the only reason the tip looks stubbly is the low picture quality...
I believe that the Crystal Wheel is Samurai. But I still believe it is a JB variant... not a D variant...
I noticed that Zero g beyblades tend to be bigger and taller than HWS beyblades. The new tracks on zero g beyblades are not lower than the 145 height,.
(Jun. 15, 2013  1:04 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I noticed that Zero g beyblades tend to be bigger and taller than HWS beyblades. The new tracks on zero g beyblades are not lower than the 145 height,.

Wow, you are a year late ...
(Jun. 15, 2013  1:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2013  1:04 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I noticed that Zero g beyblades tend to be bigger and taller than HWS beyblades. The new tracks on zero g beyblades are not lower than the 145 height,.

Wow, you are a year late ...
My friends don't even know Zero g exists! They think the 4D series is brand new!!
Does anyone think Wing has Upper Attack Potential? Think about it... the Metal Frame and Core line up to go upwards. Maybe with a RF it could dominate. The Metal Wheel combined goes
lower than most Metal Wheels... Just like the AR Triple Tiger.
It doesn't because MFB can't have upper attack, only upper smash.

Here's why-
1. Too much recoil on contact. This doesn't allow you to properly lift your opponent, because there isn't a long enough contact time.

2. Its really hard to get enough of an RPM advantage. In plastics you could use compact WDs and HMC on traditional upper attackers(traditional upper isn't even that good though in plastics), and in HMS, you could use Compact Weight Disks(not to mention the fastest rubber base was the shortest of the whole generation).

In MFB, however, all you can do is use a Metal Face and attempt to use a compact MW(Wing doesn't look compact to me, and pretty much all MFBs are compact, so not enough RPM advantage)

Even if MFB did have upper attack, though, how exactly did you plan on beating BD145? Its really low to the ground.