Beyblade Random Thoughts

BB-32'S have been very cheap especially at Toynk. Coach I remember got a few for $20 each! I got mine when the price increased to $32, but that's still a good deal. I wonder why the price reduced so much in the first place?
I wish hasbro packaging would just be more like TT :L
There is so much waste!
Argh, my local toy shop has now somehow got it into its head that they are stopping beyblade?
Before they've even had Hyperblades in stock !?
Has anyone tried making their Dark Knight Dragooons LW160BSF stand upright?
It's really difficult for me to make it happen, since all the weight is on the chrome wheel. But with a NIB or good condition BSF it shouldn't be a problem. My non-recolor Dragooon's BSF is quite worn now, so it's pretty much impossible for it to stand upright again.
I've done it once, I remember, but I don't think I could do it again. Dragooon is so unbalanced that it's difficult to make it stand up straight.

That moment when you realize your Rock Bison has an Eight Wide when it was supposed to come with a Ten Heavy.
Death Quetz was actually not renamed to Shadow and some random obscure name for Quetz? I'm impressed Hasbro

I completely lol'd at Duo Ice Titan though. On the plus side, they made Uranus sound somewhat bad@ss lol. It makes some sense though I guess...given how bad the name "Uranus" would be if it was actually used in the US market. Man, what I would give for Hasbro to have done that though, just to see what kind of over-the-top reactions people would have over the name of a planet
(Jan. 22, 2013  4:08 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Death Quetz was actually not renamed to Shadow and some random obscure name for Quetz? I'm impressed Hasbro

I completely lol'd at Duo Ice Titan though. On the plus side, they made Uranus sound somewhat bad@ss lol. It makes some sense though I guess...given how bad the name "Uranus" would be if it was actually used in the US market. Man, what I would give for Hasbro to have done that though, just to see what kind of over-the-top reactions people would have over the name of a planet

It's like most of the other name changes they've done, like Gasher, Evil, and Hades. If they had kept the original names, people probably would have freaked out about them.
Gasher is really the only name change I dont approve of; I mean, that is just a dumb name...then again, crabs have the misfortune of having many jokes made about their names...lol. Personally, Dark Claw would have been the best name change, and not Gasher

Yah, they could have also made Beat Uranus which I'm sure the little kids would find funny. I agree with this and a few other name changes but not Perseus and unneeded ones.
Guys, keep the hasbro name change stuff in the hasbro thread, it's there for a reason.
Gravity Destroyer...almost forgot about that one..another pointless change, unless I am mistaken, and there was purpose to it. But I can't think of any reason...I also wish L-Drago Destroy was not called L-Drago Destructor...especially given how much nicer "Destroy" sounds, and how it feels uninspired next to "Gravity Destroyer"
By the way, Uranus is supposed to be pronounced "uu-ra-nuus", so it would have been very simple to just spell it : "Uuranus" for the western release, it would have not been that weird.
Its to big a risk for western markets...as sad as it may be, some peole can get offended really easily...

Is ironic don't you think? The Hyperblades look like fakes but has the 4D wheells, while the Metal Fury Beys have the real colors but have "fake" wheels, so to speak
I'd love to own a Dark Blue Phoenic Wheel and a Red Gryph wheel
So last night I broke my second MSF custom core, my the threads on my MSF from Goreim broke not long after I got it, and the metal from my MSF from Gryph is starting to get loose so it will only hold few Synchroms together tight.

With that said, here is my random thought....

I am seriously about done with MSF's. There is enough weight flying around now days that it is starting to get to the point where 4-5g isn't going to be that big of a deal. With my experience with MSF, I would be scared to use them in a tournament for fear that one of them break and hand me an auto loss.
My 0G stadium came in yesterday...
300 test battles total...
I love testing so much XD
(Jan. 25, 2013  4:34 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: My 0G stadium came in yesterday...
300 test battles total...
I love testing so much XD

Same thing happened to me when I first got it too, hah. After a while I didn't use it a lot and I just sticked with BB-10, but I still enjoy using it.
I love the playing in the Zero-G stadium. It's just so fun for me, personally.
I think Zero-G is fun but I like BB-10 more. It's just so annoying seeing attack types fail against defense.
zero-g stadiums are really fun but id rather use bb-10 because its more fun Smile
Unfortunately, I own neither a BB-10 or a Zero-g Attack Type Stadium,So I wouldn't know what you guys are talking about. But if I had the choice between the two, I would choose Zero-G. It has alot more openings for testing, and I find it more interestng and challenging.
(Jan. 26, 2013  1:18 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I think Zero-G is fun but I like BB-10 more. It's just so annoying seeing attack types fail against defense.

I can't possibly see why. I personally think that that's how it should be. It's not like Stamina stands much of a shot, anyway. Besides, I'd assume (despite my utter lack of current metagame knowledge) that the attack metagame would be a lot different in a Zero-G stadium, no? I don't think what's considered top-tier in attack now would always be as effective, and that opens the game a bit. My personal opinion.
I find that ZeroG hinders the overall effectiveness of a beyblade combo but in return, adds the gimmick of a real-time moving stadium which gives an advantage to the combo.

The best 2x Synchrom I'd probably like is Begirados Begirados. A lot of gaps, but super thick like Killerken Killerken and Revizer Revizer, and it's completely symmetrical in terms of its shape.
I think Zero G and BB-10 are to ways separated of playing, in the meaning that you have to make different kind of beyblade for each stadium, so when you get bother of one, you can change to the other and vice versa

BH145WD I want to see myself, when i buy the second, "Wyvang Wyvang", a really really heavy Synchrom
(Jan. 26, 2013  2:36 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: I think Zero G and BB-10 are to ways separated of playing, in the meaning that you have to make different kind of beyblade for each stadium, so when you get bother of one, you can change to the other and vice versa

BH145WD I want to see myself, when i buy the second, "Wyvang Wyvang", a really really heavy Synchrom

Well I like Begirados Begirados, but not everyone is going to. Ha~

I wonder how Wyvang Wyvang would do though...
Temporal: Stamina is what mainly takes first in Zero-G. BGrin or BWD pretty much take first at every Zero-G tournament. What Zero-G really needs for me to fully like it is a Left-Right chrome wheel. That's just my opinion though.