Beyblade Random Thoughts

It's just standard bureaucratic stuff. Seeing as disclosing that information isn't required in, well, most countries bar Japan from what I've seen, it is not unreasonable to think asking such questions might seem suspicious, though if there was a specific reason they stated for not disclosing it, I could probably provide a more specific explanation. I've run into vaguely similar things from other toy companies, anyway.

It is not like it is a major concern, either way. Hasbro products are generally going to be slightly more safe than Takara Tomy products, as they use the later molds (thus less breakage) and there's extra time for kids to get mauled/poisoned/otherwise injured by dangerous spinning top ingredients that slipped under the radar before hasbro start selling the beys.
I wonder will the track ever go below 80 (or 75 I believe).
(Dec. 07, 2012  5:29 PM)Insane Wrote: I wonder will the track ever go below 80 (or 75 I believe).

I don't think they can physically do that. They already had to cut the two side parts in half to do 85; they'd need to remove them altogether to make 80, but that literally wouldn't work.
It wouldn't? I saw Tris's video on YouTube about a fake Beyblade; the track had no hooks on it, but it still spun pretty nicely. Of course, it was fake, but the initial design was very similar to a real one.
(Dec. 07, 2012  10:15 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2012  5:29 PM)Insane Wrote: I wonder will the track ever go below 80 (or 75 I believe).

I don't think they can physically do that. They already had to cut the two side parts in half to do 85; they'd need to remove them altogether to make 80, but that literally wouldn't work.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...#pid568611
TT -> Sonokong

Samurai Ifraid -> Warrior Ifraid

Samurai Pegasis -> Most likely Warrior Pegasis...

Not sure, but am I the only one who might have a problem with that if it actually happens?
Oh the things one can find on tumblr ...
Beyblade-nutella (well, its hazelnut flavored chocolate spread anyways).
I find myself with an immediate affinity toward this product...
Nutella=Beyblade=Competitive deliciousness.
(Dec. 09, 2012  10:14 AM)Hazel Wrote: I find myself with an immediate affinity toward this product...

Yeah, I was hoping you'd notice, aha XD
So, my Super Rare Genbull chrome wheel has lost most of its lust since I first got it, and it's a little sad because I like my beys shiny, and I already put the stickers on, so there isn't much I can do.

On a side note, my Begirados too, rusted, but it looks better than Genbull.
Hyper blades were released at my Walmart! I was so pumped! I picked up diablo nemesis, flash Sagittaro, an omega dragonis! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! New combos here I come!!!
Do you have something to weigh them with? Weights would be great.
Yeah, I'm going to see where my scale is :3
... Man, I wonder if this influenciate in my post count (something probably made glaringly obvious in the OP in yet to visit)... If not... Guys, you'd better get used to see me here.

That, and I wonder WHY, JUST WHY, we can't get two Crystal Wheels together (after all, we've got Light Fusion Wheels, 130 and the Feather Face, right?)

... Meh. Like TT don't like chars with multiple jobs.
(Dec. 10, 2012  12:17 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Hyper blades were released at my Walmart! I was so pumped! I picked up diablo nemesis, flash Sagittaro, an omega dragonis! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! New combos here I come!!!

How much are they in retail shops? I'm not certain if ebay sellers are putting a high price tag or they actually cost that much.
It definitely isn't $30-$40, that's for sure. The guy on YouTube who found a few of them first said he only paid $10 for them.
Tonight, Orion is visible at my house so as I type this, my Inferno Orion 100R2F is beside my computer and will be on my dresser for as long as the king of constellations is visible as a sign of respect.
So I decided to pour liquid nitrogen into my ZeroG stadium and have some fun playing with some of the beys...

I'll have a video up soon.
(Dec. 10, 2012  8:42 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Tonight, Orion is visible at my house so as I type this, my Inferno Orion 100R2F is beside my computer and will be on my dresser for as long as the king of constellations is visible as a sign of respect.

You realise it's just a bunch of burning balls of gas etc right?

Still, I don't think Inferno is exactly the wheel I'd like to be honored with myself.
At my Walmart, they (hyper blades) are about 11 dollars with tax give or take 50 cents
(Dec. 10, 2012  10:21 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2012  8:42 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Tonight, Orion is visible at my house so as I type this, my Inferno Orion 100R2F is beside my computer and will be on my dresser for as long as the king of constellations is visible as a sign of respect.

You realise it's just a bunch of burning balls of gas etc right?

Still, I don't think Inferno is exactly the wheel I'd like to be honored with myself.

The full Orion constellation is only visible if you have the Orion CW on the Phantom MW with intact stickers in its original mode anyway.
Hazel

Confused as of this moment but, I'm pretty sure they're talking about the Orion constellation in real life, not the one on the MW.

And I posted my LN2 + ZeroG beys video in the beyblade videos thread. Not aiming for views but, any criticism other than poor camera skills?
I know they are; I'm saying that if he really wants to represent the Orion constellation while looking at it IRL, though, he will need the Phantom MW on it, not Inferno...
Why ya gotta make everything so complicated Hazel? XD Anywho, I'm really liking Hyperblades. I've done informal tests for Flash and it's turning out great :3