Beyblade Random Thoughts

The second one looks like it was caused by the bolt on your launcher becoming loose. If the the screw becomes loose, it hangs onto the bey being launcher, scratching the face. Just make sure all the screws on your launcher are tight especially the middle one.
Well, the Zero-G stadiums do have different ways of contact now. Heights are more important and beys tilt much more because of the swaying. I've got countless scratches myself now. :c
I'm very surprised that About 7 BBG-26's on eBay have been sold but not a single Bahamdia...

Pegasis sure is popular eh?
If there's any confirmation of a Hiatus, or at least a significantly shorter 4th season then hiatus; I'm gonna restart my entire NanoGen System (Previously known as Micro Disk System).

I really went full on idiot with how I developed it.
(Dec. 01, 2012  8:05 PM)BH145WD Wrote: I'm very surprised that About 7 BBG-26's on eBay have been sold but not a single Bahamdia...

Pegasis sure is popular eh?
I really want to try buying Bahamdia now, but I should probably wait a few weeks for the price to go down. I'm a cheapskate, and I'm not going to pay $25 for a Bey that will cost me $15 later.

I really want to play with Giga Flat, though. Unhappy

Other things:
1. As I can see, Archer Phoenic 125B (Bandid Genbull booster), the Archer is translucent white, correct? I'm tempted on dying it blue/blue green/light blue or whatever color Archer Wyvang's is (I can't tell), to make up for the lack of a proper colored one.

2. Besides the "basically launching at the floor" fact about Zero-G stadia, I guess the sticker damage is another good reason for me not to get one. I really want to get one, but I'm really obsessive about keeping my parts/stickers in decent condition. Would using tape to line the exits (which I have already seen people do) fix that problem?
Yes, but it would be illegal.
I wonder what's with all the people not buying Bahamdia. Is it really that bad?

(I counted Pegasis 22- Bahamdia 3 on eBay, including a sold listing)
i wonder how long a trypio would last in a zero g stadium...
(Dec. 01, 2012  2:44 PM)Cannon Wrote: Gah! I swear, my Zero-G stadium has started wrecking all my faces lately!

The exits have scratches and tears, and as soon as the face makes contact with it, the center of it gets scratched.

It ruined my Wyvang, Girago, Balro (Black), Begirados, Ifraid, etc.!

Gee, that is sad!

At a recent tournament, I was quite unhappy with the location.
Earlier, we used to play on grass. A usual "park-like" grassy surface. I loved that location because it was quite "soft".
This time, owing to the requirements of a Zero-G stadium (i.e. a completely flat surface), we had to play on a raised, shaded platform in the park. While the location was quite pleasant, I was unhappy with the condition of the "platform". It was all hard and stony, and the moment your bey was KOed, it was a nightmare. The tips were damaged SO badly! Angry
I've been playing with a few of my beys since quite sometime, and I've always maintained them in a brilliant condition. It was in this tourney, that my DS was slightly blunted, my EWD got a minor scratch(or something like that), and my MF became loose (my MF was quite solid, but as most other MFs, it has now become loose. That is- The metal tip of MF starts wiggling within the plastic shaft. As mine didn't suffer from this problem earlier, the wiggling isn't too much. Still, that is disappointing... :\

Indirectly, I can blame the Zero-G Stadium for the damage done to my beys. I was kinda "forced" to use MF throughout the tourney because I didn't want my plastic tips to wear down. Thankfully, using MF didn't really make me lose many matches!

EDIT-
lawesomeness' post just reminded me-
I was just thinking-
How well would a Dranzer V do in a Zero-G stadium? Its kinda like a MF with a free spinning CF-like ring...
it could work i recently found my weight disk for dranzer i might test it
if it works well maybe ill also bust out AS again and test it too
(Dec. 02, 2012  2:29 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: If there's any confirmation of a Hiatus, or at least a significantly shorter 4th season then hiatus; I'm gonna restart my entire NanoGen System (Previously known as Micro Disk System).

I really went full on idiot with how I developed it.

I could never follow any of your systems, lol. They were over complicated, IMO :V

(Dec. 02, 2012  3:58 PM)BH145WD Wrote: I wonder what's with all the people not buying Bahamdia. Is it really that bad?

(I counted Pegasis 22- Bahamdia 3 on eBay, including a sold listing)

I can't find the listings anywhere Speechless Care to help an idiot out? XD

I'm not really surprised at those sales. Pegasis beys are a LOOOOTTT more popular than Bahamdia, even Ifraid I'm sure, since more people are familiar with Pegasis.
That's why I'm re working them.... It's not as easy as you probably think it is.
off-topic: Augh dang it. The carrier came today with my WHF Dark Knight Dragooon and my mom didn't answer the door because she doesn't trust anyone there LOL. She thinks strangers are gonna come in and rob us...so now the darn package has to be sent for redelivery and I hope I'll catch it.

On topic: I don't like the color of the WHF Dark Knight. Looks a little gross.
Anyone ever noticed how some beyblade released aren't the same colours as in the anime? Here's a few:

Takara Appollon - Not the right shade of yellow.
Rock Leone - Clear wheel isn't green like in the anime.
Flash Saggitario - The clear wheel is clear yellow while in the anime it's bronze.
Yeah, I specifically remember the Leone being a different color. It always irked me, since I thought the anime one looked much better.
(Dec. 05, 2012  12:50 PM)Ultra Wrote: Anyone ever noticed how some beyblade released aren't the same colours as in the anime? Here's a few:

Flash Saggitario - The clear wheel is clear yellow while in the anime it's bronze.

I noticed the first two, but not Flash...

Appolon's color looked different, but I never paid much heed to it; because most beys appeared a bit different when seen in the anime back then(not color-wise, but they tried to detail the beys a bit too much at times, which made a few of them look horrible).

Rock Leone was weird, though. The green color was a bit too light. It looked almost turquoise if I saw it in an extremely bright setting. Thankfully, the "original green color" was restored in Leone II. That is one beautiful color, IMO.
No wonder people think that the anime Leone CW was much better... *looks at Raigeko's one hour old post*
Still, I'd actually like to see how Leone II looked on Rock _____ 145WB. It would probably make it look a bit like the Rock Leone from the anime...
I wonder will the tack ever go further than 230.
I doubt it, but if it does, it will probably only go to 235.
Kind of on topic of Raigeko13, Ultra, and Janstarblast's posts, when browsing on Ebay for Beyblades, I've noticed the Takara-Tomy Hell Crowns have a more magenta-colored CW then the fake Rapidity ones. But sadly I like the bright red better.
I realized that on the metal fury double packs they have a combo you can make with those parts on the back. The combo isn't bad. One has Vulcan Horuseus 100 R2F. Yeah it's outclassed, but it is still not that bad.
(Dec. 05, 2012  12:50 PM)Ultra Wrote: Anyone ever noticed how some beyblade released aren't the same colours as in the anime? Here's a few:

Well TT did release a light booster where leone 1 was very similar shade of green to the one in the anime. I actually own it, and I will try to post a pic later to show.

Yeah. The leone was so much darker in the anime than in real life. I don't get why they do that.

Did we ever hear anything about certain dyes, that produce specific colors, being unsafe? Maybe that's the reason Leone didn't have the exact color schemes?
(Dec. 07, 2012  4:06 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: Did we ever hear anything about certain dyes, that produce specific colors, being unsafe? Maybe that's the reason Leone didn't have the exact color schemes?

We heard no such thing, all TAKARA-TOMY's products are safe and they actually list the materials unlike Hasbro ...
Takara Tomy's products don't list Dyes either as far as I am aware - we could all still be at risk from the dark and evil terror of unlabelled materials!

On a more serious note, I would remind you that hasbro are the company who deal with more stringent health and safety guidelines, thus anything that the little materials box could warn you about that is worth caring about will almost certainly be more than taken care of by that.
It is really weird that Hasbro do not list the materials and, especially when asked, will not even tell you, while TAKARA-TOMY would tell you exactly what was used, except for the something light coat of paint.