Beyblade Photography Contest: Generations - Win Venusian G!

For this photography contest, we'd like entrants to commemorate HMS & Plastics Remembrance 2017 by thinking about Beyblade through time, incorprating elements from Beyblade's past and its present! Ultimately, how you choose to interpret the "Generations" theme is up to you.

We will choose 3 winners. The first place winner will receive the lovely Beyblade, Venusian G! and all 3 winners will receive their choice of one of the following Bit Boosters:

As always, here are the rules for this contest:

• Photographs must contain at least one real Hasbro, Takara-Tomy, or SonoKong manufactured Beyblade. No exceptions!
• Limit of 1 entry per Blader. You will only be able to submit once, so make your first entry count!
• The WBO Committee isn't eligible to win (awwww)
• You have until 11:59 PM EST on Sun, Aug 6th, 2017 to submit your photograph. Any entries after that will be disqualified!
• Post your entries in this thread! Feel free to ask any questions about the contest here, but understand that you're not allowed to ask for feedback on a draft of your entry.

The winners will be determined by a panel of staff judges.

We're looking forward to taking a stroll down memory lane through your creative photos! Good luck.
Venusian ?! I probably won't enter but holy cow thats a great prize.
I'll definitely be giving this a shot. Good luck to everyone else who's entering!
Am I allowed to do any sort of editing work to my entry, such as making a composite image or similar?
Where we have to post pic? And yes lol is editing allowed?
Venusian is such a good prize. Count me in. Smile
Are custom beys allowed in the photographs? If so I am thinking about entering,(even though their is still a chance I might enter even if they are not.)
(Jul. 15, 2017  6:42 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Are custom beys allowed in the photographs? If so I am thinking about entering,(even though their is still a chance I might enter even if they are not.)

like customized beys or beys that you created yourself? customized beys are allowed as long as its official
Yes, I mean beys that are made from parts of different beys. But since you said they are allowed, as long as they are official, looks like I will most likely enter,(even though I don't think I will win.)

Another question, can you post your picture at any time before the deadline, or do you have to wait until a designated time?
(Jul. 15, 2017  8:24 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Yes, I mean beys that are made from parts of different beys. But since you said they are allowed, as long as they are official, looks like I will most likely enter,(even though I don't think I will win.)

Another question, can you post your picture at any time before the deadline, or do you have to wait until a designated time?

Any time
Okay, thanks! This is my first contest, so I don't really know everything that I need to know, to enter my photo in particular.
Important question, is editing and photo manipulation allowed?
Touch-ups and color corrections are typically okay; however, you guys might also want to look at the winning entries of previous photography contests to see the extent of what is acceptable.
(Jul. 17, 2017  5:00 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Touch-ups and color corrections are typically okay; however, you guys might also want to look at the winning entries of previous photography contests to see the extent of what is acceptable.

Can you give us some links? I'm sorry but i'm horrid at searching for things
Would you be okay with me telling you which category, page, and thread to look under? Because I am still learning about posting links, so I won't be able to help you with that, but I can still try and help make it easier for you to get where you want to.
(Jul. 19, 2017  12:43 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Would you be okay with me telling you which category, page, and thread to look under? Because I am still learning about posting links, so I won't be able to help you with that, but I can still try and help make it easier for you to get where you want to.

I found some under the Closed Threads so go ahead
Okay, I don't know if you have seen this one, or not but, here. Go to the "My Creations" forum, and then go to page six, there you'll find a thread by the name, "Lord's Photography Contest", which is filled with environmental Beyblade photos. (including the winning entries.)
Guys, we have a search function so you don't have to sift through hundreds of pages in a forum to find just a few threads...

Just search "photography" and limit the results to threads. The entries from the previous two BeyDays photography contests are also available for viewing on the WBO Facebook page in the photos/albums section.
(Jul. 15, 2017  6:24 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Where we have to post pic? And yes lol is editing allowed?

We have to post the pic in this thread
(Jul. 28, 2017  5:49 AM)Snidmist Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2017  6:24 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Where we have to post pic? And yes lol is editing allowed?

We have to post the pic in this thread
This thread only? That means everyone's picture will be visible here?
(Jul. 30, 2017  7:47 AM)Blader ZX Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2017  5:49 AM)Snidmist Wrote: We have to post the pic in this thread
This thread only? That means everyone's picture will be visible here?

Yes that's the point
The contest ends in a week, and there are no entries yet? Wah.
(Jul. 30, 2017  2:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The contest ends in a week, and there are no entries yet? Wah.

Was waiting till someone says that BEYLOL.

[Image: F2ing_e.jpg]

Here's my entry! Its called Beyblade Family Tree (as name suggest it grows up from root to different genration to finally latest burst)
Genesis

[Image: Opy1Lfp.png?1]

(forgive my awful photoshop skills, lol. i like juxtaposing full color and monochrome as an art style, haha)
Lol FireFire, how long did it take you to balance them just right and keep them from falling? Good job ! You too TraniacJ!