Beyblade Metal Fight Grips-What's your custom?

Poll: Which Grip Do You Use?

The Beyblade Metal Fight
58.85%
The 3 Segment (Explosion)
41.15%
Total: 100% 243 vote(s)
(Jun. 11, 2011  11:41 AM)Chups Wrote: I used to have 3 Segment grip with Beypoint Card, Grip Extension, Metal assist, Launcher grip. I found it Aesthetically hard to Launch. So I changed to a Metal Fight grip + Beypointer + all of the stuff above.

You having said that, then would it still be worth it for me to get the 3 segment? If it's too hard to grip, then I'm probably better off with my metal fight grip.
I got a 3 Segment launcher with one of those metallic blue beylaunchers. And inside the card slot I put in a used prepaid mastercard. And I will soon be getting launcher rubber (I think).
Ohh and I have 2 other grips.
One has my rev up launcher and the other has my beylauncher L
Here's mine. I use both, i don't see any differences at all. Both feel the same, like really. Except that, 3 Segment Launchergrip looks cooler xD.

Warning: Big Pictures.

White Launchergrip (3 Segment Launcher) (Click to View)
Grey/Black Launchergrip (Normal Launchergrip (?) ) (Click to View)
I use a gray light launcher II launcher, a black bb73 launcher grip, I also hope to get a angler.
Ive got a new setup now. One for attack and one for the rest.
Attack: Hasbro Custom Grip, LL 2 or Hasbro Left LL w/ Angle Compass(built in)
Rest: Hasbro Blue Launcher Grip and Beylauncher LR
My metal fight custom is this:
Hasbro Launcher grip that is half black and half silver
Light Launcher 2
Metal Assist
I don't use grip rubber because I find that its too bulky for me. The black and grey custom really looks good and the feel of the plastic and feeling the winder being pulled out is a good feeling. I don't like having to let go of the string so I use the light launcher two, its a lot easier. The metal assist is also for comfort, it reminds of the old plastic series grips with the triggers on them.
i have a hasbro grip with a orange hasbro string launcher i will get the angle compass but hasbro made it sowont fit on the launcher grip
Ok, I made a terrible, terrible mistake. I wanted to paint my bey pointer red, so I used some spray paint. But. it got on the electronic pieces and broke it. Before my record was 5660 points, 18 wins and 3 losses. Now, my record is 0 points, 0 wins and 116660 losses. LESSON LEARNED: NEVER SPRAY PAINT A BEY POINTER

Now I'm getting a digital power launcher-pegasus version. It's dranzer colors and looks like it has a nice grip.
My current launcher setup is:
-Gray Hasbro Launcher Grip w/ black Grip Rubber
-Orange Beylauncher

Coming soon:
-Beylauncher LR
-Blue BeyPointer
-Black Launcher Rubber
-Metal Assist
Blue (Takara-Tomy , not Hasbro) Original (yes, non 3-seg) Grip
Bronze Beylauncher (Yeah, I won it) (Handle partly broken)
Grip Rubber

Yeah, I know , quite small. I like it that way because it's light. I don't use a left spin launcher since almost nobody uses left spin in our metagame.
3 segment launcher grip with grip rubber,angle compass, and beylauncher l with a red launcher rubber on it and a launcher grip with light launcher 2 and a beypointer (i know it's useless)
I put a yellow BeyLauncher on a black launcher grip and I call it the Bumblebee launcher.
Silver Three Segment Launcher Grip, Black BeyLauncher L/R, and a red Launcher Rubber. The only thing that I want for it is a grip support, but I'll wait for that.
The value pack blue grip and a clear yellow launcher to match the yellow tool. I use a dragon winder since it feels comfy for my hands.
I mixed up my grips , so that the handles are different colors to the rest of the bey.

Right spin : Silver/red (Red is for casual play and silver is for tourneys) Beylauncher + silver grip with Black handle.
Left Spin LLD beylauncher + Dark Blue grip with silver handle.

I plan on getting BB-81 soon.
Yes, my L-Drago DPL arrived today!-That's the good news. The bad news is I'm still on vacation for another week and won't get to use it until then (My tracker told me it arrived). When it does, that will become my new grip.
i still use a white launcher (not 3 seg.) with the orange hasbro string launcher and a black beypointer
(Feb. 05, 2011  8:38 AM)Kei Wrote: I've never really used any of the accessories on any of my grips over the years. I wouldn't mind having some of the accessories, but I've never really felt a need to run out and buy any of them; they have always seemed kind of needless for the most part. Thus, my setup is relatively simple; for the most part it is usually like this:

Launcher Grip MARS Red Ver. + Beypointer + BeyLauncher

This is not needless at all:
Cool

I'm debating whether or not I should change the red prongs on the BeyLauncher to black prongs.
My custom is, 3 seg grip, Angle Compass, LED Light, and Light Launcher LR
wow kei nice launcher. i wish i had one like that. i am thinking of getting launcher rubber does it really help.
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:26 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  8:38 AM)Kei Wrote: I've never really used any of the accessories on any of my grips over the years. I wouldn't mind having some of the accessories, but I've never really felt a need to run out and buy any of them; they have always seemed kind of needless for the most part. Thus, my setup is relatively simple; for the most part it is usually like this:

Launcher Grip MARS Red Ver. + Beypointer + BeyLauncher

This is not needless at all:
Cool

I'm debating whether or not I should change the red prongs on the BeyLauncher to black prongs.

It took me a few moments to realize how you even held and operated this beastly thing, Kei. Do you really gain much function out of the Beypointer on it, or was that just for "STICK MORE THINGS ON IT, HURRY!" value?

I personally use straight up Beylaunchers for the time being, but I have two Launcher Grips(non-segmented) and a pack of launcher rubbers on their way here. I've considered getting the TT scope, too, but I don't seem to have much trouble with angle or location when launching.
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:30 PM)Hazel Wrote: It took me a few moments to realize how you even held and operated this beastly thing, Kei.

Hahaha, there is a number of ways to hold it.

(Aug. 25, 2011  10:30 PM)Hazel Wrote: Do you really gain much function out of the Beypointer on it, or was that just for "STICK MORE THINGS ON IT, HURRY!" value?

now you've got it

(But seriously, the Grip Support does help depending on how you hold it, and so does the Metal Assist. The Launcher Rubbers are a good thing to have as well).
ok cool thnk u o king kei
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:53 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:30 PM)Hazel Wrote: It took me a few moments to realize how you even held and operated this beastly thing, Kei.

Hahaha, there is a number of ways to hold it.

(Aug. 25, 2011  10:30 PM)Hazel Wrote: Do you really gain much function out of the Beypointer on it, or was that just for "STICK MORE THINGS ON IT, HURRY!" value?

now you've got it

(But seriously, the Grip Support does help depending on how you hold it, and so does the Metal Assist. The Launcher Rubbers are a good thing to have as well).

I've been considering getting a Metal Assist too, since I used one in the Plastics era, but I'm really not sure if I'll need it yet. As for the Grip Support, I've got small hands(especially considering my age), so I shouldn't need that.

I assume you've got it set up horizontally for launching Stamina/Defense customs? Or do you Sliding Shoot sideways?