Beyblade Metal Fight Grips-What's your custom?

Poll: Which Grip Do You Use?

The Beyblade Metal Fight
58.85%
The 3 Segment (Explosion)
41.15%
Total: 100% 243 vote(s)
lol.
just roll with a launcher, bro.
So, Kei, explain why those accessories help/aren't needless? It could very well change my outlook on all that weight being lugged around.
(Aug. 25, 2011  11:00 PM)Dan Wrote: lol.
just roll with a launcher, bro.
So, Kei, explain why those accessories help/aren't needless? It could very well change my outlook on all that weight being lugged around.

My first guess on looking at it would be for the added benefit of clubbing the opponent during launch, but that's just me. Compound skull fractures = immediate forfeit!
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:59 PM)Hazel Wrote: I assume you've got it set up horizontally for launching Stamina/Defense customs?

Yeah. Though sometimes I do launch them the other way; it depends on the situation, really.

Dan Wrote:So, Kei, explain why those accessories help/aren't needless? It could very well change my outlook on all that weight being lugged around.

they're not needless because my launcher grip will now strike fear into my opponents as they approach the beystadium (and it also looks bad carp)
LOL.
'oh carp, this guy knows what he's doing; he bought all the useless carp. HE MUST HAVE ALL THE GOOD PARTS ALREADY!!!!!!!'
Full on mindgames, huh?
haha u scare ur opponents and im sure that ur launcher does help u win bey battles with all the stuff on it.
That looks insane. I like picture 3.

I'm not a fan of launcher rubbers. They just make it retract too slowly, and sometimes hit the beyblades in the stadium. Masking tape is where it's at. And yes, I would take it off if I went to a tournament. But my green tape stays for now.

Someone should fill up the handle with Metal Faces and see if it makes a noticeable difference in the weight.
I just use a standard 3 segment with a hasbro black angle compass. I have a beylauncher lr equipped with a glow in the dark string that gives the beylauncher exactly 7 1/2 rotations standard to that of a regular beylauncher lr. I put a team card in the beypoint card slot to give the launcher a bit more color. Pics below Grin

[Image: DSCI0170.JPG]

[Image: DSCI0171.JPG]
(Aug. 26, 2011  2:57 AM)Meow! Wrote: I just use a standard 3 segment with a hasbro black angle compass. I have a beylauncher lr equipped with a glow in the dark string that gives the beylauncher exactly 7 1/2 rotations standard to that of a regular beylauncher lr. I put a team card in the beypoint card slot to give the launcher a bit more color. Pics below Grin

[Image: DSCI0170.JPG]

[Image: DSCI0171.JPG]

Epic how did you get that card
Well, there have been some changes to my launcher setup.

Right spin: Yellow Grip (I dropped it in paint), black Grip Rubber and red Beylauncher.
Left spin: Beylauncher LR. I find left spin easier to use without a grip. Tongue_out
meow how did u get that cool custom card
You guys go too overkill with ur launcher... i prefer handspinning :p
(Aug. 30, 2011  6:18 AM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: You guys go too overkill with ur launcher... i prefer handspinning :p

Are you serious.....
Handspinning is for people who can't walk yet like ma friends lil bro...
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:30 PM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: wow kei nice launcher. i wish i had one like that. i am thinking of getting launcher rubber does it really help.

It softens the impact make by the handle of the beylauncher when released.
And prones the handle from breakage,making it more durable.
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:26 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  8:38 AM)Kei Wrote: I've never really used any of the accessories on any of my grips over the years. I wouldn't mind having some of the accessories, but I've never really felt a need to run out and buy any of them; they have always seemed kind of needless for the most part. Thus, my setup is relatively simple; for the most part it is usually like this:

Launcher Grip MARS Red Ver. + Beypointer + BeyLauncher

This is not needless at all:
Cool

I'm debating whether or not I should change the red prongs on the BeyLauncher to black prongs.

Switching it out for black prongs would make it look epic. DO IT

Sadly, my custom is Hasbro's 2nd version of the launcher grip (silver and black) with the metalic red string launcher.

Hasbro's boxes in the past say they sold launcher grip rubber, but I ahve neevr seen this in stores EVER. Is hasbro even selling them?

I never got a hold of the metal grips from the plastic series, but I had always admired them. They looked so nice...
(Aug. 30, 2011  5:06 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Hasbro's boxes in the past say they sold launcher grip rubber, but I ahve neevr seen this in stores EVER. Is hasbro even selling them?

Hasbros's boxes also say that you should put a light launcher in so that it is facing you (as in, if it were a beylauncher the string would be pulled towards you; a 90 degree angle with the handle) and pull the winder out parallel to the handle of the grip.

All Hasbro's instruction manuals are good for is Stickers.
i use the beyblade metal fight grip, a beylauncher lr, and a red rubber grip. i will put on a beypointer soon
Meow: How did you get the glow in the dark string is what I am really curious about!
well so far all i have is regular launcher grip with regular string launcher orange version, but i'm planning on custom colouring it, with sharpies of course, i just need to decide the colour
im trying to get a metal assist do they help a lot?
If you have trouble holding the grip then yes,but most people get it to make their grips cool like Kei's Smile
yes i now i would want to do that. these launchers look amazing. ok so i dont think i need a metal assist
Mine is Gravity Perseus Reshuffle Set 3-Segment Launcher Grip with Red Grip Rubber, Beylauncher LR from Perseus with Beylauncher Suspension on the handle of the launcher with red Launcher Rubber on the handle of the suspension, Angle Compass, Metal Assist, and Grip Support.
wow. that sounds awesome. do you think you can post any pictures of it?
Launcher rubber on beylauncher suspension? That's possible? Could I see a picture of that?
Updated mine with new beastly parts coming in. Well:

Plain Grip, In&Out, MARS RED BeyLauncher LR, red rubber grip, handle rubber, LED sight, angle compass!
(Aug. 31, 2011  2:22 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Launcher rubber on beylauncher suspension? That's possible? Could I see a picture of that?
I think it can happen.