Beyblade Giveaway: Win a B-201 Zest Achilles Customize Set

(Sep. 16, 2022  11:43 PM)Hato Wrote: [Image: WBO-Mall-of-Toys-Beyblade-Giveaway-Thread-Graphic.png]

Giveaway Rules

• This giveaway is open to all registered WBO members. Not registered? Join now.
  • Enter by posting once in this thread with which part you are most excited for from B-201 Zest Achilles Customize Set and why (multiple posts will not add multiple entries).
  • The entry period will end on September 30th, 2022 at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be announced a few days afterwards.
  • All entrants agree to be contacted via the email tied to their WBO account if they are selected as winner.

Prize

One lucky winner will earn this prize!

The winning entrant will also win one of the Bit Boosters below, which contain one random Bit for your profile!

Bit Boosters

The winner will receive their choice of the following huge list of Bit Boosters:

• Bit Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png]
  • Bit Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png]
  • Bit Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png]
  • Bit Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png]
  • Bit Booster YELLOW [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png]
  • Bit Booster PURPLE [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png]
  • Bit Booster CRIMSON [Image: faceboostercrimson.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURE [Image: faceboosterazure.png]
  • Bit Booster AMBER [Image: faceboosteramber.png]
  • Bit Booster VIOLET [Image: faceboosterviolet.png]
  • Bit Booster JADE [Image: faceboosterjade.png]
  • Bit Booster JET [Image: faceboosterjet.png]
  • Bit Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png]
  • Bit Booster AMETHYST [Image: FaceBoosterAMETHYST.png]
  • Bit Booster SAPPHIRE [Image: FaceBoosterSAPPHIRE.png]
  • Bit Booster EMERALD [Image: FaceBoosterEMERALD.png]
  • Bit Booster RUBY [Image: FaceBoosterRUBY.png]
  • Bit Booster ONYX [Image: FaceBoosterONYX.png]
  • Bit Booster DRIVER[Image: faceboosterdriver.png]
  • Bit Booster GARNET [Image: Bit-Booster-Garnet.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURITE [Image: Bit-Booster-Azurite.png]
Good luck, everyone!

Thank you to MallOfToys.com!

[Image: mall-of-toys-logo.png]

Huge thank you to MallOfToys.com for sponsoring this giveaway. Everyone, if you're looking for the latest Takara-Tomy Beyblades at the lowest prices, be sure to check out their website.

Heads up: If you buy something through MallOfToys, you won’t pay any extra, but worldbeyblade.org will get a small commission. As a registered not-for-profit organization, all funds are poured back into the community to help pay for our hosting expenses, develop new features, offer giveaways, and more. We appreciate the support!

(Sep. 16, 2022  11:43 PM)Hato Wrote: [Image: WBO-Mall-of-Toys-Beyblade-Giveaway-Thread-Graphic.png]

Giveaway Rules

• This giveaway is open to all registered WBO members. Not registered? Join now.
  • Enter by posting once in this thread with which part you are most excited for from B-201 Zest Achilles Customize Set and why (multiple posts will not add multiple entries).
  • The entry period will end on September 30th, 2022 at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be announced a few days afterwards.
  • All entrants agree to be contacted via the email tied to their WBO account if they are selected as winner.

Prize

The winning entrant will also win one of the Bit Boosters below, which contain one random Bit for your profile!

Bit Boosters

The winner will receive their choice of the following huge list of Bit Boosters:

Good luck, everyone!

Huge thank you to MallOfToys.com for sponsoring this giveaway. Everyone, if you're looking for the latest Takara-Tomy Beyblades at the lowest prices, be sure to check out their website.

Heads up: If you buy something through MallOfToys, you won’t pay any extra, but worldbeyblade.org will get a small commission. As a registered not-for-profit organization, all funds are poured back into the community to help pay for our hosting expenses, develop new features, offer giveaways, and more. We appreciate the support!

Excited to see what Quattro does and how it goes with what I currently have
I’m excited for the Quattro-4. It’s an amazing driver for balance type Beyblades.
I love Chain Phoenix color way
i very exectied because 267 mod eon bey isanse most extiext
The most exciting thing about this set is we finally get a new Achilles since we did not get on in DB, and I love balance types. I could use it to make combos to use in WBO tournaments Hope I win, good luck everyone.
excited for the zest blade and what combos can make it.
For me, it’s the core. It looks simply amazing.
My most favorite part is every thing about beyblade. I really love this beyblade and I am very excited about this.
I honestly love the whole thing bro it’s great and I love zest Achilles
I am just extremely hyped because it is an achilles

no other reason
My favourite part is Quattro’ because it has different modes that are actually useful.
Hmm... I don't know what specific part I'm most excited for, because JEEZ that's a lot of parts I don't have. I suppose I'll go with the Achilles core? If memory serves, it is dual rotation, which means I can actually try using left spin for more than just cannon fodder. Illegal is... going to be interesting, I'll just say that. Quattro' may actually be something I'd enjoy messing with if I got my hands on this set.

To everyone else who's signed up, I wish you all the best of luck.
im most exited for the new Achilles layer! back in 4th grade we used to have beyblade tourney's at recces and i mained the hasbro turbo Achilles(i lost every time and it sucked but i didnt care i just had fun) and i just found out its DUALLL SPINNN and has so many modes, and i only have 1 offical DB bey and a few 3D printed rings so the customize set would be a huge help when making kewl combos

Giveaway Rules

Prize

Bit Boosters

Good luck, everyone!

Uhh not much to say my favorite part is the black phoenix core and I want win akille Smile
im most excited for zest achilles,because its zest achilles. Yeah.

(Sep. 25, 2022  4:41 PM)Stupid Blader Wrote: im most excited for zest achilles,because its zest achilles. Yeah.

considering i was playing roblox doors today and found jack a rare monster FIRST TRY i might get lucky and win
My fav part out of this release is prob quattro' bc i wanna upgrade my astral and also if i win i wanna see which is better astral or zest. Anyways I hope i win but if not then GL to everyone

The reason i want this set is because i wanna see can zest spin steal or atleast equalize as much as astral
Illegal, it just looks really cool
My Most interested part in this set is the zest blade it is really cool
Here goes nothing ig.
Zest is fine, the customization is a lot and I like it. Quattro' is prob my fav part from the stock bcuz I don't have Quattro so... yea. Illegal looks nice too, and Hollow is prob the one I want the most bcuz, well, it's Hollow.
ohhh really hard question i can't say really which one part i would be most excited for as i don't have anything new since the V-Series anniversary set but i would say Quattro' looks really interesting
Without a doubt the Black/White Phoenix chip in this set is the piece I look forward to. The black and white color scheme is usually ignored in favor of reds and golds, which makes the chip alone a breath of fresh air in upping ones color game. Chain is cool too, but the versatility of the color on a chip is perfect.
I love the zest achilles layer the most.
My favourite part is Zest because it’s a really good attacker
I am excited for the illegal weight disk, I have heard that the weight distribution makes for a very competitive disk.