Beyblade Giveaway: B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set

I am really excited and a bit scared about the bearing drift driver, th regular drift is nice, i wonder how this will make the tournaments Smile
I really wanna see if we are going to see new attack rings that will be good in burst meta other then guilty being used in every deck so Im definetly excited for the rubber fusions
Actually pretty excited to try out Bearing Drift and H Gear!
Super R in left spin looks like it could do some serious damage. Zeal seems pretty cool as well.
Bering drift has me excited
[quote pid='1832838' dateline='1665250615']
I'm real excited about the whole fusion gimmick of Helios and Hyperion, it's been a while since I've gotten a burst product due to my business but holy mother of beys these two got me hyped asf!

[/quote]
I'm excited for the Hyperion and Helios parts, since you can mix and match like Artemis and Apollo. But this is better since you have more ways to combine, especially considering when you buy 2 of the set
(Oct. 08, 2022  6:36 PM)Kei Wrote: [Image: i8ab7jA.png]

To celebrate the launch of our partnership with Beyblade Premier–our new official USA sponsor–we are giving away a B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set!

Giveaway Rules

• This giveaway is open to all registered WBO members. Not registered? Join now.
  • Enter by posting once in this thread with which part you are most excited for from B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set and why (multiple posts will not add multiple entries).
  • The entry period will end on October 31st, 2022 at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be announced a few days afterwards.
  • All entrants agree to be contacted via the email tied to their WBO account if they are selected as winner.

Prize

One lucky winner will earn this prize!

The winning entrant will also win one of the Bit Boosters below, which contain one random Bit for your profile!

Bit Boosters

The winner will receive their choice of the following huge list of Bit Boosters:

• Bit Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png]
  • Bit Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png]
  • Bit Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png]
  • Bit Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png]
  • Bit Booster YELLOW [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png]
  • Bit Booster PURPLE [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png]
  • Bit Booster CRIMSON [Image: faceboostercrimson.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURE [Image: faceboosterazure.png]
  • Bit Booster AMBER [Image: faceboosteramber.png]
  • Bit Booster VIOLET [Image: faceboosterviolet.png]
  • Bit Booster JADE [Image: faceboosterjade.png]
  • Bit Booster JET [Image: faceboosterjet.png]
  • Bit Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png]
  • Bit Booster AMETHYST [Image: FaceBoosterAMETHYST.png]
  • Bit Booster SAPPHIRE [Image: FaceBoosterSAPPHIRE.png]
  • Bit Booster EMERALD [Image: FaceBoosterEMERALD.png]
  • Bit Booster RUBY [Image: FaceBoosterRUBY.png]
  • Bit Booster ONYX [Image: FaceBoosterONYX.png]
  • Bit Booster DRIVER[Image: faceboosterdriver.png]
  • Bit Booster GARNET [Image: Bit-Booster-Garnet.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURITE [Image: Bit-Booster-Azurite.png]
Good luck, everyone!

Thank you to BeybladePremier.com!

[Image: QIffaFQ.png]

Huge thank you to BeybladePremier.com for sponsoring this giveaway. Everyone, if you're looking for the latest Takara-Tomy Beyblades at the lowest prices, be sure to check out their website.

Heads up: If you buy something through Beyblade Premier, you won’t pay any extra, but worldbeyblade.org will get a small commission. As a registered not-for-profit organization, all funds are poured back into the community to help pay for our hosting expenses, develop new features, offer giveaways, and more. We appreciate the support!
The parts that I find interesting, and would be the most exciting to use/test would be: Belial3, Super, King, Bearing Drift, and Xplosion.

Belial3 because I find the upgraded “dash” version of the burst stopper to be extremely interesting in it’s design, and I would like to see how they made it stronger. And also to see if the wear on the plastic burst stopper is better or worse than the original Belial2’s.

Super and King, because they have an amazing “splitting” gimmick. The rubber parts to me seem somewhat adequate for defensive spin-stealing, and offensive attacking.

Bearing Drift, because it appears to do better same-spin compared to Drift. Which allows better and less “restricted” use for tournament use.

The last, Xplosion, because it’s basically a rubber tipped/taller version of Destroy, which could mean a possible replacement/substitution for Xtreme or Quick?

-WizardBlader
Looking very forward to both the Super and King blades. Brings a previous dual protag spin on the Duo Eclipse ability.
belial 3 is the part I'm most excited about, thank you for the chance 🙂
The fusion layer, saw how dope how they looks and honestly, wanna try it using Dragon (if I'm ever able to get 'em that is)
Hello I won't lie I'm brand new to beyblade and don't understand the parts well and how they are beneficial. Just wanting to start out with competitive beys and learn from there. I love the colors though! :]
Bearing drift has to be the best part of this set! Right next to all the customization you can do with the Super and King blades!
(Oct. 08, 2022  6:36 PM)Kei Wrote: [Image: i8ab7jA.png]

To celebrate the launch of our partnership with Beyblade Premier–our new official USA sponsor–we are giving away a B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set!

Giveaway Rules

• This giveaway is open to all registered WBO members. Not registered? Join now.
  • Enter by posting once in this thread with which part you are most excited for from B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set and why (multiple posts will not add multiple entries).
  • The entry period will end on October 31st, 2022 at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be announced a few days afterwards.
  • All entrants agree to be contacted via the email tied to their WBO account if they are selected as winner.

Prize

One lucky winner will earn this prize!

The winning entrant will also win one of the Bit Boosters below, which contain one random Bit for your profile!

Bit Boosters

The winner will receive their choice of the following huge list of Bit Boosters:

• Bit Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png]
  • Bit Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png]
  • Bit Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png]
  • Bit Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png]
  • Bit Booster YELLOW [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png]
  • Bit Booster PURPLE [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png]
  • Bit Booster CRIMSON [Image: faceboostercrimson.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURE [Image: faceboosterazure.png]
  • Bit Booster AMBER [Image: faceboosteramber.png]
  • Bit Booster VIOLET [Image: faceboosterviolet.png]
  • Bit Booster JADE [Image: faceboosterjade.png]
  • Bit Booster JET [Image: faceboosterjet.png]
  • Bit Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png]
  • Bit Booster AMETHYST [Image: FaceBoosterAMETHYST.png]
  • Bit Booster SAPPHIRE [Image: FaceBoosterSAPPHIRE.png]
  • Bit Booster EMERALD [Image: FaceBoosterEMERALD.png]
  • Bit Booster RUBY [Image: FaceBoosterRUBY.png]
  • Bit Booster ONYX [Image: FaceBoosterONYX.png]
  • Bit Booster DRIVER[Image: faceboosterdriver.png]
  • Bit Booster GARNET [Image: Bit-Booster-Garnet.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURITE [Image: Bit-Booster-Azurite.png]
Good luck, everyone!

Thank you to BeybladePremier.com!

[Image: QIffaFQ.png]

Huge thank you to BeybladePremier.com for sponsoring this giveaway. Everyone, if you're looking for the latest Takara-Tomy Beyblades at the lowest prices, be sure to check out their website.

Heads up: If you buy something through Beyblade Premier, you won’t pay any extra, but worldbeyblade.org will get a small commission. As a registered not-for-profit organization, all funds are poured back into the community to help pay for our hosting expenses, develop new features, offer giveaways, and more. We appreciate the support!

Really hyped after seeing hyperion and helios perfrorm im most exited for everything in the set especially the new launcher
I am most excited to see if any of the layer combinations will be good for competitive play
I'm very excited for the Zeal driver because I'm hoping we finally got a solid meta defense driver with decent LAD and good KO resistance because of rubber tipGrin
As someone just getting back in to all of this for the first time since the plastic era, the entire set is pretty enticing! Some seemingly good parts that folks are excited for and a non-standard launcher would be a great start to my burst collection.
I want the entire thing thought the H gear is mighty fine... And the Zeal driver might be good. Also wondering if the layers combination will be good for tourneys, competitive, etc
i really want hyperion and helios cuz they are way too fun, plus the fusions, and i want to make the most perfect version of belial i can do
I'm quite excited for Belial3 and Bearing Drift!
Honestly, as a big fan of defense types, I'm happy we're finally getting a rubber sharp in the form of Zeal. Second place of course goes to the Super/King layers, but if we're able to use them in opposite spin (King RR in right spin, for example) then they'll without a doubt be the most important release in this set!

Bearing Drift is... definitely a part that comes in this set.