Beyblade Colosseum @ Carolina Game Summit 2013, Feb.2nd 2013 [Goldsboro NC, USA]

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

Events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

To Register for Carolina Game Summit:

CGS Hotel Information

To entice Bladers to come from out of town/state for this, We will be offering 3 tournaments from Friday-Sunday. Also Recruitment sessions. We will have vendors on site.

Each tournament will get their own thread when time gets closer

And remember to read the Rules . It will make the lives of the judges a little bit easier.

Road to Victory

Beyblade Colosseum: Gladiators Unite!!!

Beyblade Colosseum

Colosseum: Prolouge & Destiny

Jobs/Judges

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Nov. 07, 2012  4:16 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2012  4:14 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Im not sure if it was mentioned or not, but will you guys be playing Inside or Outside?

It will inside. We will have our own room. Brackets will be projected on the wall via overhead projector. We will be playing on tables. Tomorrow I will have a formal announcement/News release regarding Colosseum.

Are we required to use tables.... Im asking because personally, I dont like it when the beys are battling and the stadium slides..
(Nov. 07, 2012  4:18 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Are we required to use tables.... Im asking because personally, I dont like it when the beys are battling and the stadium slides..

North Carolina uses tables. We are talking about taping the stadiums down with tape. As long as Kai V doesn't have a problem with that. That will be what we do.
Taping down the stadiums on the surface is completely fine.
(Nov. 07, 2012  4:21 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2012  4:18 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Are we required to use tables.... Im asking because personally, I dont like it when the beys are battling and the stadium slides..

North Carolina uses tables. We are talking about taping the stadiums down with tape. As long as Kai V doesn't have a problem with that. That will be what we do.

Okay. Didnt mean to disrespect and question NCXD
(Nov. 07, 2012  4:23 AM)Uwik Wrote: Taping down the stadiums on the surface is completely fine.

I thought so. We are making it a completely even playing field for this tournament.

(Nov. 07, 2012  4:24 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Okay. Didnt mean to disrespect and question NCXD
Your good man. We just have always had the chance to play indoors and have tables. Ive played on the floor before.
i might come so im a maybe
(Nov. 07, 2012  5:14 AM)Zeo Kaien Wrote: i might come so im a maybe

We would love to have you. I added you to the Maybe list.

OP has been updated in regards to how to register online and ticket sales.
Would you be able to fix my name in the OP? I wouldn't want anything getting messed up ._.
(Nov. 13, 2012  2:31 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Would you be able to fix my name in the OP? I wouldn't want anything getting messed up ._.

Okay your name is fixed.

Also tickets are on sale for this event. There will be a deal with Hotel/Tickets available if your coming from out of town. I will have pics up tomorrow of the room we will be using. It might be video if I get bored enough in the meeting.
I'm so excited!!! Me and my 2 friends that were at the last tournament we went to will be there!! Im ready to let it rip!!!
(Nov. 20, 2012  3:06 AM)ChefHoshJosh Wrote: I'm so excited!!! Me and my 2 friends that were at the last tournament we went to will be there!! Im ready to let it rip!!!

Awesome man. I was actually about to email you about this. Just letting you know we are currently in the process of working out a hotel/ticket deal. If that would interest you.

And everyone else who is coming: Make sure you go ahead and buy tickets for this event and register on the CGS site.
Yea me and the guys might get a hotel but if someone is going to be spectating do they need to pay to get in cuzz there will be like 10 to 15 people to watch us??
(Nov. 20, 2012  3:21 AM)ChefHoshJosh Wrote: Yea me and the guys might get a hotel but if someone is going to be spectating do they need to pay to get in cuzz there will be like 10 to 15 people to watch us??

They have to pay to get into CGS. The tournament is free of course. All tournaments are free once you pay to enter CGS.
maybe for the colosseum
(Nov. 21, 2012  11:34 PM)night wing 247 Wrote: maybe for the colosseum

Okay you've been added. We hope you can be in attendance.
I will try to go. If there is no world championship.
Now that I'm definitely not going to AN 2013 (Unhappy), the chances are higher that I can come to this. I'm not saying I'm 100% confirmed, though, so keep me as a maybe.
(Nov. 24, 2012  10:46 PM)Burnldrago6869 Wrote: I will try to go. If there is no world championship.

Better come to this then.
(Nov. 24, 2012  10:57 PM)Primal Wrote: Now that I'm definitely not going to AN 2013 (Unhappy), the chances are higher that I can come to this. I'm not saying I'm 100% confirmed, though, so keep me as a maybe.

You should come to this. Not as big as AN. But we are just as cool. Only thing we are missing is our own Valentin
Nobody can be our Valentin, because nobody has the ability to be as random, spontaneous, and multi-personalitized as him...
Oof... That's a long ways away from me... Lips_sealed

Maybe I can convince my mom since her family lives up there. I hope so, my Earth Aquario GB145ES is itching to battle. And nobody better say ES sucks, I think the new ones added the proper bearings. Cute

Maybe someday I'll get lucky with a Wisconsin tourney, but oh well. At least there'll probably be somewhere I can get a metal face bolt or something, my plastics keep breaking.
(Nov. 27, 2012  5:08 PM)Deadface450 Wrote: my Earth Aquario GB145ES is itching to battle. And nobody better say ES sucks, I think the new ones added the proper bearings. Cute

Either Way, Earth Aquario is quite outclassed. I'd suggest studying up and buying if you're coming up here for a challenge... Wink
i might be able to come.I would love to battle with people with such high ranks (this might be my first WBO tourney)
(Nov. 27, 2012  11:11 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2012  5:08 PM)Deadface450 Wrote: my Earth Aquario GB145ES is itching to battle. And nobody better say ES sucks, I think the new ones added the proper bearings. Cute

Either Way, Earth Aquario is quite outclassed. I'd suggest studying up and buying if you're coming up here for a challenge... Wink
Is my leone 145 D (metal face) out classed. I'm quite good with him and he is my favorite bey.

i live in alabama so it might be a drive ill ask my parents though
omg i just searched up the time to the place your talking about its 10 hours and 36 mins so i dont think i can make it. I just wish there would be an alabama tourney. ~SIGH~
(Nov. 29, 2012  1:56 AM)EpicAdamFury Wrote: Is my leone 145 D (metal face) out classed. I'm quite good with him and he is my favorite bey.

i live in alabama so it might be a drive ill ask my parents though

We have another person coming up from Alabama to join us in this tournament. It'd be great if you could come too!

Also, yes, MF Leone 145D is more outclassed than the Earth Aquario Combo he had...
I have a major announcement regarding this event. We now officially have a sponsor. No its not Hasbro. They politely told me they didn't care. BUT, I can now officially say the Beyblade Geeks from YouTube will be sponsoring this event. They will be helping promote this via Facebook &YouTube.

Also for those coming from out of town, next week CGS will have a deal with a hotel, if you buy a hotel room you will get a free ticket.
put me as a maybe for the plastics tourney. my only good beyblade is dranzer f. if anyone is not using any plastic bey parts, i might borrow them if its okay with you.
(Sep. 15, 2012  4:37 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Dark don't put me as a maybe for anything. I kinda grew outta beyblade, minecraft ftw. k bye but i guess ill come on here sometimes

GROW OUT OF BEYBLADE?!?!?!?! One does not simply grow out of beyblade