Beyblade Colosseum @ Carolina Game Summit 2013, Feb.2nd 2013 [Goldsboro NC, USA]

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

To Register for Carolina Game Summit:

CGS Hotel Information

To entice Bladers to come from out of town/state for this, We will be offering 3 tournaments from Friday-Sunday. Also Recruitment sessions. We will have vendors on site.

Each tournament will get their own thread when time gets closer

And remember to read the Rules . It will make the lives of the judges a little bit easier.

Road to Victory

Beyblade Colosseum: Gladiators Unite!!!

Beyblade Colosseum

Colosseum: Prolouge & Destiny

Jobs/Judges

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

And there's absolutely no way you can get by this rule at all?
I HAZ A CHANSE AGEN!!!

I'll sit out to help you if you need it, Dark.
(Sep. 11, 2012  12:52 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Just letting everyone know I will not be playing in Colosseum. Due to me being a host I can't play by the rules of CGS.

Well, at least we know YOU'RE not winning AGAIN. XD Just kidding.
what so if i judge i can't play?
http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?p...301876.jpg

Y U NO ACCEPT MY LINK IN IMG CODE WBO? >:l
(Sep. 11, 2012  3:30 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I HAZ A CHANSE AGEN!!!

I'll sit out to help you if you need it, Dark.

I don't think that will be needed. Just help judge.
(Sep. 11, 2012  2:06 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: what so if i judge i can't play?
http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?p...301876.jpg

Y U NO ACCEPT MY LINK IN IMG CODE WBO? >:l

You put the code wrong. And I never said that. I can't play because my name is on the site as director of this event. It doesn't look professional if the host wins at a major event like this
if my grades our good most definatly so put me as a yes im coming
(Sep. 12, 2012  10:19 PM)trevorjordan Wrote: if my grades our good most definatly so put me as a yes im coming

OK ill add you. Glad you can make it.
i'm defintly coming to this all three probly
Dark don't put me as a maybe for anything. I kinda grew outta beyblade, minecraft ftw. k bye but i guess ill come on here sometimes
(Sep. 15, 2012  4:37 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Dark don't put me as a maybe for anything. I kinda grew outta beyblade, minecraft ftw. k bye but i guess ill come on here sometimes

Thanks for letting me know in advance. If you can come then your welcomed to. But if you change your mind i will not add you to any confirmed list for the simple fact of howquick you are to change your mind.
(Sep. 16, 2012  3:06 AM)VariAresXF Wrote: I'ma comin

Ok i added you.

And letting everyone know the first Road To Victory Tournament Will be in October. It will be a Zero G tournament.
Sorry for the double post. I just looked into getting WBO shirts made for this event. For a basic white shirt with The cost would be between $10-$12 USD. I would have to order a minimum of 12. Would anyone be interested. I already spoke to Screen It and they are able to print it.
(Sep. 18, 2012  10:45 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Sorry for the double post. I just looked into getting WBO shirts made for this event. For a basic white shirt with The cost would be between $10-$12 USD. I would have to order a minimum of 12. Would anyone be interested. I already spoke to Screen It and they are able to print it.

Usually, it is better if you leave those things to me, because we want to make sure that all similar products are identical and have the same quality. Just let me know how many T-shirts you need and I will have them done before February for sure.
I need to know who will be judging that wont be playing. Those who judge and don't play get volunteer passes
(Sep. 20, 2012  4:00 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I need to know who will be judging that wont be playing. Those who judge and don't play get volunteer passes

I can judge and do not intend to play.
(Sep. 20, 2012  4:27 PM)Primus Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2012  4:00 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I need to know who will be judging that wont be playing. Those who judge and don't play get volunteer passes

I can judge and do not intend to play.

I have you myself and prurbame so far. Those who judge and don't play will get volunteer passes for this event
I will try to go because I live in Virginia and thats pretty close. I ve always wanted to enter a bey compotition.
I asked my dad and he really wants me to go. I really want to go to but I m afraid I not good enough.Crying
It doesn't matter if you you think you're good or not. Just come down and have a good time! Tongue_out
Thanks Insomniac. Are you going. if you are tell me and lets try to be friends.My dad likes blading which I think is weird but also cool
Dark Mousy can you put me on the maybe list.
(Sep. 22, 2012  9:10 PM)CreisCygnus737 Wrote: Thanks Insomniac. Are you going. if you are tell me and lets try to be friends.My dad likes blading which I think is weird but also cool
Dark Mousy can you put me on the maybe list.

I added you to the maybe list. And yes Insomniac/Angry/JustinBieber will be in attendance. He is judging. He just doesn't know it yet.
Also First Gladiator's Unite!!! Session 1 will be in October.
(Sep. 24, 2012  6:52 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Also First Gladiator's Unite!!! Session 1 will be in October.
You mean Road to Victory?

What day in October and where?
(Sep. 24, 2012  9:09 PM)McProdigy Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2012  6:52 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Also First Gladiator's Unite!!! Session 1 will be in October.

Yes your correct. I typed the wrong thing hah. It will be raliegh. Date is tba
(Sep. 24, 2012  9:13 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2012  9:09 PM)McProdigy Wrote:

Yes your correct. I typed the wrong thing hah. It will be raliegh. Date is tba

Okay thanks for the info!