Beyblade Collection

oh, sorry! I try to get it done
and if u do that, u get reward with pink face too!
It is not called "pink face" ... He also only has thirty-seven complete, real Beyblades, so no, he would not get the Rose Gold Face.
I see. lol Kai-V if he wants more beys, he should get some zero g beys haha.
Here's the link to my current collection http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?se...984&type=3 (I had to use Nick's Facebook though) I don;t have one.
People, please stop using image hosts that we cannot see without account access. Imageshack and Photobucket are free and excruciatingly easy to use.
Sorry about that, I have an account on Photobucket and I still have the pic saved on my computer's picture file so I upload it onto my albumSmile. But I don't have enough beys for the Rose Gold Face because some are either missing parts or have broken parts and are using other bey parts. Here's the pic via photobucket http://s894.photobucket.com/albums/ac150...222012.jpg
this is my collection so far
http://m1222.photobucket.com/albumview/a...REMfhOw%3D
My collection is:
Dark bull
Legendary midnight bull
And thunder dragon 
DONT HATE PEOPLE 

Oh and who waste
There money on these toys lol?
Quote:Oh and who waste
There money on these toys lol?

Well, its not really wasting if you like to play with it. And, its a hobby for some, like me.
(Feb. 22, 2012  11:20 PM)Hazel Wrote: People, please stop using image hosts that we cannot see without account access. Imageshack and Photobucket are free and excruciatingly easy to use.

I also suggest imgur and Flickr
Flickr doesn't limit bandwidth but u can upload up to 200 fotos as for a free ac
imgur has bandwidth limit and photobucket
but the links work definitely
Here we go, at long last, pictures of my plastic collection. Sorry if they aren't the best, but yeah.

Inside each initial spoiler is an image or two. Kay? K.

I've provided simple lists for those who can't be bothered with my lengthy ramblings, but I do hope my ramblings can kind of communicate some of the immense passion I have for plastics, even the ones that I don't like, in this.
If you want the full details on damage/missing parts etc, you're gonna need to read the whole longwinded thing, sorry.
There's also a Rave about my favourite series and a rant about my least favourite series, in case you're really desperate for reading material.

Oh, and there aren't many of these I'd consider selling, and I haven't worked out posting things internationally yet. My spare parts aren't actually "spare", I use most of them for various things.

Lastly, not all the WD's and SG's are correct because honestly, I simply can't be bothered, haha. :3 Might have some closeups for the photo gallery thread later on, including one of the Ariel 2 AR I used for three battles, haha.
Number Series, 13 Total (Click to View)
A to F series, 25 Total (Click to View)
V and V2 Series, 18 Total (Click to View)
G and GT Series, 16 total (Click to View)
Random Booster Beys, 7 total (Click to View)
CoroCoro/Tourney Grounds/Hasbro GRev Beys, 4 Total (Click to View)
Two Random Hasbro things (Click to View)
Random Combos I threw together and other leftover parts, 4 Total (Click to View)
Sonokong Gold Series, 4 total (Click to View)

Grand total: 93, I have a few more coming (well, bump king and driger V, and supposedly a new golden Driger S and a Rock Bison, though some things went on so they may not show up, but I wouldn't mind a refund, honestly). That said, not all of those pictured are legal and a helluva lot of base clips are missing. I would have bought a bump king as number 100 had I noticed that I had the chance, but the sale ended tomorrow sooo…

So yeah, that's my collections and ramblings on it. ENJOY!

Oh, and yeah, most of them aren't too thrashed, the worst ones are either my really ancient ones, or ones I got second hand like that, haha.
That's a amazing and lovely collection there, th!nk. I am so impressed about the plastic generations. Hence this is why you have also gotten me into loving plastics again and again. Smile
Hah, I'm glad it's getting someone interested! Grin
yeah. I start to like some of your beys. hah. I will try getting at least 50 beys.
Mah beys.Dont ask where Basalt Hologium 145WD went......
(Feb. 26, 2012  12:03 PM)th!nk Wrote: So yeah, that's my collections and ramblings on it. ENJOY!

Oh, and yeah, most of them aren't too thrashed, the worst ones are either my really ancient ones, or ones I got second hand like that, haha.

I juz hope there'd be sticker scans of the death gargoyle
urs look flawless after all
I forgot to scan the stickers in my excitement when I received the order it was in, sadly.

I do have a close-up photo of it: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/A...rgoyle.jpg

The original is slightly higher resolution than that (3264x2448 vs 2023x1517), but photobucket auto compresses things, but if you want that, you'll need to come up with a way for me to send it to you, haha.

I can try scanning the AR, but I think photography is the best avenue, as the two small poles on top of the AR at the ends of the wings mean it's hard to get a flat scan of it.

(Feb. 27, 2012  4:25 PM)th!nk Wrote: I forgot to scan the stickers in my excitement when I received the order it was in, sadly.

I do have a close-up photo of it: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/A...rgoyle.jpg

The original is slightly higher resolution than that (3264x2448 vs 2023x1517), but photobucket auto compresses things, but if you want that, you'll need to come up with a way for me to send it to you, haha.

I can try scanning the AR, but I think photography is the best avenue, as the two small poles on top of the AR at the ends of the wings mean it's hard to get a flat scan of it.

whoa, this close shot is reli great there and nice to get it processed through PS.
u can reli try scanning it haha, and i'll reli appreciate ur effort :p
I will give it a shot tomorrow/wednesday. There's already a scan of the bitchip in that big zip I posted, haha Smile

If you pm me your email or whatever, I can send you a slightly larger version of that image if you want, but yeah, I'll try and scan it tomorrow or wednesday.
(Feb. 27, 2012  4:38 PM)th!nk Wrote: I will give it a shot tomorrow/wednesday. There's already a scan of the bitchip in that big zip I posted, haha Smile

If you pm me your email or whatever, I can send you a slightly larger version of that image if you want, but yeah, I'll try and scan it tomorrow or wednesday.

thank you so much
i've give u my pm through email, and here i get u my cropped image haha

no need to but off all the blue parts around this huge sticker as i can identify it.
anyway thanks again for ur scans and photos.
[Image: fzg3Q.jpg]

[Image: XCiRP.jpg]
Hey, no problem Smile I was photographing my collection, and I got bored half way through and started taking close-ups, haha. As for the bit chips, it's not hard for me to post them, I was scanning them for preservation anyway. Tongue_out

Thanks for the cut-outs Smile
I have a new update of my collection, courtesy of an anonymous benefactor named Valentin.

HUGE pictures.
Now, for the fun part - this is an interactive update, yay!

There are things here that I do not recognize - mostly weight disks. If anyone with enough time on their hands would not mind, could you identify the Beyblades here, their weight disks, etc? I know what 90% of them are, but there are some WDs here that just confuse me. I know there is a Star something or other in there, and one of the WDs looks to be fake(the one on the Dranzer G with limited edition stickers).

This was my birthday present from said benefactor, lol~
Wait, did he just give them to you? I would've asked for some HMS, my birthday was 3 weeks ago...

Loving that Sea Dragon! It has the secret CWD too, Free Defense Ring.