Beyblade Collection

(Jan. 07, 2012  7:32 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yep, those are great pics!
Now I have to agree with Shab, you guys are great with pics.
I think Shab is referring to your 'Skill' of taking pics, while I was referring to the 'Tier' of the camera you all use.
Wow, yet another Tier Vs. Skill thingy. Tongue_out

Haha thanks!
I guess we're just naturals haha?
Yeah I think y'all were more or less thinking the same thing, just you were talking tier and he was talking skill....I think? Hahah!! XD

(Jan. 07, 2012  7:24 AM)Fury Wrote: wow those turn out nice. what kind of phone are you using?

Thanks, I use my IPhone for anything, hah!

For pictures(yes any pictures you've seen by me were from this phone.), Videos, Even right now as I type this out it's cause I'm using my phone(to lazy to use my laptop too haha!!). Smile

I simply just get a white background(printer paper[or anything white]), then just get next to the window for natural lighting, then get my phone and take a few pic's! Grin
(Jan. 07, 2012  7:01 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Does anyone notice that the people with cool collections are good with photographs? Haha

JR_Tig.. I mean people have too make there stuff look good you know ! How else are they gonna do it Tongue_out.
Heres a pic of my favorite part of my collection. I may post some plastics soon. I want to get more cases for them Smile

Blitz
i Love that collection, ur MFB in the cases are absolutly gorgeous, im very jelly of u right now Grin

dio
HOLY.....$#!+, i love those beyblades u got there, im very jelous of u aswell Grin
@ Dio: I said it before and I said it again, I envy you for having the Cyber Bit-Beast set!
(Sep. 21, 2011  11:36 AM)Evolution Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  9:17 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Very nice collection Evolution! I like the way you put the ends of the beyblade to balance them! Very clever!

Hah, ya thank you! And ya I put them so they wouldn't roll and so they'd stay at a angle to let y'all see them better!! Smile

Nice collection evolution - reminds me of my old beyblade collection Smile
(Jan. 08, 2012  6:15 AM)Beybladehms Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  11:36 AM)Evolution Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  9:17 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Very nice collection Evolution! I like the way you put the ends of the beyblade to balance them! Very clever!

Hah, ya thank you! And ya I put them so they wouldn't roll and so they'd stay at a angle to let y'all see them better!! Smile

Nice collection evolution - reminds me of my old beyblade collection Smile

Haha umm thanks, But I now own a couple more Plastic and HMS's, So I should be doing a Collection Update soon so you can see all my newer bey's! Grin

EDIT:
Also 700th post!! Grin
I HAVE:
Hell Kerbecs
Big Bang Pegasus
Gravity Perseus
vulcan horuseaus
Meteo L-drago
lightning l-drago
Burn Fireblaze
Ray Unicorno.

Have more can`t remember them all....
My Used Plastic Beys (Gladiators of johnflippride youtube channel)
Class of 2011:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853...937hk.jpg/
(Just keep pressing "Next" to go to see other pictures in this album. Sorry, I'm just new to this Uncertain

1.Dragoon Grip Attacker
2.Dragoon S (Manga)
3.Dragoon S (Takara)
4.Dragoon F
5.Dragoon V
6.Dragoon V2
7.Dragoon G
8.Dragoon GT
9.Ultimate Frostic Dranzer
10.Dranzer Auto Change Balancer
11.Dranzer S
12.Black Dranzer
13.Dranzer V
14.Dranzer V2
15.Dranzer G
16.Dranzer GT
17.Draciel Metal Ball Defenser
18.Draciel S
19.Draciel F
20.Draciel G
21.Driger S
22.Driger F
23.Driger V
24.Driger V2
25.Driger G
26.Gaia Dragoon V
27.Gaia Dragoon G
28.Flash Leopard
29.Flash Leopard 2
30.Voltaic Ape
31.Metal Dragoon (Bearing Stinger)
32.Metal Dranzer
33.Metal Driger
34.Wolborg
35.Wolborg 2
36.Wolborg 3
37.Wolborg 4
38.Seaborg
39.Seaborg 2
40.Wyborg
41.Galeon
42.Galeon 2
43.Galzzly
44.Galman
45.Master Dragoon
46.Master Driger
47.Master Draciel
48.Kid Dragoon
49.Knight Dranzer
50.Salamalyon
51.Griffolyon
52.Griffolyon 2
53.Death Gargoyle
54.Killer Eagle
55.Rushing Boar
56.Burning Kerberous
57.Blizzard Orthros
58.Orthros G
59.Gabriel
60.Cyber Dragoon
61.Dark Dragoon
62.Dark Driger
63.Dark Draciel
64.BBA Survivor
65.BBA Defenser
66.Venus
67.Gigars
68.Zeus
69.Apollon
70.Apollon G
71.Wing Attacker
72.Wing Defenser
73.Polta
74.Ultimate Saizo
76.Bakushin-oh
77.Bump King
78.Jumping Base
79.Roller Defenser
80.Spark Dragoon/Sparkling Attacker
81.Guardian Driger
82.Torch (Flame) Pegasus
83.Desert Sphinxer
84.Trygator
85.Trypio
86.Rock Bison

Total: 86 Beys Smile Rose Face/Gold Rose Face? Grin
impresssive collection john flip pride.. Smile you deserve a face for that..
(Jan. 08, 2012  9:42 AM)john-flip-pride Wrote: My Used Plastic Beys (Gladiators of johnflippride youtube channel)
Class of 2011:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853...937hk.jpg/
(Just keep pressing "Next" to go to see other pictures in this album. Sorry, I'm just new to this Uncertain

Total: 85 Beys Smile Rose Face/Gold Rose Face? Grin

Neat plastics collection you got there...I envy you and your collection (as well as other people's plastics collections) XD
Thanks Neko Fury Smile It's all in a hard days work Tongue_out Also it was 86 (Updated) 4got to put Desert Sphinxer Tongue_out
(Jan. 08, 2012  9:42 AM)john-flip-pride Wrote: 42.Galeon 2

Do you mind telling me if that galeon is takara or hasbro, just that we're trying to find out whether hasbro actualy released it. If you have the box that'd help greatly aswell. Could you reply to plastic parts disscussion so we don't derail the thread. Thanks. Good collection aswell !
(Jan. 07, 2012  7:01 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Oh my gosh, I just love looking at your guys' collections. They always look so cool and sparkly and stuff. Does anyone notice that the people with cool collections are good with photographs? Haha

I imagine that a) those with cool collections put more effort into photography, b) no one really looks at cool collections if they're poorly photographed so you mentally exclude them, and c) I have a decent collection but I suck at photography :c

john: you already know how much I envy your collection :3

(Jan. 08, 2012  11:21 AM)Poseidon Wrote:

Do you mind telling me if that galeon is takara or hasbro, just that we're trying to find out whether hasbro actualy released it. If you have the box that'd help greatly aswell. Could you reply to plastic parts disscussion so we don't derail the thread. Thanks. Good collection aswell !

Hey Poseidon, My Galeon 2 is Takara, Surprising that you didn't noticed it was Zeus's base Tongue_out lol I'm always trying to revolve on the show as I mentioned before, since Galeon 2 was EG in the show. I just used sticker cut outs to make it look decent Smile and loosen up a lil bit bro, I'm just replying to ur comment, so this shoudn't mean no harm to us Grin

@th!nk, thanks for your opinion, I do suck at group picturing Smile Check out my imageshack for individual pictures of all my beys Smile

john- And you probably know how much I envy your Dragoon V2? Tongue_out
You are awesome! That would have taken a huge amount of time to list out those in your YouTube Channel, and even here(if you didn't copy-paste it Tongue_out)
Wow, just how much would I have loved to get all those!
(Jan. 08, 2012  12:51 PM)john-flip-pride Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2012  11:21 AM)Poseidon Wrote:

Hey Poseidon, My Galeon 2 is Takara, Surprising that you didn't noticed it was Zeus's base Tongue_out lol I'm always trying to revolve on the show as I mentioned before, since Galeon 2 was EG in the show. I just used sticker cut outs to make it look decent Smile and loosen up a lil bit bro, I'm just replying to ur comment, so this shoudn't mean no harm to us Grin

@th!nk, thanks for your opinion, I do suck at group picturing Smile Check out my imageshack for individual pictures of all my beys Smile

Ahhh, I see! I'd assumed it was a hasbro one, and that they'd used Zeus's base for it, because most of the hasbro releases of those beys used other releases bases. Off to revamp my list then. You wouldn't happen to know if Hasbro did release a Galeon 2, would you?
(Jan. 08, 2012  1:21 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2012  12:51 PM)john-flip-pride Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2012  11:21 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Do you mind telling me if that galeon is takara or hasbro, just that we're trying to find out whether hasbro actualy released it. If you have the box that'd help greatly aswell. Could you reply to plastic parts disscussion so we don't derail the thread. Thanks. Good collection aswell !

Ahhh, I see! I'd assumed it was a hasbro one, and that they'd used Zeus's base for it, because most of the hasbro releases of those beys used other releases bases. Off to revamp my list then. You wouldn't happen to know if Hasbro did release a Galeon 2, would you?

Na they didn't, not that I know off Smile but john-flip-pride released an EG version of Galeon 2 wit special stickers Tongue_out lol Grin
Lol, thanks. Trying to compile a list of hasbro's releases where they changed things to engine gears and stuff Tongue_out
(Jan. 08, 2012  1:26 PM)th!nk Wrote: Lol, thanks. Trying to compile a list of hasbro's releases where they changed things to engine gears and stuff Tongue_out

No worries bro Tongue_out I just thought of making it EG since in the show Galeon 2 was as fast as Driger G. So First Clutch Base would be used for that idea, and Zeus's fits perfectly since it's a first clutch Smile
(Jan. 08, 2012  9:42 AM)john-flip-pride Wrote: Hey Poseidon, My Galeon 2 is Takara, Surprising that you didn't noticed it was Zeus's base

Poseidon Wrote:About the galeon it could just have zeus' base on not actually hasbro...
Lol i did notice, i thought hasbro might have shot zeus' base on (I guess since in the animie that zeus was released after galeon 2 zeus' base would be called galeon 2's base then lol)Thanks for the help man Smile
My collection
----------------------------
Cyber Pegasis 105F
Counter Leone 145D
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Flame Sagitario C145S
Dark Bull H145SD
Rock Aries ED145B
Flame Libra T125ES
Storm Capricorn M145Q
Rock Orso D125B
Evil Gemios DF145FS x2
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Rock Scorpio T125JB
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Galaxy Pegasus W105R²F x 3
Ray Striker D125CS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Ray Gil 100RSF
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
Flame Byxis 230WD
Hades kerbecs BD145DS
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Big Bang Pegasis FGrin
Fang Leone 130W²D
L Drago Destroy FConfused
Scythe kronos T125EDS
Variares DGrin
Phantom Orion BGrin
Death Quezlcoatl 125RDF
Counter Scorpio 145D
Cyber Aquario 105RF
Burn Wolf SW145WD
Flame Serpent SW145F
MF Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Hell Horuseus 85RS
Unless I miscounted, that's 50 beys, take a picture of all your beys with yur user name in the picture and you'll get the rose gold face!
(Jan. 08, 2012  2:54 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: My collection
----------------------------

Post a group photo of them. You could get a rose gold face if you have 50 Beyblades +

Just make sure you put your username anywhere in the group photo, to let us know they are your Beyblades Wink

EDIT: Darn, beaten by Poseidon XD
john-flip-pride WOW, that is a very nice collection you got there! Smile it's always nice to see some new collectors of Plastic and HMS! Grin Good Job with your Collection! Wink