[Image: DSCF6024.jpg]

My tool box -

Top two draws -

First large draw -

Second large draw -

Third large draw -

My display cases -

Stadiums -
Blitz, I've told you before: Get over to the plastics discussion threads and talk plastics. You have an utterly amazing collection, and your input would be invaluable.

On a less stern note: Amazing Collection Gasp
(Jan. 06, 2012  12:50 PM)th!nk Wrote: Blitz, I've told you before: Get over to the plastics discussion threads and talk plastics. You have an utterly amazing collection, and your input would be invaluable.

On a less stern note: Amazing Collection Gasp

I really need to do some testing with my plastics, at the moment I've just been playing around with what I know. Plus I got my Diablo Nemesis' today so need to get some testing done with those... So much testing to do and so little time haha!

And thanks!
i Have BMM-
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Meteo L Drago LW105LF
Blitz: crazy collection.... As always. Also, why not display them all on the glass shelf? Assuming you have enough wall space..
(Jan. 06, 2012  12:47 PM)Blitz Wrote:

Haha, OMG! Your collection is eating your room! xD
Amazing Tongue_out
DAAAAAAMN Blitz....!!! DJ - Shock!

Your collection really is eating your room, haha! Tongue_out I love pretty much all the blades in your collection, One of the main one's I like though is the Blue Hell Kerbecs and the Inferno Ver. Hell Kerbecs! :p There both very nice, But I like you HMS and Plastics probably more, haha since I personally like them much more. :p

Oh wait I thought you told me 5 Diablo? Or was it 5 RBV-9's?
My collection is:
-Samurai Ifraid
-Storm Capricorn
- Hyper Aquario
- Rock scorpio
- Ray striker
-Ray unicorno (ultimate gift set)
-Earth eagleUnhappyultimate gift set)
-Galaxy pegasus(ultimate gift set)
-Flame Libra(ultimat gift set)

Soon I`m going to get strongest blader set! Yeah!

Plastics:
Driger V2
Draciel G
First dragoon ever released. (Don`t know the name)
Polta
trygle
Dragoon G
Bound attacker

I have other beyblades which are old and I just keeping them cause their funny!

Battle strikers:Ninjitsu,firehawk, 2 launchers 2 controllers

-26 ripcords
-9 tools
-19 launchers
-2 stadiums

Thats my collection and I am proudStupid
http://imageshack.us/g/806/beyblade001.jpg/
If someone could send me by pm the codes to put pictures directly here on wbo with spoiler tags it would be helpfull
(Jan. 06, 2012  1:03 PM)Uwik Wrote: Blitz: crazy collection.... As always. Also, why not display them all on the glass shelf? Assuming you have enough wall space..

Haha, thank you.
I could fit two more display cases up... But I'd probably need three more to fit all my collection lol. It's easier to get to the beys I want to use in the draw anyway.

(Jan. 06, 2012  1:06 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Haha, OMG! Your collection is eating your room! xD
Amazing Tongue_out

It is indeed... I need a room just for my Beys Pinching_eyes_2

(Jan. 06, 2012  4:42 PM)Evolution Wrote: DAAAAAAMN Blitz....!!! DJ - Shock!

The Hell Kerbecs' are by far my favorites, haha. No I got 5 Diablo's three are NIB and I've opened two, they are in the 'Third large Draw' picture lol.
(Jan. 06, 2012  7:40 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2012  4:42 PM)Evolution Wrote: DAAAAAAMN Blitz....!!! DJ - Shock!

The Hell Kerbecs' are by far my favorites, haha. No I got 5 Diablo's three are NIB and I've opened two, they are in the 'Third large Draw' picture lol.
Haha yeah they are real nice bey's! Grin
Ooooh yeah that explains it, I was half asleep when I saw you collection update, soo I was kinda not paying attention to all the bey's, I probably overlooked the not NIB's ones hahahah!! XD

EDIT:

(Jan. 06, 2012  7:33 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: http://imageshack.us/g/806/beyblade001.jpg/

Wow those beys are extremely nice Gian!! Grin thanks for sharing the pictures im real happy for you man, congrat's! Grin

(Jan. 06, 2012  7:33 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: If someone could send me by pm the codes to put pictures directly here on wbo with spoiler tags it would be helpfull

Here you go! Smile
Code:
[spoiler] Put your pictures here. [/spoiler]
(Jan. 06, 2012  7:33 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: http://imageshack.us/g/806/beyblade001.jpg/
If someone could send me by pm the codes to put pictures directly here on wbo with spoiler tags it would be helpfull

That my friend is a great collection with waaaay more than 50 beyblades. So...
♫GONG♫

[Image: rosegoldface.png]

Here's your Rose Gold Face!
Thank you Aurapeo
I ve always wished to get one!
Now I m bidding on a 70 MFB lot since I seriously need to update my mfb collection!
BTW for anyone wondering,the 2 corocoro Boxes contain Cyber Dragoon battle special and LDrago destroy gold armored version!
While the HMS random bosters contain 2XDGMF(white and orange) 3XDEMS(2Xpurple 1Xblue)and 2X Blue DZMF!
Getting in the mail a proto grey DGMSUV and sooner or later(when I can close the deal with an awesome guy who is also an awesome seller) a Lime green MSUV AR so I can complete the lime MSUV!
Also I should soon start doing some test since I payed a lot my attack stadium(i bought it at the start of 2010) but I never used it
@ Blitz: Wow, man! You have quite a collection! Tournament medal Beys of every Grade, Super Deck Set Libra 100D, Gold L-Drago 105F, Burn Phoenix Blizzard Ver. 90WF, Bakushin Susanow, both versions of Quetzalcoatl 90WF! Your collection might as well be the coolest in WBO history!
(Jan. 06, 2012  12:47 PM)Blitz Wrote: So here's an update of my collection which is taking over my room... lol

The chest of draws they have overtaken -

Amazing collection; Ithat thunder pegasus is really something lol XD>
That display case is class, where did you get it ?
Blitz that's a really nice display case. Does it have a cover ? Awesome collection XD
@Gianmarco.93 - Very nice Collection! Very jealous of the HMS.

(Jan. 06, 2012  9:25 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Post.

I have some cool beyblades but I wouldn't say its the coolest collection however! I Think JR_Tiger collection is much more impressive, haha.

(Jan. 06, 2012  10:14 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Post.

And somehow I still prefer the look of Flame Pegasus? It is nice to have them both though Tongue_out.

I got them from - http://www.sora-shop.com/

(Jan. 06, 2012  11:55 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Post.

Thanks, I didn't get a cover... I should have as I'm going to have to do regular dusting Pinching_eyes_2
Blitz
Gian
you guys collections are amazing!!! i'm jelly of some of them XD

my collection here:
including the beys i bid last time...a part of them will sell to others

above four boxes are my favorite beys~
i'm planning to have my 5th box (for the palstic beys)
You have an amazing collection yourself too, dio! Wink keep it up man haha your collection updates are something to look forward too! Grin
Oh my gosh, I just love looking at your guys' collections. They always look so cool and sparkly and stuff. Does anyone notice that the people with cool collections are good with photographs? Haha
(Jan. 07, 2012  5:09 AM)dio Wrote: Blitz
Gian
you guys collections are amazing!!! i'm jelly of some of them XD

my collection here:
including the beys i bid last time...a part of them will sell to others

above four boxes are my favorite beys~
i'm planning to have my 5th box (for the palstic beys)

That is insane! Grin
I jelly those Slash Rigers, and of course, the Dragoon V2. Wink
As for your whole collection, Gasp
@Shab- If they can get SO many rares, then a decent camera is not tough to get, haha! Wink
(Jan. 06, 2012  12:47 PM)Blitz Wrote: Quote removed

OH GAWD THOSE SHELFS ARE AMAZING> WHERE DID YOU GET THEM?!?!?
@ Jan hahah well you got a point on the camera thing, but I'm to lazy to use my camera, so I use my Cell Phone and I think my pictures come out okay haha what do you think?
(Jan. 07, 2012  7:22 AM)Evolution Wrote: @ Jan hahah well you got a point on the camera thing, but I'm to lazy to use my camera, so I use my Cell Phone and I think my pictures come out okay haha what do you think?

wow those turn out nice. what kind of phone are you using?
(Jan. 07, 2012  7:22 AM)Evolution Wrote: @ Jan hahah well you got a point on the camera thing, but I'm to lazy to use my camera, so I use my Cell Phone and I think my pictures come out okay haha what do you think?

Yep, those are great pics!
Now I have to agree with Shab, you guys are great with pics.
I think Shab is referring to your 'Skill' of taking pics, while I was referring to the 'Tier' of the camera you all use.
Wow, yet another Tier Vs. Skill thingy. Tongue_out