Beyblade Collection

Well, Hello there!
Just stumbled upon some of my old gold today.

Complete Collection
MFB
Plastics/HMS
4D
Zero-G
Beautiful Collection there cadney, shinji, ultra and 1234beyblade.
(May. 08, 2016  4:17 PM)Dragoon. Wrote: Well, Hello there!
Just stumbled upon some of my old gold today.

Complete Collection
MFB
Plastics/HMS
4D
Zero-G
Beautiful Collection there cadney, shinji, ultra and 1234beyblade.

Thanks!
XD

That's a cool collection, I love that Apollon!
XD
Here is my collection.. No doubles are posted. If you see any double or triple then that's because I have two or three of them. Just one pic have doubles i.e. pic of same beyblade. You will know which pic.. So do I get any face for this collection?

[Image: PIhRGEH.jpg]

[Image: aJxXBj2.jpg]

[Image: NGegLK6.jpg]

[Image: JupOuEx.jpg]

[Image: jdln2s5.jpg]

This was only MFB.
NICE COLLECTION BRO!

but you have only 48 so i don't think you can get face for it

if you have 3 more then you can get
(May. 13, 2016  12:46 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: NICE COLLECTION BRO!

are you sure? You might wanna look again.
(May. 13, 2016  1:07 PM)ronitnath Wrote:
(May. 13, 2016  12:46 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: NICE COLLECTION BRO!

are you sure? You might wanna look again.

oh i guess my browswer didn't load 1 pic [one with sagiterio]
OK, but some of the Beyblades are duplicates and they appear in different photographs, so I have no proof that you really own two or three of them and did not just use them twice to increase how many Beyblades you looked like you had. Can you take one picture with all of the Beyblades in it?
(May. 13, 2016  3:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, but some of the Beyblades are duplicates and they appear in different photographs, so I have no proof that you really own two or three of them and did not just use them twice to increase how many Beyblades you looked like you had. Can you take one picture with all of the Beyblades in it?

Sure I will take picture of all of them together. But they may not be very prominent. But yeah all are original and you can still count them. Will try to focus on each bey and post the pic of whole collection.
Alright that is proof enough hah. Here you go.
Wait, u get faces for showing off your collection? :o
(May. 14, 2016  3:00 PM)ronitnath Wrote: Here is the pic of all together..

A couple of those definitely look like knock-offs. Gasp

Splitz Wrote:Wait, u get faces for showing off your collection?

Yup, a Rose Gold for a picture of 50 Beyblades and a Rose Platinum for 150. Smile
(May. 14, 2016  4:40 PM)Mitsu Wrote:

Yup, a Rose Gold for a picture of 50 Beyblades and a Rose Platinum for 150. Smile

Not a single one is knock offs lol. Before you say you might wanna take a look at my previous pics that I have posted. Lel yeah, two three have fake face bolts which surely won't ruin the party. One have fake clear wheel, which definitely is visible. Rest all, absolute OG, collected in 7 months. Ashton and other Indian bladers would surely emphasize this fact. Eee And thanks for viewing my collection.
(May. 14, 2016  5:23 PM)ronitnath Wrote:
(May. 14, 2016  4:40 PM)Mitsu Wrote:

Not a single one is knock offs lol. Before you say you might wanna take a look at my previous pics that I have posted. Lel yeah, two three have fake face bolts which surely won't ruin the party. One have fake clear wheel, which definitely is visible. Rest all, absolute OG, collected in 7 months. Ashton and other Indian bladers would surely emphasise this fact. Eee And thanks for viewing my collection.

lol i always emphasise your collection. you have awsome part and 4ds in mint condition. all my same beys are like extra super. KolkataBeyhahaha
Here are a few of the beys in my collection, 10 rows of 5...so that's 50 beys. Haha... I think that means i can get a Rose Gold Face now.... (I want a Rose Gold Face). Hardly any of them are stock and I didn't feel like digging up all my parts so i threw some stuff together...
Boop.
[Image: ufguajV.jpg]

Oh boy my handwriting is terrible
I finally got around to taking pictures of all my Beyblades. All lists are from Top Left to bottom right:

29 Plastics (Click to View)

26 NIB/mint (Click to View)

for a grand total of 189 Beyblades. Could I have the Rose Platinum Face please?
Quote:Jijariya MS

Oh my

But seriously that's an awesome collection.
nice shtuff womb@
i see my gaia v and voltaiex monkey
awesome collection Wombat!!!

especially MFB. your collection is just like i thought lol [just 2 beys more in MFB]
[Image: DSC_1310.JPG]

I have around 167 or 168 beys. Whew. ,_,
(Jun. 09, 2016  1:41 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: [Image: DSC_1310.JPG]

165 pictured if my counting is correct.
I have the pleasure to announce to you that you have at least one hundred and sixty-four Beyblades, two Top Plates and two new Faces.
(Jun. 09, 2016  1:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I have the pleasure to announce to you that you have at least one hundred and sixty-four Beyblades, two Top Plates and two new Faces.

Thank you very much! c:

(Jun. 09, 2016  1:46 AM)ForZ Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2016  1:41 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: [Image: DSC_1310.JPG]

165 pictured if my counting is correct.

Better than my counting. xD
Great collection Brisky! I really like that Gravity Perseus White Knight Vers. Grin

Just a quick update on my current Plastic Gen collection. Doubles are just listed twice, so it was easier for me to count them Wink