Beyblade Collection

(Nov. 04, 2015  6:47 AM)Neo Wrote: Hey lol look I finally took pictures

Plastics:
Also btw I didn't have a pen so I wrote in toothpaste
The rest, finally. Now with stories! OOH! AAH!

HMS: 20
MFB: 79

Defects: 3

Twisted Tempo
Galaxy Pegas- ...Therma Lacerta??
Tornado Hheerrccuulleeoo

Burst: 5

Alright so, the grand total of Plastics, HMS, MFB, Defective MFBs, and Burst is 234 Beyblades. Pretty sure that warrants the Rose Gold and Rose Platinum faces, correct?

Also, yes that is more Toothpaste. I may as well start bringing tubes to school instead of using pen or pens of the cil variety.
I seriously might tell my aunt that there will basically be a museum at the the Tennessee tournament with your awesome collection!

And I'll be chillin by myself holding a ray gil or something stupid like ayye.
Again with the toothpaste ? dude what the hell
(Nov. 07, 2015  5:01 AM)Neo Wrote: [quote='Neo' pid='1294019' dateline='1446616067']
Hey lol look I finally took pictures
Wow, nice HMS collection. Two MSUV's? I'm jealous
(Nov. 07, 2015  5:12 AM)Tri Wrote: I seriously might tell my aunt that there will basically be a museum at the the Tennessee tournament with your awesome collection!

And I'll be chillin by myself holding a ray gil or something stupid like ayye.
Thanks!
But Gill was always the coolest Clear Wheel, honestly.

(Nov. 07, 2015  6:23 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Again with the toothpaste ? dude what the hell

>parents asleep
>pens downstairs
>toothpaste available

(Nov. 07, 2015  7:33 PM)Zoroaste Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2015  5:01 AM)Neo Wrote: [quote='Neo' pid='1294019' dateline='1446616067']
Hey lol look I finally took pictures
Wow, nice HMS collection. Two MSUV's? I'm jealous

Oki is my Dragoon-Dealer.
I swear, I make him swing open the trenchcoat of Dragoons.
Here is my current HMS collection. As you can see, I instantly became addicted. I have already ordered/made deals for all of the others (well, one of each bey anyway, not all recolors), besides Dranzer MF (If you have one then you should sell it to me for cheap, lol).[Image: 21kgjuo.jpg]
S-S-S-S-SHINING GOD MS! Damn, that's a really nice collection and IIRC you only got these recently correct?
Yeah, Shining God just arrived today with Slash Riger and Dragoon MF. It was stuck in customs for what felt like the longest week of my life. Lol
(Nov. 10, 2015  3:37 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah, Shining God just arrived today with Slash Riger and Dragoon MF. It was stuck in customs for what felt like the longest week of my life. Lol

You waited a week for it? That's not so bad, I had to wait five weeks for Rock Bison.
You got a nice collection, though the lack of magical ape makes me cry...

over all, very impressive HMS collection you have there.
Thanks. It's funny you say that, because Magical Ape should actually be here tomorrow, lol.
!!!!!

You have my attention, will there be a new photo involving, magical ape? c,:
Where do you find all this stuff Zoro ? I'm always looking on YJA and I can't seem to find any HMS Unhappy
Rakuten and Amazon.jp have quite a few. I got Magical Ape on Rakuten
i have a question i have gathered 300-500 beys so to get rose gold/platinum face, i have to customize them back to stock or i can show combos
(Dec. 12, 2015  12:10 PM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: i have a question i have gathered 300-500 beys so to get rose gold/platinum face, i have to customize them back to stock or i can show combos

You can show combos, as long as it equates to the minimum required for the face(s).
HMS Collection Update! (The NIP ones on the right are for sale, check out my selling thread! (link in sig ))
[Image: 35jfiuv.jpg]
Close-ups: (warning, lots of big pics)
And my Winder collection bouquet, lol. I find it is a great way to store them
[Image: 2ut2s5l.jpg]
MY COLECTION OF BEYS!

FIREFIRE'S COLECTION (20% of total collection) (Click to View)
Should be enough for rose gold. Wink If you can post a pic of the other 80%, I can even see your rose platinum approaching.
(Dec. 28, 2015  11:02 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Should be enough for rose gold. Wink If you can post a pic of the other 80%, I can even see your rose platinum approaching.

Wait, how many did we need for rose platinum?
(Dec. 28, 2015  11:24 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2015  11:02 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Should be enough for rose gold. Wink If you can post a pic of the other 80%, I can even see your rose platinum approaching.

Wait, how many did we need for rose platinum?

150 fully assembled beyblades.
so will i get rose gold face? @@[Kai-V]

edit:- i would show 80% collection but i don't have enough face bolt to make 150 beys.
(Dec. 29, 2015  6:15 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: so will i get rose gold face? @@[Kai-V]

edit:- i would show 80% collection but i don't have enough face bolt to make 150 beys.

Could you just take a photograph of the Beyblades that is closer to them, and bigger, so we can just make sure that the Beyblades are really not fake ?
(Dec. 29, 2015  7:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2015  6:15 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: so will i get rose gold face? @@[Kai-V]

Could you just take a photograph of the Beyblades that is closer to them, and bigger, so we can just make sure that the Beyblades are really not fake ?

ok i'll do it tomorrow as it's mid-night in India at time of this post

you can click image to see it in full size
Even the full size is not big enough.