Beyblade Collection

Damn, I was really hoping that Trident wasn't gonna be piss yellow ... I was wrong lol
LOL no Kei lives in Canada hahah.
(Oct. 10, 2015  6:06 PM)gankoba Wrote: Kei do you live in Japan?

shh ... don't tell anyone
(Oct. 10, 2015  6:06 PM)gankoba Wrote: Kei do you live in Japan?

Canada is like japan in the beyblade anime
heres my collection : x1 Deathscyther oval accel
x0 valkrrie of any kind
x0 every kind of spriggan
x0 of any other burst Smile
(Oct. 10, 2015  5:44 PM)Kei Wrote: My Burst collection so far. Smile
I'm jealous of those WBO beylogger inserts. You guys should make some up and sell them
(Oct. 11, 2015  3:20 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: I'm jealous of those WBO beylogger inserts. You guys should make some up and sell them

It has definitely been part of our plans for months now hah.

[Image: GnXKp8y.jpg]

One of my favorite things about amassing a large Beyblade collection is how colorful everything gets, and your collection is a perfect example. Rad collection Kei.
O yeah, I was thinking this but forgot to post it. I am not sure if this is true or not, but I keep my beys disassembled because I am afraid that the springs in the drivers will compress over time and the bey will burst easier. Just a thought for people to keep in mind if they keep their burst beys assembled
(Oct. 11, 2015  4:17 AM)Half Nail Wrote:

[Image: GnXKp8y.jpg]

One of my favorite things about amassing a large Beyblade collection is how colorful everything gets, and your collection is a perfect example. Rad collection Kei.

Good point. Very nice collection kei and very colorful.
A spot strictly for stickers? Haven't seen many collections that actually have that single sot really.
(Oct. 11, 2015  4:17 AM)Half Nail Wrote: One of my favorite things about amassing a large Beyblade collection is how colorful everything gets, and your collection is a perfect example. Rad collection Kei.

This! Back during the spring, right before the announcement of Burst, I was picking up a bunch of different MFB's and that was something I particularly enjoyed.
(Oct. 11, 2015  10:16 PM)Meta madness Wrote: A spot strictly for stickers? Haven't seen many collections that actually have that single sot really.
I keep them right in my case too, so I can mark a bey right on the fly at a tournament. Came in handy today
(Oct. 11, 2015  10:45 PM)Zoroaste Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2015  10:16 PM)Meta madness Wrote: A spot strictly for stickers? Haven't seen many collections that actually have that single sot really.
I keep them right in my case too, so I can mark a bey right on the fly at a tournament. Came in handy today

I have a separate little box for sticker sheets, but since for Burst you need to mark your parts it is probably wise to keep them in your case.
Yeah, that was my thinking too. I also just need to find the time to actually apply the stickers to a few of them (like that black Kerbeus ...). Though, I suspect the stickers will be the first think to get the boot once my collection gets a little larger haha.
(Oct. 10, 2015  5:46 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Damn, I was really hoping that Trident wasn't gonna be piss yellow ... I was wrong lol

That's definitely gold not yellow to me...
Yeah, Trident is a great looking Bey. I do wish the yellow was a bit richer (like Kid Dragoon), but once the stickers are applied it looks a lot better, too.
Here's my collection, finally got the time to take pictures of them. I know this collection is maybe little for the others but I love these nevertheless!

[Image: 28akrw8.jpg]

My MFB collection stopped since I decided to go back in time and collect some Plastics haha. But I'll definitely be getting more MFB. After which I'll get some Burst, hopefully when they get released locally.

[Image: aynfis.jpg]

[Image: 35cqvwp.jpg]

[Image: fkvfk9.jpg]

EDIT: Added these NIB Plastics. (I really want that Face, haha)

[Image: 29g3lk.jpg]

More plastics and MFB (+Burst) to come!!
That´s a very nice collection! Your plastics section makes me drool. XD Also competitively, well done!
Thanks Stoney! It's sad that there's no tournaments around here haha.
Plastics collection so far. I have NIB Wolborg 4 and a couple boosters with Wide Defense weight disks on the way too
[Image: 30lch0w.jpg][Image: et9jya.jpg][Image: j0flzn.jpg]
Here is my cute HMS collection.

[Image: IMG_2427.jpg]

That is a NIB Jiraiya in the background haha. There is a total of 13 HMS beys in that picture.
(Oct. 16, 2015  9:33 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Plastics collection so far. I have NIB Wolborg 4 and a couple boosters with Wide Defense weight disks on the way too
Nice! It looks like all you're missing is Dragoon V2 (aka the "Gateway Plastic") and then you'll be set for a tournament.

My new Bursts came in today, so here's a picture of my small (but functional) Burst collection.
[Image: 15BVKD5.jpg]

Halfway through assembling Wyvern I realized the "Face Sticker" was actually supposed to go on the Driver Tired
At least I won't have any problems getting my Layers confused with someone else's though, with variable tooth wear being such a big deal.