Beyblade Collection

I've just added Shinobi Saramandra to my collection.
(Dec. 19, 2014  2:38 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: I've just added Shinobi Saramandra to my collection.
Join the club. I have at least 5 Saramandas haha
(Dec. 08, 2014  11:54 PM)Eminem* Wrote: My HMS Collection:

Bad image, but whatever!
Say,I like that White Driger MS,How much would I cost fer meh to buy it?
You can't have it. Tongue_out
This is my small Limited Edition / Mint Condition beyblade collection ;3

Amazing collection!
It's impressive that you got so many rare Hasbro Beyblades, NIB Trygle 2G, Orthros G, Capricorn Strike G...
Im jealous and again: The Bey I like the most is of course MM Dragoon F, beautiful Smile
(Jan. 24, 2015  12:34 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Amazing collection!
It's impressive that you got so many rare Hasbro Beyblades, NIB Trygle 2G, Orthros G, Capricorn Strike G...
Im jealous and again: The Bey I like the most is of course MM Dragoon F, beautiful Smile

thanks m8! iam alo very proud to got those rare ones and they were very hard to get.

the dragoon looks awesome, because it has no wears or else...
Here is my full collection
540 Standard beyblades, and 661 All spinning tops combined.
Just wondering, why doesn´t taxus have the rose faces?
Can you hear that? It's the clicking sound of @[Kai-V]'s keyboard as she rewards me a Rose Gold face Tongue_out_wink

Excuse my plastic collection, I've had them since I was 8 so they're pretty beat up. Also, le crappy cell phone pictures.

Not pictured (Still on their way): NIB BB-18 Libra, NIP Quetzalcoatl, metal system Virgo, Aries and Pisces (Hong Kong Limited Version). And I'm also currently bidding on a BB-01 Pegasis starter, but it looks like I've pretty much won already (I'm the only bidder, lol). Despite not having these in hand, I still have more than 50 pictured Beyblades.
Why would you have five Quetzalcoatl hah.
(Apr. 08, 2015  9:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why would you have five Quetzalcoatl hah.

I think the real question here is why you don't have five Quetzalcoatl. I have the one from Metal Fight Beyblade DS, and the NIP one that I ordered (Which will stay that way). Then I was just going to purchase a third to actually use, but buzztoy had a listing on Ebay for 3 wheels + faces so I picked that up along with the WBBA event-limited Attack and Balance parts set. But seriously, why don't you have five Quetzalcoatl?
I do think I have two of the prototype ones and the two other recolours, so I suppose I am not that much better, hah.
(Apr. 08, 2015  9:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do think I have two of the prototype ones and the two other recolours, so I suppose I am not that much better, hah.

I didn't know that there were two other recolours, or that the prototype one was available for purchase. Please, where did you buy those?
(Feb. 02, 2015  7:10 PM)kopo007 Wrote: My Drago's familySmile
[Image: image.jpg]
image hosting 10mb limit

I bet Dragonis is hated for being right all the time.
(Apr. 08, 2015  10:16 PM)Tri Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2015  7:10 PM)kopo007 Wrote: My Drago's familySmile
[Image: image.jpg]
image hosting 10mb limit

I bet Dragonis is hated by his family for being right all the time.

Damn it @[Tri], I wanted to say something about Dragonis!

Guess in this family Dragonis has nothing left to live for, I can make corny jokes too!
(Apr. 08, 2015  10:02 PM)Wizard Wrote: I didn't know that there were two other recolours, or that the prototype one was available for purchase. Please, where did you buy those?

Hm, I think one of the prototypes was from roux, and the other from a certain small lot on Yahoo! Japan Auctions. By prototype, I mean the full silver one.
(Apr. 09, 2015  1:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I think one of the prototypes was from roux, and the other from a certain small lot on Yahoo! Japan Auctions. By prototype, I mean the full silver one.

Ah, I see. Yahoo! Japan Auctions seems to have a lot of good stuff. Thanks for the Rose Gold, btw.
WARNING: Giant images ahead. Opening them in a new tab is advised.

Should be enough for Rose Gold, methinks.

EDIT: Yay Smile
Well, I can't believe it but I actually obtained 52 Beyblades and went past the 50 mark. Here's a look at my rather simple collection. Excuse the mediocre photography.
Main photo/overall:
Plastics group shot:
"Regular" MFB group shot + Samurai Pegasis:
Zero-G group shot:
And just for fun, here's some various Beyblade accessories, spin off toys, and etc.:
Well, this is not my collection, but I coincidentally found Oki´s and HOLY S***, you have to look at THIS! Chocked_2
http://tokutakutoysbeycollection.blogspot.de/
He owns practically every beyblade that has ever been released!! Now I feel like my own collection (currently ~ 260) is rather pathetic...
Did you seen the dark purple and green Pumking ? I'm so jealous. Seriously, it's sad that he's not really an active WBO member, with his help we could "boost" Beywiki's image collection.