Beyblade Collection

(Nov. 17, 2013  2:36 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: Olencia, your Driger collection is always awesome! Do you have collected them all or you miss some yet?

Thankies =D, unfortunatly I'm still missing about 22 =[
The fewer remaining the harder it's getting to find the final ones, so it'll probably still be a while before I get the whole set D'=
I'm mainly missing blades from the Death Driger series, as it's one of the rarest of all!! But one day I have hope I will fnally finish my goal then end up having to eventually sell them for a fraction of the price I paid for them lol.
(Nov. 17, 2013  4:57 PM)Olencia Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2013  2:36 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: Olencia, your Driger collection is always awesome! Do you have collected them all or you miss some yet?

Thankies =D, unfortunatly I'm still missing about 22 =[
The fewer remaining the harder it's getting to find the final ones, so it'll probably still be a while before I get the whole set D'=
I'm mainly missing blades from the Death Driger series, as it's one of the rarest of all!! But one day I have hope I will fnally finish my goal then end up having to eventually sell them for a fraction of the price I paid for them lol.

Man, Olencia, I honestly encourage you to make a whole new topic dedicated just to your story of trying to collect all Driger items. The World Beyblade Organization will be behind you at one hundred percent. If we had a "featured" sort of section, I would totally add your topic there.
[Image: IMG_20131118_043720_zpsc992add6.jpg]

Here's my current growing mint condition Beat Lynx collection...Easy to do? No....
cuz all 3 Lynx Beys come from Random Booster Volume 7.

Hoping to get 2 or 3 more by the end of this year.
ok so at last i FINALLY have 50 beys sorry for the kinda darkness its almost winter so theres no sun light
here is a link to my photo bucket http://s1364.photobucket.com/
rose gold here i come Smile
(Nov. 19, 2013  11:01 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: ok so at last i FINALLY have 50 beys sorry for the kinda darkness its almost winter so theres no sun light
here is a link to my photo bucket http://s1364.photobucket.com/
rose gold here i come Smile

I think you might've put the pictures set to private because I cannot view them.
i thought i had my photo bucket library open to public???????
(Nov. 20, 2013  12:26 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: i thought i had my photo bucket library open to public???????

Upload the pic to imgur or imageshack or postimage.org or something, I've noticed that Photobucket has loads of problems from my experience.

Also, make sure you have your username with all of your Beys Wink
ok then thanks i will do that now also i had my username on a piece of paper with my pics
EDIT: i have uploaded them to image shack here is the link https://imageshack.com/user/PhantomOrion22
(Nov. 20, 2013  12:34 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: ok then thanks i will do that now also i had my username on a piece of paper with my pics
EDIT: i have uploaded them to image shack here is the link https://imageshack.com/user/PhantomOrion22

Nice collection, but you should take a more clear shot of the beys since, I know (from tournaments) that you indeed to do have a few fakes, and some of the Beys are really hard to see.

Like your Diablo Nemesis, for instance.
lol i did not have my diablo nemesis in those pics i had real beys honestly also there was no light and my camera is not the newest so its not so clear
Here's an updated pic of my collection.

I need some more pre-4d stuff!
(Nov. 22, 2013  4:18 PM)rkalajian Wrote: Here's an updated pic of my collection.

I need some more pre-4d stuff!
Nice collection!
Took a while, but I finally have 51 Beyblades. Rose face here I come Smile
Digging that red dranzer s (or is it f....?)
That's Dranzer G, DRAGON KING Tongue_out.
Thanks Tri, man dranzer f, s and g look so similar......
Well my beyblade collection so far
Metal Fusion/Masters
Metal Fury/Hyperblades
Plastics/Hyperblades
The Supreme One Nice collection!
The Dragoon ~WOW~!
The Dragoon can I just say something? I love your plastics XD
I'll be getting close to my Rose Platinum soon! I'm at 110 beys right now (not including Xts and beywheels which I know now, do not count.)!
(Nov. 30, 2013  5:01 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Digging that red dranzer s (or is it f....?)
G, but yeah, I got it as a prize from the HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day Smile

(Nov. 30, 2013  3:02 PM)phantom_gt Wrote: The Supreme One Nice collection!
The Dragoon ~WOW~!
Thanks Grin
My camera is dead. SO IMA LIST A BUNCH OF BEYS BRO I GOT LIKE ()()()() 90
If you actually read that (claps) Wow you have time
It bakushin susanow 90wf
All my Beys with Bitchip covers.
All my First Generation
Some BNIB & RARE TT honglis (Yeah I know they're fake before anyone says)
Gold Sono Kong S series
Crystal Takara limited S series
Other..
How rare is this?
Theres more but eh.
(Dec. 01, 2013  10:08 AM)TaliTundie Wrote: All my Beys with Bitchip covers.
All my First Generation
Some BNIB & RARE TT honglis (Yeah I know they're fake before anyone says)
Gold Sono Kong S series
Crystal Takara limited S series
Other..
How rare is this?
Theres more but eh.
WOW HUge collection!