Beyblade Collection

Yes thank you for the Rose Face! I really appreciate but I don't know who gave it to me, haha.
can i get the new platinum gold face i havemore than 150 beyblades http://imageshack.us/user/superblader1234
(Dec. 12, 2011  9:48 AM)Kaizer Vearn Wrote: My current collection!

Total of all those is 124. (March 2012)

Today, I have more, more beyblades, more unopened boxes for the future.
More new beyblades are here :

49 !

Unopened boxes :
  • Random Booster Vol.8 Jade Jupiter x5
  • Random Booster Vol.7 Beat Lynx x1
  • Archer Gryph x1
  • Fusion Hades (SONOKONG) x2
  • Random Booster Vol.9 Fusion Hades
  • Vulcan Horuseus x2
  • Guardian Revizer x2
  • Scythe Kronos x1
And now : 124+49= 173 Beyblade !
(I have more unopened boxes, but I didn't find space for putting them)
To avoid any confusion, we would need proof that these unopened boxes are not empty. This counts for everyone.
(Dec. 05, 2012  5:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To avoid any confusion, we would need proof that these unopened boxes are not empty. This counts for everyone.

There are beyblades inside mines, I am ready to show them. But should I open all of them ?
You don't need to actually open the plastic package inside, maybe just open the tape and take the beyblade out (still inside the plastic wrap) for display. A total of 150 is good, there's no need to open all.
Well even if I am only showing the box, it still does mean that I bought this beyblade ... It belongs to me.

(Dec. 05, 2012  6:05 AM)Kaizer Vearn Wrote: Well even if I am only showing the box, it still does mean that I bought this beyblade ... It belongs to me.

To be fair a few Y!JA lots have come with empty boxes (often as a scam) so not always, sadly, and it would be very easily manipulated in general. :c
(Dec. 05, 2012  6:05 AM)Kaizer Vearn Wrote: Well even if I am only showing the box, it still does mean that I bought this beyblade ... It belongs to me.

Yes absolutely, there's no denying that those belong to you. It's just a safety precaution on our part for double counting empty boxes to get a collection face.
(Dec. 05, 2012  6:10 AM)th!nk Wrote: To be fair a few Y!JA lots have come with empty boxes (often as a scam) so not always, sadly, and it would be very easily manipulated in general. :c

Eh, OK. Although they are real with beyblades inside them.

I will show the other beyblades instead of opening my unopened boxes, because I can't open them, I am saving them for the future.

(But maybe I will open some of them ...)
YAY COLLECTION UPDATE TIME FOR ROSE PLATINUM FACE

A few people have probably been waiting to see the full might of my collection compiled at once. So be it. I'll not be naming everything because I couldn't be bothered to check the combos; I own absolutely no non-legitimate beys and only complete combos are shown here(save for one MW+CW that I accidentally left the track and bottom out of, but it's of no consequence to my total).

The full list of my entire collection is here, and save for... two? things, and accessories, everything is shown in these pictures.

List:
I'll let someone else award mine... congratulations on yours, Raigeko13.

...and, regarding my sealed boxes: the Stadium, the Galeon, and the Random Booster have all been photographed open previously. I will not break the seal on my other sealed ones, and even so, they are inconsequential as I am far enough over 150 without them.
My collection .. Please don't make me build them. D:

Is it suffice?

EDIT: And Hazel, far out. That is a wonderful collection! What's with the Pink Perseus Clear Wheel and a few of the parts still in the box?
(Dec. 05, 2012  9:26 AM)Cannon Wrote: Is it suffice?

Sorry Cannon, fully assembled please.
(Dec. 05, 2012  9:26 AM)Cannon Wrote: My collection .. Please don't make me build them. D:

Is it suffice?

EDIT: And Hazel, far out. That is a wonderful collection! What's with the Pink Perseus Clear Wheel and a few of the parts still in the box?

You realise that you building them would probably require significantly less effort than working out how many complete beyblades are there, which is what Hazel is going to have to do, right?

I remember it taking me like an hour to build 70 Beyblade's for some reason? Confused

I'll build them later, zzz.

Meh, I'll just put random parts together.
(Dec. 05, 2012  9:26 AM)Cannon Wrote: EDIT: And Hazel, far out. That is a wonderful collection! What's with the Pink Perseus Clear Wheel and a few of the parts still in the box?

The parts still in boxes are either excess(ie: I have more CWs/tips/tracks than I have MWs to put them on), or ones I just haven't felt like removing(in the case of the MLD).

You clearly have more than 150, but you will have to assemble them; it is simply the order of things.
Whoa, those are two huge collections there!
Well yes, I was one of the many members waiting to see Hazel's collection. The sheer quantity of beys there makes it difficult to spot the rare ones. Tongue_out
Smile

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid963769
(Dec. 05, 2012  9:41 AM)Galaxy Wrote: Smile

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid963769

For your photos to qualify for the Rose Platinum Face, each photo must contain a piece of paper with your username and the date on it.

I apologize for the blatantly huge amount of work you will have to re-do, but this is the rule.
Oh my... xD!

You're right, I understand Smile My bad.
So here are the photo's of my current collection (They are terrible but you'll get the idea haha) -

I did re-size all of these so they would fit the page but yet again some have decided not to so some may be huge...

Spare/Old/Not so good parts:

My Recolours/Rares/Fav's:

NIB Hasbro's:

More NIB Hasbro's:

MFB's:

Zero G's and a random Galaxy Pegasis:

Random Plastics/MFB/HMS:

My favorite Plastics:
It's always a pleasure to see your collection, Blitz... however, it's insane xD Eee