Beyblade Collection

(Oct. 16, 2012  7:39 AM)Mtwo Wrote: My plastic & hms collection... special thanks to: Uwik & Stephen74 ; JR tiger ; dusty, ram, dio, roux, ❤ and Evo for all the kindness, assistances & inspirations 

Hasbro's nib & the rest of TT's nip..   (Click to View)

Grips, launchers, cords, bitchips & stickers..   (Click to View)

HMS.. A custom display case is still being made at the moment, so..

Im certain they represent at least 90% out of all my Plastic & HMS.. The rest are lyin around somewhere here & there.. Or particularly im just too lazy to look for them and include them in the pictures 

And a sneak peak of my MFB collection.. Metal system to be exact.. Its nothing much, its just i put them together in the same case as my nib HMS so i decided to take them out and take their picture as well.. I also put some of my earlieast metal system customs, they're quite hideous compare to my recent custom but i keep them for their historical value 😁

I see that you have a NIB Takara Trygle Star...can you please scan the sticker sheet and post it over in the sticker sheet thread...I have a friend who desperately needs it...thanks

Mtwo- Well, that is AMAZING! I seriously agree with Cannon there- We have JR_Tiger #2! LOL! Congrats!
Evolution- Well, I have always seen pics of your collection whenever I got a chance to see them. Its as good as it always was, haha!

@N0body- There was a time when NitroNeo was the only person in India to have had the Rose Gold. Its good to see you get one! Joyful_3
I never thought though, that you'd get to 50 Beyblades so quickly, haha! Do you bring just a part of your collection to the tourneys?
Congratulations!
(Oct. 16, 2012  7:39 AM)Mtwo Wrote: My plastic & hms collection... special thanks to: Uwik & Stephen74 ; JR tiger ; dusty, ram, dio, roux, ❤ and Evo for all the kindness, assistances & inspirations 

Im certain they represent at least 90% out of all my Plastic & HMS.. The rest are lyin around somewhere here & there.. Or particularly im just too lazy to look for them and include them in the pictures 

And a sneak peak of my MFB collection.. Metal system to be exact.. Its nothing much, its just i put them together in the same case as my nib HMS so i decided to take them out and take their picture as well.. I also put some of my earlieast metal system customs, they're quite hideous compare to my recent custom but i keep them for their historical value 😁

@ MTwo: Wow, now that's a collection! You even have the Prototype Pegasis!
MTwo, please dear God, tell me where you acquired those colored Metal System beys you have set at the front.

Please. c:

Wow. Also would you be able to take pics of the of the box of your Black Seaborg and the two beside it from Takara NIBs pic. Thanks. Also have you got any idea what they were released through? I've only seen them like once before. They're very rare.
Evo: thanks buddy! Yes i did miss it & a few more actually.. Im just to lazy to do it all over again 😝 but you always been a better photographer than i am & it looks (almost) exactly the same as yours anyway 😁 (almost.. Mine no box, Evo's with box)
Shogun, jan, TL, Rai & Ultra: thanks guys, (shogun) i'll scan the trygle's sticker later on this week, (Rai) the colored metal system upfront are mostly custom painted, (Ultra) the 2 boxes besides tt's black seaborg are black galzzly & black galman, i'll send you the pics through pm
(Oct. 17, 2012  9:58 PM)Mtwo Wrote: Evo: thanks buddy! Yes i did miss it & a few more actually.. Im just to lazy to do it all over again 😝 but you always been a better photographer than i am & it looks (almost) exactly the same as yours anyway 😁 (almost.. Mine no box, Evo's with box)
Shogun, jan, TL, Rai & Ultra: thanks guys, (shogun) i'll scan the trygle's sticker later on this week, (Rai) the colored metal system upfront are mostly custom painted, (Ultra) the 2 boxes besides tt's black seaborg are black galzzly & black galman, i'll send you the pics through pm

Thank you so much Grin
@ Shogun: I feel neglected, that no one gave an opinion on my Beyblade collection Unhappy
Nowhere as near good as some others but here is my collection heheTongue_out Really want another face Wink
Click to Show Collection (Click to View)
@ Nojo294: Sweet collection! You got enough to get Rose Gold Face!
Mtwo, nice collection! where you bought those awesome boards for the bey? I absolutely need something like those xD
just thought i'd share my childhood collection of plastics.
battered and bruised.
It's nothing impressive, but they do have sentimental value.
@ 6ixty9ine: Well, it is something impressive to me. You've got the old Metal Ball Defenser, whose Metal Ball Base is a top-tier defense-type part in plastic-based Beyblade customization
@ T. L-Drago 9207
i had heard it was good, i was never into serious competition when i was younger.
it is fairly common, is it not?
(Oct. 29, 2012  3:11 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ 6ixty9ine: Well, it is something impressive to me. You've got the old Metal Ball Defenser, whose Metal Ball Base is a top-tier defense-type part in plastic-based Beyblade customization

Enough with the giving out incorrect information - MBD's base is easy to KO. I'm getting extremely tired of you making misleading posts about eveerything - and plastics in particular. The last thing I need while I'm trying to fix all of the errors of the past is people spewing new incorrect information.

(Oct. 29, 2012  3:23 AM)6ixty9ine Wrote: @ T. L-Drago 9207
i had heard it was good, i was never into serious competition when i was younger.
it is fairly common, is it not?

It's a great Compact base. Anyway, no, these days most plastics are rare, so it's not very common. Not wortha huge amount but a nice part.

You've got some nice parts there, anyway, particularly in Wolborg 2 and Trygle (as well as MBD of course).

If you need any information on anything you've got, ask over in plastics Q&A (there's a link in my sig) or shoot me a PM.
@ Technocrat: I'm sorry, man. I didn't know that it isn't top-tier anymore. I'm such a big moron.
(Oct. 28, 2012  11:26 AM)C a o S³ Wrote: Mtwo, nice collection! where you bought those awesome boards for the bey? I absolutely need something like those xD

Thankss caos.. Im not really sure what you mean by boards, but if you're talking about the dark grey colored bottom that holds the beys inside the display case, then i can tell you that its actually a sponge 😄
(Oct. 30, 2012  6:20 PM)Mtwo Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2012  11:26 AM)C a o S³ Wrote: Mtwo, nice collection! where you bought those awesome boards for the bey? I absolutely need something like those xD

Thankss caos.. Im not really sure what you mean by boards, but if you're talking about the dark grey colored bottom that holds the beys inside the display case, then i can tell you that its actually a sponge 😄
Yes, I mean this and the case (: however, amazing!
Mtwo: Wow... amazing, really! Stupid
DiabloOrion9999: I can't see the picture Chocked_2
@Saber1005: Small collection, but nice Beys, I like the green Pegasus Tongue_out_wink

Collection Update! (only Plastics/HMS):

[Image: plgsajbd.jpg]

Wink
@DrigerGatling: Thanks. I like the green Pegasus as well. I never used it in battles cause I don't like the color to be ruin. Wink cool collection you have there. Smile
Heres my bey collection!

I will post pictures later

Here's my current Zero-G Collection as of 11/4/2012
[spoiler]
[Image: spoiler%5D]
Here is what i got so far... its not much, because all my other beys broke lol but as i get more ill share pictures with you guys! Smile