Beyblade Collection

(May. 29, 2011  5:14 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: @ jr tiger
Limited tournament prize dragoons are so nice ç_ç
Are you done now with hms? Or should I expect an other face to face soon?
There's a lot more to collect. I thought you're done collecting and you're selling you're collection?
(May. 29, 2011  6:47 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: How did you get those DGMS? YJA? I'm soo jealous, I joined on here after beyblade died down in India, and all the cool HMS were gone... I should have bought those green DGMSUV, Wolborg MS, and DEMS I saw, instead of a Draciel G (used to think that bigger was better, ;_Wink
Yes YJA!
Don t tell me you really think all I ve is what I m selling.
You are offending me lol
But yes I m selling something cause i spent too much and i didn t want to spend more money. So I use the money I get from my beysale to buy the beys i want
This is my full collection Sorry for the bad quality.
(May. 19, 2011  10:19 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Alright, here is an update for my collection.

Here is a list of the beys (141):

Photos

Plastics:
HMS:
MFB:

Small update:
- Dragoon Grip Attacker
- Dranzer S (red version)
- Draciel S (black version)
- Unknown Yellow Bey
- Makendo
- Spin/Ultimate Dragoon
- Gaia Dragoon V
- Pegasus 105F
Takes me to a total of 148 beys.
The yellow bey is bound attacker.
i took alot of images instead of video this is a portion BTW
Warning large images
[Image: mybeycoll.jpg]
My beyblade collection.
Leone's face bolt is broken at the tip
So good you bought TWO torch aries XD jkkkkk lol

EDIT: I decided to put my collection 40 beys! rose gold on my way! Tongue_out
but how do I insert the pic? why do they now ask me for a url?
(Jun. 03, 2011  2:05 AM)tman14 Wrote: So good you bought TWO torch aries XD jkkkkk lol

upload your image to image shack or photobucket or such..
then..put your url here..
Code:
[spoiler][img]url link[/img][/spoiler]
(Jun. 03, 2011  2:05 AM)tman14 Wrote: So good you bought TWO torch aries XD jkkkkk lol

Rose gold is 50 beys so you need 10 more unfortunately.
(Jun. 03, 2011  12:16 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

Rose gold is 50 beys so you need 10 more unfortunately.

I guess that is why he said he was on his way to a rose gold...not that he should be getting one Tongue_out
Thanks!

EDIT: err just look at this XD

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/img0222h.jpg/

dranzer g is broken currently Unhappy
(May. 29, 2011  6:47 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: How did you get those DGMS? YJA? I'm soo jealous, I joined on here after beyblade died down in India

It's the same case over here...I too joined WBO after "beyblade" died in India...Ha..The good old days where plastics and Hms beys where just sold for 350 INR...And 750 INR for the hms bey including the HMS grip...Luckily I ran into one and bought an hms grip..Well I don't regret it now considering it's pretty rare..But i really needed to buy more beys those days...Crying
I repent on letting my mother throw away my Black Dranzer and Dranzer G and even Wyvborg...even if those beys were broken and not so good..I like them more now...only if TT restarts their production...and tman14 I think u even need to put ur WBO username on a piece of paper near those beys(in case u have put..please ignore this but I was unable to see the paper)
(Jun. 04, 2011  8:47 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: and tman14 I think u even need to put ur WBO username on a piece of paper near those beys(in case u have put..please ignore this but I was unable to see the paper)

oh I didn't :\ but why would I lie? I could sent you to my youtube and show you my collection video :\
I never said u lied..but that is the standard way in order to make the mods believe..that is, by putting a paper with ur WBO username on it near the collection...it confirms that you are the owner of the beys
(Jun. 04, 2011  4:26 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I never said u lied..but that is the standard way in order to make the mods believe..that is, by putting a paper with ur WBO username on it near the collection...it confirms that you are the owner of the beys

ok then I'll be sure to do that when I reach 50 Tongue_out
may be this a bit off topic but does beyblade (metal fight season ) with light wheel count(the plastic one)?
It counts in the collection but not for competitive purposes
Lol! I have the black one from Hasbro all used and stuff =p
Nice Blader DJ! I want that now! xD
NICE COLLECTION BLADER DJ. YOU HAVE RAISED MY BEY-SPIRIT YET AGAIN.

Would've thought you'd have 50 of those, though?