Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #48 (March 4, 2019)

48) Our Beyblade!
俺たちのベイブレード!
Oretachi no Beiburēdo!
March 4, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/nIzy5xR.jpg

Note: 3 days after my birthday, lol.

Aiga's battle with Phi is set. Alongside his friends from Beigoma Academy, Aiga begins his training to defeat Phi.  But against Phi's incredibly powerful Dead Phoenix, Aiga struggles to find a trump card. Suddenly, Shu Kurenai appears at Beigoma Academy! Shu gives Aiga a test on how to beat Dead Phoenix, but will Aiga be able to pass?
They all Unite against Ultimate Destruction?
This must be the final Achilles model in the series. As B-133 DX releases this march at the same month as this episode.
If I’m correct, the post shown back then describing an attack type layer that can be combined with a Defense type layer or a stamina type layer to become a balance type layer must be this beyblade.

However, since this energy layer is based on combining an attack type energy layer with others, it shouldn’t be an Achilles at all.
This could turn out to be a brand new beyblade energy layer as a whole.
(Feb. 09, 2019  2:45 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: This must be the final Achilles model in the series. As B-133 DX releases this march at the same month as this episode.
If I’m correct, the post shown back then describing an attack type layer that can be combined with a Defense type layer or a stamina type layer to become a balance type layer must be this beyblade.

However, since this energy layer is based on combining an attack type energy layer with others, it shouldn’t be an Achilles at all.
Also we just got Cho-Z Achilles.
To be honest I have no idea what idea I came up with.
I really want to see Dead Phoenix use 11 Turn Zepher'. I can imagine Achilles knocking the armor off and then the hexagons light up as it crashes into Achilles.
Maybe (just MAYBE), Aiga uses the remains of Fafnir and Spriggan (if it breaks) to create something more powerful>
(Feb. 09, 2019  8:21 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 48) Our Beyblade!
俺たちのベイブレード!
Oretachi no Beiburēdo!
March 4, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/nIzy5xR.jpg

Note: 3 days after my birthday, lol.

I'll make an AMV for you lmao Mar 1st got it

(Feb. 09, 2019  2:45 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: This must be the final Achilles model in the series. As B-133 DX releases this march at the same month as this episode.

I disagree with you. Why new Achilles? Like someone said earlier we already got Cho-Z Achilles and there is no possibility Aiga will get another chance to revive Achilles.

(Feb. 09, 2019  8:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: They all Unite against Ultimate Destruction?

Prolly just a filler episode to make Aiga ready for the battle against Phi yk happened with Valt vs Lui, and Valt vs Spriggan finales.
The name “our beyblade” is probably meaning to represent how Valt and Aiga told Phi that breaking beys is not the way to beyblade. Therefore I think this episode will be Aiga fighting Phi in order to fight for justice in the beyblade world or something like that.
(Feb. 10, 2019  9:22 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The name “our beyblade” is probably meaning  to represent how Valt and Aiga told Phi that breaking beys is not the way to beyblade. Therefore I think this episode will be Aiga fighting Phi in order to fight for justice in the beyblade world or something like that.

I'm still confused over the final finale battle the battle taking episodes 50-51. Is it Phi vs Aiga, or Valt vs Aiga? It's usually the bad vs the good. I still can see how either can play out the finale battle, but I'm thinking it's Valt vs Aiga. Just my take. So yeah, I kinda agree with Aiga vs Phi, but I disagree that you said how they will "talk" how breaking beys isn't the way to go. That would be lame in my opinion.
(Feb. 11, 2019  2:28 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2019  9:22 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The name “our beyblade” is probably meaning  to represent how Valt and Aiga told Phi that breaking beys is not the way to beyblade. Therefore I think this episode will be Aiga fighting Phi in order to fight for justice in the beyblade world or something like that.

I'm still confused over the final finale battle the battle taking episodes 50-51. Is it Phi vs Aiga, or Valt vs Aiga? It's usually the bad vs the good. I still can see how either can play out the finale battle, but I'm thinking it's Valt vs Aiga. Just my take. So yeah, I kinda agree with Aiga vs Phi, but I disagree that you said how they will "talk" how breaking beys isn't the way to go. That would be lame in my opinion.
My bad for not being more clear, what I was meaning was that the title “our beyblade” is probably a reference to how Valt and Aiga will battle fight in order to protect the right way of beyblading.
(Feb. 11, 2019  3:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2019  2:28 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I'm still confused over the final finale battle the battle taking episodes 50-51. Is it Phi vs Aiga, or Valt vs Aiga? It's usually the bad vs the good. I still can see how either can play out the finale battle, but I'm thinking it's Valt vs Aiga. Just my take. So yeah, I kinda agree with Aiga vs Phi, but I disagree that you said how they will "talk" how breaking beys isn't the way to go. That would be lame in my opinion.
My bad for not being more clear, what I was meaning was that the title “our beyblade” is probably a reference to how Valt and Aiga will battle fight in order to protect the right way of beyblading.

Yeah that can turn out. It's a friendly title it makes sense how it' Valt vs Aiga. So Phi vs Aiga is the finale battle after all...
(Feb. 11, 2019  2:28 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

Well if we're going by B-Daman rules, Phi and Aiga will be the semi finals, then Aiga vs Valt, Phi will make one ditch last move to fight, and Aiga accepts his challenge.
Welp, Here’s the new big 5 basically in no particular order: Valt,Aiga,Phi,Shu,Free
(Feb. 25, 2019  10:31 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Wait will shu be able to fix CHo-z Spriggan or what? Will he be using Spriggan Requiem once again? I doubt it. I would like to see cho-z once again after all that happening.
(Feb. 25, 2019  1:01 PM)Tommykats Wrote: Welp, Here’s the new big 5 basically in no particular order: Valt,Aiga,Phi,Shu,Free

Nope, the new big 5 is called Z4. Although Aiga is there cuz he beat all other members
1) Phi
2) Aiga
3) Hearts
4) Xhan
5) Laban
This order should be in correct order if we see technically. As for Bladers like Shu, Lui, Free and Valt, they are now referred as Legendary Bladers.
Trailer thoughts
(Feb. 25, 2019  1:37 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2019  1:01 PM)Tommykats Wrote: Welp, Here’s the new big 5 basically in no particular order: Valt,Aiga,Phi,Shu,Free

Nope, the new big 5 is called Z4. Although Aiga is there cuz he beat all other members
1) Phi
2) Aiga
3) Hearts
4) Xhan
5) Laban
This order should be in correct order if we see technically. As for Bladers like Shu, Lui, Free and Valt, they are now referred as Legendary Bladers.
Ohhh Okay Thanks for the clarification
(Feb. 25, 2019  3:46 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:

I think so
(Feb. 25, 2019  3:59 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2019  3:46 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:

I think so

No way since that would make the breakage useless.
(Feb. 25, 2019  1:29 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2019  10:31 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Wait will shu be able to fix CHo-z Spriggan or what? Will he be using Spriggan Requiem once again? I doubt it. I would like to see cho-z once again after all that happening.

It's just I know How to do a Click bait.
He might be Training Aiga